[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I cope with the fact that I will never be Jotaro Kujo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: jotaro and star platinum.png (201KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro and star platinum.png
201KB, 720x800px
How can I cope with the fact that I will never be Jotaro Kujo?
>>
But you can. Learn to lucid dream my friend.
>>
>>34922684
by instead coping with the fact that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a shit anime
>>
>>34922684
Pose vicariously while doing mundane tasks
>>
>>34922701
but i still have to wake up
>>
>>34922684
>not wanting to be a real man like Kenshiro or Raoh
>>
OP, is this a Jojo reference?
>>
You don't have to die in Part 6
>>
Be content with the way that you are. Fat is beautiful. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. You should be entitled to being liked for the way that you look. Fat is healthy.
>>
File: jojo reference.jpg (117KB, 680x1164px) Image search: [Google]
jojo reference.jpg
117KB, 680x1164px
>>34922766
nah, bro. not a jojo reference
>>
>>34922757
kenshiro and raoh don't have a cool stand
>>
>>34922747
just as Jotaro has to sleep

even Jotaro can't be Jotaro all the time.
>>
>>34922684
Whatever consolation you find for that could never be enough to cope with the fact that you will never be Jonathan Joestar.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (18KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
18KB, 318x318px
>>34922891
i'm not yet sure if I can get behind your logic or not
>>
File: 1480373563544.png (333KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
1480373563544.png
333KB, 1000x994px
>>34922757
KIDF please go
>>
>>34922920
>no stand
>fails to kill Dio
>doesn't even make it to 25
>has his body stolen and used to sire weird bastards and fight his own descendants
no thx
>>
>>34922940
You said you can't be Jotaro 24/7 because even if you can Lucid dream, you can't stay asleep for ever.

Well, when Jotaro sleeps he's not really himself, nobody is really the same way they are in real life when they're dreaming, even more so when you define a personality as being relative to their world, so when Jotaro is asleep, he has to live a different life while he's dreaming than to the one he lives in while awake.

My point is, yeah sure, you can't be Jotaro all the time, but neither can Jotaro himself. But atleast you can spend the time you can't be Jotaro, developing your lucid dreaming techniques more and more so that the moments you are Jotaro are more special.
>>
File: dudeweedsenpai.png (841KB, 1250x1156px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedsenpai.png
841KB, 1250x1156px
>>34923093
but bruh i'm still me when i'm sleeping i'm just unconscious. snorin z's and trippin balls, yaknow?
>>
>>34923134
You still are conscious, yes. But is your personality the same?

When I'm dreaming I often do things and feel things that I wouldn't in real life, although I'm still aware of my surroundings and myself, I have a different personality in my dreams, just as I'm a different person to who I was 10 years ago, I'm a different person in my dreams.

I would suspect it's the same for everybody else, is it for you?
>>
>>34923237
no, not really. i'm pretty similar in my dreams, tbqhwy. i don't remember any dreams that were completely out of character for me. i guess i'm boring even when i'm asleep
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.