[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of INTP on here. Is this the outcast personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

I see a lot of INTP on here. Is this the outcast personality?
>>
>>34921281
for the INTP female, who simply does not lead with emotions. They are not robots
>>
Yeah. Not really engaged with reality types.
>>
Nope. Not really into Meyers Brick types.
>>
>>34921281
i thought it was INFP its close
>>
>>34921281
i'm INTP and i've seen more INTPs here than anywhere else
>>
>>34921281
nope its isfj

no bully
>>
>>34921281
INTP outcast here
>>
File: intp.png (144KB, 1348x887px) Image search: [Google]
intp.png
144KB, 1348x887px
>>34921281

that pic is exactly me horreee sheeiit
>>
File: Sieppaafff.png (24KB, 355x372px) Image search: [Google]
Sieppaafff.png
24KB, 355x372px
I'm not a normie tho
>>
>>34921281
im and intj
i thought that was the robot personality
why is everyone fucking here an intp or infp?
>>
>>34922948
this is where societies outcasts gather.
>>
>INTP
>Stupid because reading disability.

Just kill me senpai.
>>
I don't think so.

I'm an INTP and I'm socially competent. I've had several successful long-term relationships, have slept around, and have a handful of close friends. However, I don't tend to seek out new acquaintances or partners unless I feel a definite "click." Most people don't offer much to me in terms of conversation, which is at least as much my fault as it theirs.

However, I'm used to spending time alone. There are plenty of activities and times when I'd prefer to be by myself than with a group. Going to the movies or eating at a restaurant without company doesn't bother me - I've long since stopped worrying about whether strangers may judge me.

The brunt of folks in my classes or at work either like me or are ambivalent to my presence. People who get to know me usually respect me, in one way or another.

Don't feel entirely accepted by society, but it doesn't much bother me.
>>
>>34921281
>tfw ENTP
E*** = instant reeeeeee
>>
>>34922813
additional intp outcast reporting in
>>
>tfw not an infp
>tfw not a j
>tfw not an f

dodged a fucking bullet 2bh
t. istp
>>
File: 1467390019909.jpg (346KB, 1526x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467390019909.jpg
346KB, 1526x1600px
>>34923402
you're not INTP . Normal INTP's sit at home listening to the same one song over and over and contemplating philosophic ideas and deluding to themselves that they are prophets of God. During the night time we don't do anything , we just sit , don't even think. We only browse the internet during the daytime . We just sit. We let thoughts and ideas wander in our mind and we let them come and go as they please. We do that till daybreak then sleep.
>>
>>34921281
INTP here

what if I like people and want to be hated
>>
>>34923533
>Normal INTP's sit at home listening to the same one song over and over

This is bullshit. I'm definitely INTP and I barely ever listen to music and would never want to listen to the same shit over and over again. I want to blow my brains out when a song starts repeating the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>34923495
also an intp outcast here
>>
>>34923660
>"I want to blow my brains out"

>not first spending 4 hours thinking deeply on the subject of nihilism and if killing yourself is a sin to all of existence or that your life is nothing but speck in contrast to the expanse of the universe.

not an INTP confirmed.
>>
INTP here
all those graphs hit home hard
if you're not INTP you're not a robot
>>
>>34923533
intp here, can relate. 25 kv. listened to Vapour Trail by Ride 5 times today. I also mostly listen to Grimes over and over again. probably the only person I had a crush on in my entire life
>>
>listening to the same songs over and over.

I thought I was the only one who did that.
>>
I really like the lainchan 404 remix
It might be an LC original, I haven't found it anywhere else.
>>
Daily reminder, if you're not INTP you're not a robot
>>
File: mypersonality.png (18KB, 348x362px)
mypersonality.png
18KB, 348x362px
>>34923533

Not sure if you were being sarcastic or are genuinely autistic.

Would literally kill myself if I had to live with that level of boring monotony.
>>
it doesn't matter which type you are, in a few decades we'll all be dead. the only thing you need to do is to not reproduce. Just wait till it's all over.
>>
>>34923533
your entirely wrong, and as an INTP, I wont explain why either so it can eat at your ridiculous psyche all night, there's no point with people like you
>>
>>34923798
any INTP has sorted this childish shit out by the time they're in their 20's, how boring.
>>
>>34921281
To be fair anon anyone with the Ixxx trait can be a outcast.
>>
>>34923920
Wait, does this mean I'm f-free?
>>
>>34924394
gtfo my board normie.
>>
we are literally robots. the only reason I came to this board is bc of the name. I don't feel anything. I wouldn't mind if my isfj mother or my intp father died, they don't mean anything. never had any feelings for anyone. I just use the couple of people I know if I need them.
>>
>>34924082
>>34924267
>>34924296

redditors trying to pass off as INTP

meanwhile here is a summary of a real INTP

>INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity.

>INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding. To the Architect, life is an ongoing inquiry into the mysteries of the universe.
There is a reason why we real INTP's make less money, it's because we obsess over existential thoughts all day and are next level day dreamers who like to be alone and discover the world for ourselves and not be sheep like you redditfags.
>>
INFP here. I wish more robots were like me.
>>
>>34924524
tits or gtfo sweetheart
>>
>>34924569
You first sweet-e
>>
to all the intp here, I know this is a virgin board, but did anyone of you ever end up in a relationship? how was it? would you say it was worth the time?
>>
>>34924569
B-But what if I don't have tits?
>>
>>34924720
It's extremely hard for an INTP to get into a relationship but once they and their partner get past the first initial stages the INTP's love is pure as an angels and they make for some of the best romantic partners.
>>
>>34924746
It's ok if you're flatchested. If you're INFP you're female on the inside in any case.
>>
>>34924512
Listen, I have no idea how you can call yourself an INTP and still make stupid ass assumptions this way. Calling someone a redditor is a piss poor attempt at getting someone to bite (hopefully) but ill play along because I post here about 4 times a year even though I lurk all day. How do you even know I'm a "redditor", and your aware there's overlap in the populations that visit both here and there right? Unless youve got a sure fire way to tell, I really don't get you.

Then you come with this bullshit pic of a graph here that somehow substantiates the core of your argument. It astoundingly being ,that INTPs make less money because we think too much, and aren't sheep because we discover the world for ourselves. You know whether you like it or not, your outlook on life is shaped by you, and everyone goes through it alone in the end.

btw candyass take a wild guess what I do for a living.

Also so much for being a sheperd and not a sheep, you let your mind lead you around in circles, and haven't developed the logic and mechanisms to answer many of your "deep" questions, or at least draw up defenses for the unanswerable meanwhile. how old are you?
>>
>>34921281
I'm ISTJ and I listen to the same song on repeat for a long time.
>>
every "INTP" i know is popular as fuck

both the stacys and the chads

lowkey but stuntin everywhere
>>
File: 1486847501625.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486847501625.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>Hates others but wants to be liked

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!
>>
>>34924821

>btw candyass take a wild guess what I do for a living.

you sound like you work for neopets or soemthing

>

Also so much for being a sheperd and not a sheep, you let your mind lead you around in circles, and haven't developed the logic and mechanisms to answer many of your "deep" questions, or at least draw up defenses for the unanswerable meanwhile. how old are you?

let me not understand anything.That just makes me more inclined to dive deeper into thought. Let all my conclusions and thoughts prove pointless and wrong. YES YES I want to suffer. I gain my happiness from suffering . Anon I want suffering in order to love and be happy . give me suffering please.
>>
>>34923402
Sounds like you're ENTP desu fampai.
>>
>>34924966
I'm not even going to discuss the neopets reply, ridiculous. but good on your for not guessing, you may have made yourself look like more of an asshat.

i can understand not wanting to understand anything, we all enjoy the pain of not knowing but spending hours seeing where it takes us, but if your going to ascertain whether someone is a true INTP or not, as cringy as that sounds, by them following the same thinking patterns as you or not, you clearly haven't thought about very much. again, how old are you? spend more time thinking about yourself personally, instead of distracting the pain with philosophies and outside things like we usually do.
>>
>>34924912
INTP are extremely rare and archetypal INTP's have little to no friends.

No chad or stacy fits this description
>>
>>34924797
Thanks, you made me love robots
>>
>>34921281
Is this a YCYL thread?
>>
>>34921281
I've never seen something deescribe me so well
>>
>>34925101
has anyone ever told you that you sound like a stuck up ENTJ bitch?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-021456.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-021456.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>34921281
INTP here
Id like to think if things were different as i was being brought up i would be a chad or normie.

But who who knows i might still be a piss bottle collecter regardless
>>
>>34925101
>INTP or not, as cringy as that sounds, by them following the same thinking patterns as you or not, you clearly haven't thought about very much.

I gave data stating how INTP's are more inclined to have the same thought process as me than the people claiming INTP's . Stop trying to attack my character instead of dealing with the facts.
>>
INTP is the lolsorandom """logical""" autist
INTJ is the "everyone is retarded except me" autist
F types are feelfags
S types are normalfags
>>
>>34924821
>autistic tl;dr response
>being devil's advocate
>unable to understand a different point of view

INTP confirmed
>>
>>34925121
INTP sounds like aquarius

check the zodiac

stop believing voo doo yoo-hoo
>>
>>34925244

I discovered that my bladder can hold about half of a Gatorade bottle of piss before reaching it's limits. There is something satisfying about filling up a full bottle with piss.
>>
>>34925160
no, nobody has ever told me I sound like a stuck up ENTJ bitch. I am pretty sure you know nobody hasn't, because the only place that WOULD happen is on this tanzanian hole digging forum. If you wanted to call me an ENTJ bitch, then just plain say it. Ill give you a chance to reply again. It's nice to talk with fellow INTPs though, I await your correction.
>>
>>34925256
Okay, your right, I didn't really consider the same graph I see over and over again, from an unknown source, compelling enough evidence for me to debate it. Part of me just wanted to argue, and I suspect so did you.

So, did that guy above you,that you starting attacking, provide any data or quantitative proof at all that led to your assumption? Because that's what it was.

