[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make my living doing remote internet work that requires no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (131KB, 591x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 591x725px
I make my living doing remote internet work that requires no social interaction (unless you count emails and IM as such. I used to make calls and skype when customers asked but now I'm in a position where I can refuse). I get my groceries and other supplies delivered straight to my door. I go weeks to months at a time without leaving my apartment.

I used to watch late 90s/early 00s teen dramas and pretend I live their lives to supplement my own lacking one, but these are no longer effective. But I was going through my stuff the other day and I found my old copy of The Sims. I played it for a few days, and while it was lacking in some obvious ways, I realized that maybe a superior game of this same genre would be the best life supplement. I've looked around online for other games but I want to know if anyone here has tried the same thing, and which game would be the best suited for my goal.
>>
I think I've seen some of your posts before.

Can't be of any help. Last game like you're describing that I played was Second Life, and that was like 10 years ago, so I'm sure it's pretty ourdated.
>>
>>34920444
You can always play/read visual novels
>>
>>34920444
I really enjoyed The Sims 3. There are some flaws, but overall it's very fun.
>>
>>34920603
Yeah Second Life was the first thing that popped in my head too
>>34920964
I'll look into it
>>34921012
I mean how deep does it let you go? Do they act more like people, is there more detail, can you spend 8 hours at a job or school or something?
>>
>>34921012
>>34921388
By 8 hours I mean does sim time equal our time, unlike the first one. Is there 8 hours of time that is filled with detailed like real life? I mean I doubt they have millions of variables that would make each school or work day different from each other and super realistic but how far DOES it go?
>>
for true tho, dwarf fortress has improved my empty life tenfold
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.