[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends ((connections)) in college?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482614925163.png (46KB, 286x324px) Image search: [Google]
1482614925163.png
46KB, 286x324px
How do I make friends ((connections)) in college?
>>
Well first you talk to people you sit next to
>>
>>34919476
but like how
>>
Don't know. Been trying for four years.

>make good first impression
>they are friendly
>get to the stage where I can sit next to them in class without problems and make small talk
>think "cool I'm getting a potential friend"
>wait for the moment where they ask me to hang out later
>never happens
>try to ask them out to myself
>sorry anon I'm busy

Sigh.

I guess I'm just trying with the wrong crowd. I get better luck with bros/Chads/punks and druggies but those aren't "my kind" of people. I guess I look the part but I am not one of them.

I'm just a nerd who would like to be with fellow normie nerds :(
>>
>>34919524
First you find out each other's names

>>34919562
One of the problems with college is it does make people really busy
It could he worse you could be stuck in buttfuck nowhere west mass
>>
>>34919589
i lived in northampton for 6 months, not in mass. anymore. it's a cute town, not quite buttfuck nowhere-tier though. i imagine you live in one of the super rural towns in western mass. then?
>>
>>34919589

>it does make people really busy

No. I just was never accepted in the nerd groups for some reason. Like they would invite each other to events in front of me as if I'm not even acknowledged to be one of their friends.
>>
>>34919562
This so much. Well, besides the end.
>>34919589
>One of the problems with college is it does make people really busy
Idk what college you went to but here in the UK ive got butt fuck tons of time to do nothing but shitpost and wank. Im doing STEM as well so it shouldnt even be a meme course yet i still find myself just frigging away the time.

>>34919807
The implication is youre accepted elsewhere. At least youve got that, though being around people you dislike can be worse than being alone since, at least ive found, it just accentuates the
>i shouldnt be here
feeling.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.