[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody know this feel ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472086076761s.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472086076761s.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
> be me todoay
> hang out with qt chubby girl in IT class
> we text a lot and flirt back and forth
> she is sexy as fuck to me for some reason
> today we hug each other goodbye her mom has to pick her up
> i watch her perfect gigly ass as she walks away
> she looks back and smiles at me
> walking away i get a massive fucking erection and get fucking WET
uuuugh i want her so fucking bad ! sooo fucking bad i want to pound the love into her
she is the first girl i have ever had skin to skin contact with what do ?!
we text all the time.
>>
seriously you faggots what do i do !!!
>>
>>34919889
>what do i do !!!
Idk try to fugg her? I'm not sure I understand what you need from us
>>
>>34919889
Ram her ass.
>>
>>34919826
Ask her to hang out outside of class. If you know what kind of things she's into in her personal life try and set something up around that. You can't ever go wrong getting drinks if that's your thing, maybe go to a pool hall and hold down a table over some beers. Feel each other out and see if she will eventually be down to be in a more personal setting. Order some greasy ass Chinese food and watch some TV and make her regret not getting the D sooner
>>
>>34919930
she likes anime and we built a computer togeather and she gave me chocolate but she has never been to a starbuck or boba tea and almost never leaves her house ! i keep trying to get her in my car to do somthing fun and she wont she just texts me all day
>>
REEEEE it drives me crazy i have never wanted to grab a chubby ass and ram it soooo bad she is soooo perfect
>>
>>34919963
Well it might be a case that she's a homebody, sometimes people are like that. You can always offer to bring some of that stuff to her house where she may feel more comfortable being. But don't forget to suggest doing something that gives you a reason to stay for a bit like catching up on a season of an anime you both want to watch
>>
might just ask her sometimes if she wants to grab a coffee/ice cream/whatever after class... man that shouldnt be too hard to think of yourself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.