[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complex Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1469906145789.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469906145789.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
I am disgusting to both myself and females. Every girl that i think might be different runs away once i start showing my true self. They've actively told me this since middle school. Maybe I wasn't then but I am now because it doesn't make a difference what you actually are its how people perceive you that matters. Maybe I am actively trying to be disgusting so I will at least have an obvious reason for girls to think that way about me.

I've become a robot not because I was from the start but because that is how I am looked upon by others. I dont even know if i would want to go back given the choice, so much of lifes experiences have been tainted for me.
>>
I think most robots think on a higher plain that most normies.

Normies ignorance is very much bliss. I've tried explaining it to people, but they don't get it.

An example; ever ask someone if they know to do something or if they know about something? They enthusiastically reply with the answer, which is actually less knowledge than you actually have. The normie is content with doing something with very little knowledge etc

Normies go through life like this, whereas you or I could not do this as we would fear the consequence, the normie does not fear the consequence as he is simply unaware.
>>
>>34923681
I don't think we are on a higher plane, thats just being a bit self important imo.

A lot of people lack self awareness and i think it contributes to them doing better in every social aspect. Theres a zone between extremely low and high self awareness that most normies are in. Anything outside and you are a retard or an anxiety ridden wreck of a person.
>>
>>34923752

I think I dip in and out of nihilism. Sometimes it feels like I'll never be happy because nothing matters and happiness doesn't actually exist. Other times I'm OK.
>>
File: 6cf.png (218KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
218KB, 680x575px
How does one deal with the intrusive thoughts that your mind attaches significance to and won't let go of besides blasting your eyes with distractions and your ears with noise all day?

After three months without sunlight or a job that's basically all I do. I've convinced myself that I can give myself horrible diseases by worrying about them all day, which is such a lovely meta-OCD downward spiral despite there being no scientific evidence that magical thinking is real.

I thought about asking /sci/ for evidence either way but it wouldn't satisfy a mental illness that feeds on seeking reassurance.
>>
File: 453429-1.jpg (691KB, 2615x1743px) Image search: [Google]
453429-1.jpg
691KB, 2615x1743px
>>34923894
maybe you haven't realized what it truly means to be happy. Happiness isn't something that can come from nothing and can't last without foundations. I deliver mail for a living and you know who's happy? Druggies who can't wait for me to bring their government cheques so that they can get their drugs . Their happiness will always be fleeting . I realized that you shouldn't strive to be happy in that sense. Happiness should come from living a life where there is meaning for yourself and those around you. A life where even minuscule things you do seem fulfilling. Me I have and always be a failure in life so I sacrificed my life for my niece . I used to find work intolerable and meaningless but now because of her I work knowing that she will benefit from me so that alone makes me love the work I do , I do it with joy . This alone makes me truly happy and fulfilled . You must find anything in your life that gives you meaning and fulfillment you need to search for those instead of searching for happiness.
>>
>>34924327
So devote yourself to a purpose, whatever it may be.

Maybe Camus was right.
>>
>>34924327
he is not lying but is not being entirely truthful. The pain never stops. Don't act like you are magically happy because you are helping someone else. It's still there, albeit easier to deal with,
>>
>>34924327
Interesting. Thanks senpai, I'll think on it.
>>
I have no ambition or passion to do anything.

If I had the option, I would just receive free money and sit on my ass all day consuming media.

But I'm at the point where I'm trying to find a career that will:
1)Pay well
2)Not make me consider suicide
3)Give me some semblance of social worth

Other people seem to be passionate about what they do, but I have no will to do so. I wish I had got in on Twitch streaming early because that seems right up my alley.
>>
>>34924931
Analytics, companies need people to analyse the ever growing amount of data our computers are generating.
>>
>>34924973
I doubt I am smart enough for that
>>
>>34923681

You lack the ability to express language articulately and coherently, but accuse other people of thinking on a "lower level". I think you are the one with cognitive deficits buddy, I'm also a robot by the way. I have no compassion for normies.
>>
>>34923511
I can relate.

girls are interested in me, they are unavoidable in the city... of course, they are only interested as they perceive me as a normie who doesn't wage slave.

opportunistic girls try strike up a conversation out of curiosity or maybe to exploit me... i have my neet bucks and just want to be left alone.

my solution from now on is to instantly terminate any future conversation by saying i am not interested and if they persist to greet me i will report them.

some robots might think girls talking is better than girls ignoring... trust me, it is much better when they don't know you exist. when girls start having expectations about who you are and what you are about it is much more hurtful. you realize you exist behind an invisible robot line that cannot be crossed. you will never touch or hold them. nothing will materialize it is all false hope.
>>
>>34925265
Its true many are only out to take advantage. I have personally been the target of this twice and it ended horribly.

I'm holding out for a woman who doesnt think I am utterly disgusting and actually likes me for me. I dont think that will ever happen though. I've gotten very close once but then it turned out to be a lie.
>>
Privet, bratishka, kak spalos'?
>>
>>34923511
when I look at this picture, I can literally smell Spaghetti-Os. What the fuck?

Seriously, if you look at this picture long enough, you'll start to smell Spaghetti-Os too. It's fucked.
>>
All goals, hopes and dreams have been crushed and I really don't feel motivated to do anything.

It seems that other people want me to get a job more for their benefit than mine. It doesn't worry me about staying at home all day because I've just accepted it. I live by myself.

I think it's just gotten to the point where my parents are thankful that I'm out of their house and no longer have to worry about me.

Yet I'm happy sitting on my ass. I've been in wards and rehab, they couldn't do anything for me but in saying that I never bothered to put the effort in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.