[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellow Fever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1481062164932.jpg (88KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481062164932.jpg
88KB, 800x1200px
i just cant stop thinking about asian grils, theyre so fucking qt. all the ones i see at uni make me fall in love instantly, theyre just so feminine and have the cutest voices and all make adorable facial expressions. is there any hope for me or am i going to end up killing myself due to lack of an asian qt gf
>>
>>34924077
I love asian qts too anon so I feel your pain

But I'm old enough that I've already given up plus I have ED so I can't even fap to them anymore
>>
File: IMG_20161229_113244.jpg (207KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_113244.jpg
207KB, 1080x1073px
I know that feel
have a picture op
>>
actually dating one will cure you of that yellow fever and youll know to avoid them at all costs
>>
>>34924636
too bad ill never date one
>t. ugly skelly
>>
ugh. I dated an asian girl for a year. worst dating experience I've ever had.
They always think that they are the absolute greatest thing to ever grace the planet and everything they do is divine.
now every time I see an asian girl it's like the same feeling you get after you see a food that gave you explosive diarrhea for three days. there's not a single thing appealing about them
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (128KB, 568x636px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
128KB, 568x636px
>>34924077
permavirgin incel detected
>>
File: jealous white whores.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
jealous white whores.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>34925066
fat white roastie detected
>>
File: yoonie.png (638KB, 857x564px) Image search: [Google]
yoonie.png
638KB, 857x564px
>>34925066
what if I told you I don't like either of them?

this is a qt imo though
>>
>>34925066
I dunno about the asian side but the average white girl is laughably false
>>
>>34925066
difference between them? you can keep an asian girl loyal with money. a white girl will leave soon as her princess status expires.
>>
I'm dating an asian girl for the second time right now and I gotta say I prefer them over white or black girls. They act more feminine, they keep slender bodies and they expect less alphaness out of you than white or black chicks.
>>
Real asian girls (with some reservation for certain Japs and Koreans) are most of the time primitive, superstitious and materialistic and they are completely indoctrinated from birth by Confucian bullshit to serve as slaves to their (even more primitive and often moronic) parents. They are part of a hivemind and will become defensive and aggressive should it be challenged at any point. You will always be an outsider to them.

t. Lived and studied in China for many years with constant exposure to a variety of asians
>>
>>34925856
That being said, I'm still likely getting married to one and would never go back to date a morally bankrupt, spoiled and unkind roastie.
>>
>>34924077
There's a girl in my class that I find really cute. She's really quiet and doesn't seem to know anyone. What do?
>>
I'm not tall or white enough for them

they all run away from me unless they're coal burners, but then i'm not what they fetishize me to be

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34925856
Asian male here, can confirm.

The mistaken impression people have of asian girls is because they aren't as loud and obnoxious in public as western girls but they're still extremely shallow, materialistic and all about appearances
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.