[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why~~ don't you just date a poo in the loo gf? Works everytime.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 117559.jpg (73KB, 620x860px) Image search: [Google]
117559.jpg
73KB, 620x860px
Why~~ don't you just date a poo in the loo gf?

Works everytime.
>>
Two words: high maintenance
>>
>>34923129
I love curry but I don't like my women stinking of it.
I also like my women to be able to defecate in a toilet.
>>
>>34923129
because she probably has insane parents
>>
>>34923129
Also, you gotta look like the one on the right to get the one on the left, those are the rules.
>>
>>34923129
I did for a month last year and let me tell you I would rather kill myself than ever date one again.
>>
I lived in India for a couple of years and have had several long-term relationships with brown chicks, both there and here in the United States.

Indian girls are great, but you usually have to deal with a lot of parental bullshit if you're not of the same race or religion.
>>
>>34923129
You can't have kids outside your phenotype retard, the alleles go bonkers and your kid ends up as a genetic experiment like a mule.

>inb4 dead ends telling me to join them in oblivion and not reproduce.
>>
>>34923376
join us in oblivion and not reproduce

t. dead ends
>>
>>34923376
>You can't have kids outside your phenotype retard, the alleles go bonkers and your kid ends up as a genetic experiment like a mule.
wut
>>
>>34923298

What is wrong with them? I think some Indian girls are very attractive
>>
>>34923129
Well i'm not white
>>
>>34923129
>Stinky
>Hairy
>Ugly
>Almost as materialistic as chink cunts

Nah
>>
>>34923376
>This is what racists actually believe

Mixed people are top-tier faggot
>>
>>34923150
holy shit, this

they'll only give you a break if you're already rich/successful, or are going to be. Dr. Pajeet can just buy her shiny things and tell her to shut up. but you're going to constantly be guessing why she's mad and trying to *convince* her to like you (lol) until she leaves you.

t. living with two 2nd generation american girls, and one super americanized one
>>
>>34923505
Top tier at having a higher incidence of health problems and traumatic experiences.

There's medical papers.

Rather just have kids with someone who's been genetically approximate to me for ten thousand years of proven success than sacrifice my child's health and identity to the false god of globalism.

Snake that you are.
>>
File: dumb.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
>>34923749

I would think having a kid with an Indian girl is not near as bad as having one with an asian girl. There is much less discrepancy . At least indians are more Caucasoid-like and don't have the mongoloid genes that Asians have. Not saying anything is wrong with mongoloids, except that they don't mix with whites well
>>
>>34923749
>There are medical papers
>Cites none
Inb4 'Do your own research/'Just Google [insert cherry picked paper here ]
>>
>>34923893
You can link me papers showing that mongrels are 'top hyphen tier' desu senpai.
>>
>>34923828
Isn't that just pseudoscience? I would love to know what experts think about this.
>>
Indian girls are so tiny, small penis? Go Indian.
>>
>>34923376
>the alleles go bonkers and your kid ends up as a genetic experiment like a mule
I really wish there was a required IQ to allow people to live, for you especially.
>>
>>34923938
Did you just learn the burden of proof fallacy from the /pol/ sticky?

Shouldn't you bringing evidence directly disapprove my claim anyway?
>>
>>34923129
Just because a Chad like in that picture can get a qt3.14 Indian gf doesn't mean the average robot can faggot
>>
>>34924093
IQ is a meme. Complete falsehood
>>
>>34924002
Almost is since human genetic experimentation is absolutely taboo, and the acknowledgement of the implications of human genetic variance is the fastest way to get ostracised from the scientific community in existence.
We're only just discovering that genes can be activated by environmental factors.
Human metrics is supressed knowledge.
>>
>>34924149
>Complete falsehood
Yeah, just like most of your bait posts in this thread.
>>
They age like milk. Seriously look at any older Indian chick, like late 30's and onward. They get fat, hairy, wrinkled and just plain ugly after they hit their 30's, it's all over in their 40's
>>
At one of the gas stations in my town owned by an indian, he had his daughter work the cash register. She was one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, was clearly indian but didn't look like other indians. Kind of looked hispanic, lighter skinned, but like I said still indian. Can any of you poos explain? Maybe she was one of those northern ones?
>>
>>34924278
How is that any different from white/black/(some) Asians?
>>
>>34924305
You do realise India is effective about 20 different countries with their own cultures and ethnicities merged into one artificial nation-state. Therefore there's dark skinned Indians and light skinned persian-looking ones.
>>
>>34924363
Gee I wonder how they've all stayed visibly distinct from eachother for a significant period of time.

I wonder if they think mixed people are hip and cool.
>>
>>34924363
>You do realise India is effective about 20 different countries with their own cultures and ethnicities merged into one artificial nation-state. Therefore there's dark skinned Indians and light skinned persian-looking ones.

And they're all POOs
>>
>>34924363

Sorry bro, they're all poo in the loos to me. Most look the same but then again certain castes probably never came to the USA.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.