[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /observer/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: observer.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
observer.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
I just find something so interesting in watching and observing people. Whenever im in college, public transportation, gym or whatever, i always just observe people. Never on my phone, never listening to music, just observing.
Ofcourse i'm very low profile and stealthy when it comes to this because i know its a "weird" thing to do, but i enjoy it and i honestly have no twisted, degenerate motives.
>>
I always felt like an observer when I was in middle school and used to play StarCraft a lot.

I'd just build a little army of observers and pretend they were my buddies, and feel bad when they died.
>>
You're turning into a living breathing gondola m8
>>
>>34919508
observers were so cute. And their sound effects were my favorite
>>
File: 1435047606251.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435047606251.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
You're just another 21st century schizoid man.
>>
>>34919479
observer here. especially online (I generally keep to myself irl), I've found people to be much more open and honest when they are anonymous. I always enjoy listening and reading about people's lives. Also a while back i tried making some threads about observers/lurkers/people who like being alone but it didn't get a lot of replies. It's kind of ironic the people who the thread appeals to are the people who do not post a lot.
>>
>>34920486
I fucking love that riff man.
It sounds like watching someone falling down a staircase in reverse
>>
>>34919479
/observer/ here
I love observing what other people are doing, in a stealthy manner of course. Stalking internet profiles, peeking at other people's screens, taking a look at their possessions, so on... Most people are based on the same boring template though. (aka normies)
>>
>>34921994
>Stalking internet profiles
What's been your best find?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
i used to think like you but i realized it was a hollow existence and that observation is merely a lack of participation

the only way to aquire an identity is for other people to recognize that you are an individual

the existence you describe is that of a ghost

enforcing the position I espouse: the woman on the right is the most exquisite female i have ever had the pleasure of viewing, if only in 2d
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 768x960px
better picture that does not feature facial imperfections
>>
>>34922669
>the only way to acquire an identity is for other people to recognize that you are an individual
i disagree. you don't need others to recognize you in order to gain an identity. sure your identity can be "shaped" to fit society but you will never really change who you are. your likes and dislikes wont go anywhere

>enforcing the position I espouse: the woman on the right is the most exquisite female i have ever had the pleasure of viewing, if only in 2d
what did he mean by this?
>>
observer here
who else /gladoverlordsdonthavedetectionanymore/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.