[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show compassion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476708748266.jpg (75KB, 636x424px)
1476708748266.jpg
75KB, 636x424px
Please be kind to each other.
>>
You're a really nice person.
>>
I wish I had a dick big enough to fill that hole.
>>
File: images (3).png (12KB, 191x265px)
images (3).png
12KB, 191x265px
This is very nice, thank you for being nice.
>>
Life sucks and it hurts and trying sucks, but I'm rooting for you anons
>>
Y'all are pretty cool
>>
I'm unhealthy obsessed with cases of long term captivity, a la Elizabeth fritzl, who spent 24 years locked in the underground basement/dungeon built by her father Joseph fritzl. 24 years. More than she had lived on the outside world. 6 kids.
It sends shivers down my spine.
>>
>>34923316
i bet your so fat you couldnt even fit down that hole. in a nice way
>>
>>34923445
When her daughter's kidneys failed, she begged her father to take her to a hospital. "You took everything from me. So don't take her away, let me have her. Save your daughter" she said. He agreed. He knew this would likely mean the end of the dungeon Master era, but to be honest, Fritzl was planing to fake Elizabeth's return to surface for the last years. Apparently he realized he couldn't take it any further. His plan was telling a story about how she was abducted and alienated by a foreign radical cult.
Upon taking the 18 years old daughter to the surface for the first time, fritzl needed Elizabeth's help to carry her body and opem the doors. Elizabeth stepped outside of her prision for the first time in a quarter of a century. She looked at night sky and breathed fresh air for the first time in two decades. She could've ran away, but Fritzl threatened her. "go back to the basement, or I'll kill yoir daughter and all the others". And Lizzie complined. Imagine what was going on inside her head at that moment. After taking a brief breath of liberty, returning to the shadows underground... Descending each step further into her lair and cage. It must have felt like Orpheus descent into the realms of hades... A trip to the underworld. Steps towards her own private hell, taken willingly for her daughter's safety.
Man if Elizabeth or her children wrote a book about those years... I would devour it.
>>
>>34923739
How did she escape after all?
>>
>>34923739
Sad!

Somehow this had been posted before.
>>
>>34923780
She didn't. Fritzl freed her the next day. Took her and the children to the hospital. At the beginning, Elizabeth said nothing. But doctors grew suspicious of that family of scared pale children with yellow rotten teeth and ungroomed hair, who suffered from severe lack of vitamin D. They called the police. And the cops asked Elizabeth what was going on. She said she would tell everything with one condition: She would never have to see her father ever again in her lifetime. And so it was. During the trials, Elizabeth testimonials were recorded separately, as she refused to share the courtroom with the man.
One of the greatest ironies of the story is that,upin finishing his basement upgrade, Fritzl needed help to perform one final and crucial task: installing the metal door, the main door opened by a digital password, the main of the 9 doors that secured the basement. He called his daughter to help him. Unknowingly, Elizabeth helped her father seal her doom. The same way that she helped him carry her daughter's body to the surface, which later would become her passage to freedom. Together, Elizabeth and Joseph locked and opened the doors to that obscure tale... Two chapters separated by 24 years...
>>
>>34923369
I was hoping I'd be able to share this sentiment first.
>tfw no spunking spelunking boinker
>>
Indian Anon I Love You

I Love You All
>>
faceb00k slash MightyDuck/videos/783980098435697/

i'd do this for u all and everyone else

lets spread love
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.