[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awful Teacher stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Be me
>6th grade
>Social Studies (Or history.)
>Sub
>Do my usual technique and make edgy jokes
>Holocaust joke (It was fucking shitty too.)
>Teacher fucking snaps
>Next hour is basically us auguring that the holocaust happened
>She wasn't there next period
>Mfw
>>
File: 1485573790663.jpg (27KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485573790663.jpg
27KB, 238x351px
>stories that happened

hehehehe bro, hehe, dude omg, hehe you probalby, HAHA had so many, hehe, hahaha. friends in highschool xD
>>
>>34922373
I'm posting on r9k we don't have friends
>>
>>34922349
Strange how so many of the posts on this board are about our adolescents, almost like we all are underage adolescents
>>
>>34922534
or maybe its because the government in most first world countries force people to go to school as children, but once they reach adult hood robots stay inside all day where nothing funny ever happens?

nah, its just underage kiddies

ree.
>>
My 6th grade social studies teacher used my cellphone to call Coco's (casual restaurant chain in the American Southwest) to place pie orders during class.
>>
>>34922534
I've been going here since I was 14 (19 now pls no ban)

a lot of us were probably once underageb& on here
>>
File: 1478211614587.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478211614587.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>34922349
>first grade teacher hates me for some reason
>doing a worksheet one day
>teacher tells me I did it wrong
>she finds some way to get me in trouble every day
>tell her it's right and I'm not doing it again
>get a time out during recess
>end of day
>teacher tells me she wants to talk to my mother about how disrespectful I am
>try to just walk past her
>she grabs my wrist drags me to the door
>picks me up off the ground by the wrist in front of my mother
>shakes me while she screams in my face until I start crying
>mother tells her to drop me and ends up having to push the teacher
>she calls the school to complain
>they move me to another class but don't fire the teacher
>turns out she has a history of doing minor abusive shit to kids but it's a small ass town and she's the sister of the superintendent and one of the principals so she's never got fired
And that's just one of the many incidents that fucked me up and turned me into what I am today
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.