So at the moment I am looking back up in the thread, not seeing many facts. Balls in your court though, prove somehow I am not an INTP, with me not talking about myself. One, what should be obvious caveat though, is that you cant use your own thought processes as proof, its kind of self serving,no? Ill wait.
>>
>>34925337
jokes on you, you're just a figment of my imagination.
>>
>>34925321
Same here, but it usually fill up to the top of water bottles.
Its pretty orgasmic when you let out a full botrle of piss.
Its what makes me want to keep them.
>>
>>34925475
here's the real intp
>>
>>34925267
being the devils advocate, has destroyed many of the possible relationships I could have had with friends and family. I realize now, that this is a very selfish way to be, but I don't care.

And I think I do understand this persons point of view, I just think they're being intellectually dishonest, and I have time.
>>
>>34921281

Is there one for INFP op?
>>
So, can the people pretending to be INTP just leave, please?
I'd appreciate it if I could exclusively talk to fellow real INTPs, thank you.
>>
INTP-T say nice words to me negroids
>>
File: 1487193827673.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487193827673.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>>34925460

1. I said that I loved thinking internally

2. You started spazzing out saying that you'd kill yourself if you were also so monotonous

3. I posted a summary of INTP's thought process. Here it is again

>INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity.

>INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding. To the Architect, life is an ongoing inquiry into the mysteries of the universe.

4.I said you weren't a real INTP based on your reply to me and the description of what an INTP is

5. You started spazzing out again asking me to prove that you're not an INTP when i clearly proved it to you numerous times.
>>
>>34925475
>>34925504
Thwarted again by solipsistic viewpoints
I concede my defeat, my friend

I wonder if in someway, I am just debating myself, by having the choice in what I reply to. Aren't I just using you all as a mirror?
>>
File: 1484782122130.png (142KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1484782122130.png
142KB, 500x278px
>>34925648

1. you're like a dream come true

2. just wanna be with you

3. girl it's plain to see that your the only one for me

4. repeat steps one through three

5. make you fall in love with me
>>
>>34925648
woah, no I am not that guy that said I would kill myself over the monotony. Much of my life outwardly is monotonous.

this is me:
>>34924267
>>34924296
>>34924821
>>34925101
>>34925337
>>34925460
>>34925525

I also love to deal with life by thinking internally and proving myself wrong and right, that intellectual honesty is something I hold really dear in life. It seems to me like he did as well.

I have read the INTP though process. It seems to me you and me both dont know enough to pass judgement, take it for temporary truth that these people are INTP, probe them, and form an opinion. But not something so surface level as one reply.

You also never proved it, you simply restated what you believed to be true. Again I will give you the oppurtunity to form a real opinion, not one that makes you feel good.

Do I think about philosophy on the daily basis? Do I read on it?
Do I enjoy logical analysis and systems design
Do I lead a career in theoretical development and application
How do I deal with my problems?
Do I seek connections with others?

Answer these please. The other guy has probably left already.
>>
>>34925678
reddit response t b h w u f a m
>>
>>34925926
Fuck, how can I become 4chan response please help me
>>
>>34925978
you can't, you just have to go back
>>
>>34925978
study absurdism.

Start with Daniil Kharms book Today I Wrote Nothing
>>
>>34921281
INTP here

I don't take this test too seriously. It does describe me pretty well, but that could just be confirmation bias.
>>
>>34926022
I am honestly happy you mentioned this book, absurdism really helped me through a lot of my bouts dealing with nihilistic dread.

>>34925648
You could use this, i.e. >>34923798
>>
>>34926019
upvoted

oregano
>>
>>34922751
>sensors
>robots
you subhumans are literally normies by definition
>>
>>34926120
>reddit spacing
you don't even try to hide it. go back to your cringy circlejerk
>>
File: wew3 lad.png (239KB, 1858x880px) Image search: [Google]
wew3 lad.png
239KB, 1858x880px
>>34926089
Thanks, I'll take those posts into consideration.
>>
>>34926162
(null)
Why cant I stroke my benis here friend?
>>
>>34926249
epic my man, simply epic, you win the thread! xDD *tips*
>>
>>34926242
Not really seeing your point here. Try putting your feelings into words. I know this is hard.
>>
>>34926303
You really aren't from here are you? anyways i'm gonna go bake a cake but thanks for all the (you)'s today.
>>
>>34926284
Another win, on my INTP argument score card! hehe! i am to good
>>
This thread has convinced me that the Myers-Briggs test is worse than horoscopes
>>
>>34926337
I've been here since mid 2007, but as an INTP, I cant really see how your comfortable with saying your viewpoint but not supporting it. You've yet to do anything at all though. You instead jumped on to what seemed like an insecurity of mine.
Let me know how your cake goes though newfriend.
>>
>>34922636
It is. OP is a dunce

t. INFPtard
>>
>>34924524
Everyone here is an INFP or an INTP your normal
>>
your personality is constantly changing and you can be however you want

ps. its true

ps2. psychology is not a science its fanfiction
>>
>>34926590
no
You do have a bounded personality. There are just some things you will not do. Psychology is a real science.
>>
>>34926590
fuck off bill nye the degenerate guy
>>
>>34921281
I've met like 4 ever in real life....
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.