[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parental hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1486942536916.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486942536916.gif
43KB, 320x320px
>manage to find a job and feel optimistic even though it sucks
>dad wants me to start paying rent, 250$ which is almost a weeks pay
>think this is just to encourage me to move out even though I'm only 21
>ask if I can have the rent money back once I move out
>nope its permanent even though were upper middle class and both my siblings went to private universities that costed tens of thousands
>dad starts talking about taking another fancy vacation to spain during dinner
>>
>>34921249

>upper middle class family
>siblings going to private uni

yet you still manage to be a fuckup with a min wage job.
>>
>>34921466
lol plenty of idiots from 'good families' end up becoming psychos, drug addicts, etc
>>
>>34921249
>only 21

That way to old to be living with your parents if you aren't at uni anon. Your father is right.
>>
>>34921580
correct, but because they are not actively working to improve their status by learning skills at a University, this means those "idiots" need to begin living in the real world, as the University students will do after graduating. The difference is, there is no reason for those "idiots" to wait. What are they waiting for? A degree? No, so they might as well begin now.
>>
>>34921249
$250 a month? Stop whining, I'd kill to pay that much for rent.
>>
>>34921607
>white people believe this shit
Thank FUCK I'm half asian
>tfw dad said I can stay with him for as long as I need and this will always be my home
>>
>>34921701
Only because in Asia the housing situation is different. It's time for anon to stop mooching and become his own person. There's no excuse in NA for his behaviour.
>>
>>34921249
$250 is not a lot for rent, man. Even in places like Arkansas, where land is cheap, a one-person studio will cost you around $400 a month.

They want you to move out, but they're making you a pretty decent deal beforehand. And if that's only a week's pay, you can save up $400 a month and have a decent enough savings that you could probably afford to move before next year.
>>
>>34921656
all im saying is its not uncommon to be a fuckup
>>
I understand the need to push a guy out but you can do that in other ways while letting him build some savings.
>>
>>34921249
White people naturally hate their children and then complain when their children throw them in a retirement home. Only thing non whites got right.
>>
>>34921771
I have a job and they don't need the money, it would be a lot easier for me to save up and make the money if I could just pay him now and have him give it to me once I move out. My dad has always disliked me.
>>
>>34921771
>land is cheap
>$400/month for studio apartment

Anon...
>>
>>34921765
I'm in the U.S, it's sad that you actually believe that's mooching when no other generation did this before you. It's been pushed so people pay more. Don't even get me started on how American baby boomers are some of the most entitled people and have it so well when you can't even get a place to live on 13 an hour around here unless you want to live with niggers and druggie. Fuck that
>>
>>34921863
False, certain parents.

I'm sorry your father dislike s you, OP.
>>
>>34921249
Kek, my dad tried this when I was young. He paid in the 7 figures for his home, has another 7 figure vacation home, and demanded me to pay 650/mo rent or gtfo. He did say I'd get it back when I leave. I said no and got my own place which funnily enough was less than 650 since I got a roommate. It was a really nice luxury condo and I knew it pissed him off I did that. Anyway that was so long ago and he begs me to be his friend. He called me earlier today and I ignored him, while he checks whatsapp to see if I'm on my phone (I was). He complains all the time about how he's old and he doesn't have a good relationship. Maybe he should've been a better dad... he actually might not be terrible like others but my mom has put him to shame completely. She handed me a credit card and told me to use it for everything I needed.
>>
>>34921948
I'm not op, and my parents love me. I love them in return. I was just saying many white people practically disown their children because "muh bootstraps"
>>
>>34921701
Your dad isn't doing you any favors, anon. You'll eventually realize that when you see everyone else moving forward with their lives.
>>
>>34922166
you are fucking triggering me. you are stupid and your dad doesnt deserve you. dont bother replying, im so buttblasted that im closing this thread after my reply.

fuck you you fucking asshole. you will regret it.
>>
Glad my parents let me keep my money so that I can actually buy a house when I move out.
>>
>>34921701
>tfw im jewish and was kicked out of home at 16 and lived in various homeless shelters, only to be brought back and kicked out again the second i turned 18

where was hitler when i was getting jew'd, huh
>>
>>34922290
You're not doing shit. Sorry you're a poorfag
>>
>>34922597
how come you got kicked out?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.