[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best breed of dog to practice giving blowjobs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1485175346370.jpg (514KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1485175346370.jpg
514KB, 1000x1334px
What is the best breed of dog to practice giving blowjobs?
>>
Okay this woman actually has a pretty face but she ruined it with her body.
>>
>>34920605
god id love to squeeze those love handles while slamming her from behind
>>
me.
> . . .
...originalkmt
>>
>>34920605
German Shepard, are you trying to be mounted also?
>>
>>34920605
Holy shit I would fuck the life out of that bitch. Too bad I'm not Chad and she'd laugh in my face if I tried to talk to her.
>>
>>34920666
Checked Natas
Could I bring my dog to a Kink meetup? Would that be weird?
>>
>>34920709
like really? im worse for training bjs than a dog?
>>
>>34920605
Or here is an idea. Don't rape dogs.
>>
>>34920605
I thought that the WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS thing was a meme. How wrong I was...
>>
>>34920605
Man, this is what I would look like if I was a tranny.
I'm so happy I decided to take the path of enlightenment and become a shut-in NEET instead of taking hormones.
>>
>>34920739
Norman detected
You don't belong on this board, faggot. You can lurk, but please don't post. Maybe try reddit?
>>
>>34920636
I think her chub makes her more cute .
>>
>>34920709
Depends the kink I don't think they have a beast one. Are you in California at all? I have a beast fetish too
>>
>>34920780
too bad, that girl is likely a lot more desirable than you are right now
>>
>>34920636
Sorry
this >>34920800 was for>>34920626 him
>>
Okay I'm probably just gay or something but, does anyone here notice women have balloon heads? Like men have lots of sharp features but women just have balloon heads with smily faces on?
>>
>>34920880
Feminity is smooth and round so most women are like that except Slavic women are sharp jawed
>>
>>34920780
Im a tranny and my body type is pretty much that except with smaller tits. It's not too bad.
>>
God fucking damn it.
Why does this fucking place make me attracted to people I was previously unattracted to?
>>
>>34920626
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. Originolio originali
>>
>>34920605
Practice on a loaded shotgun you demented fuck
>>
>>34920605

It's threads like this that remind me that 4chan has taught me to see the absurd and hideous in the beautiful and the beautiful in the not so good. This chick, for instance, is way, WAY too hot in my eyes for what she is, god fuckin' damn.
>>
>>34920605
I wanna fuck her
this isn't original
>>
>>34920605
I think I have to vomit
>>
>>34920605
None of them, because their dicks aren't shaped like human dicks and they won't respond like humans? If your goal is to get good at blowing dogs, then go for it, just know that's all you're going to achieve.

If you want practice on humans go on grindr or tinder or something. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll oblige you
>>
>>34920991
You are just horny.

Hint: These pics much better then the trolling liars pretending to fuck dogs. They are roleplaying, but if their real you don't want to see them.
>>
>>34920605
What are you Canadian?
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1100x825px
Fat grils make muh dik go hnnnng
Post moar fatties
>>
post more of the indifferent flasher
i want her to look at me with contempt
>>
>>34921030
that's funny, I thought the exact opposite. She has a great thicc body but a bad face, made worse by the glasses
>>
>>34920975
Lose weight desu. Femboys are only worth existing if they have cute slim bodies.
>>
>>34922049
>Practice on humans
I'm no faggot
>>
>>34922761
Well you want a dick in your mouth so it's kind of hard to believe you're not a faggot.
>>
Mom's right, trap-lovers.
>>
>>34922622
i also thought this. cute chubby but gross face
>>
>>34920880
If you live in America, sure. It's from all that freedom, tends to stick to the face.
>>
you won't touch a men again after taking the knot
>>
>>34922622
>2015+5-3
>not enjoying qt girls with glasses

Get the fuck off of this board
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.