[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lyf sux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1457787440490.jpg (8KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1457787440490.jpg
8KB, 255x247px
>Tfw your brother, who is 2 years younger, is taller than you by 10cm
>Tfw insecurity is tightly squeezing your life by the balls
>Tfw you will always remain a manlet
>Tfw you start planning taking some gay growth supplements or some shit just to not neck yourself immediately
>Tfw no being of the opposite sex will ever mate with you

Do i press A, /r9k/?
>>
At least leave your height in the post.
Also, leave TB senpai alone.
>>
>>34919301
1.75m
Was the smallest fucking cunt in class, too
>>
>>34919301
Am slavshit and the average here is 1.84
>>
>>34919372
1.70m here, and doing good. It's unironically all in your mind.
Taller robots around here will mock you because height is all they have. And don't take that growth shit.
>>
>>34919498
I do understand that it could be worse, but being the smallest one has been plagueing since elementary school. Always being the lowest on the times where the teacher measured our heights iin PE and being laughed at in both middle and highschool really fucked my shit up.
To top it all off, father's a fucking 1.95+ giant and little brother's gonna be too while i squirm here next to the ground like an insect.
>>
>>34919603
>squirm here next to the ground like an insect.
Yes, it's unfair and it profoundly hurts, but you are letting your appearance bring you down. Someone brings it up? Fuck them, you know more than those morons, you know the pain of being looked at as inferior. Live your life fully, work hard, occupy your mind. You'll soon get over it.
>>
File: 1476057785367.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1476057785367.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>34919228
>tfw im 10cm taller than my older brother by 4 years
>>
>>34919793
The thing is that a fuckup such as myself can only try to get over this, but i've been like this since i hit puberty. 10 years later and it won't go away. I do work hard in the way that i got to collage and pass most of the examthings(not sure how you say them in english) easily and yet this shit keeps gnawing at my nutsack 24/7
>>
>>34919372
I genuinely feel bad for you, but I can't relate.
>tfw 1.905m
>>
File: 1462592311392.jpg (67KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1462592311392.jpg
67KB, 600x662px
Fuqqiin 'ell
>>
>>34919949
Thank and fuck you, senpai.
>>
>>34919886
That's the fucked up thing about insecurities, they follow you around, and they come from yourself.
Tell yourself, what would you do if you were 1.85m? What would be different? Is there any objective reason why you're not doing it right now?
>>
>>34920107
Well, if i was 1.85 i wouldn't be a hostile insecure fuck, i would have made friends and not dwell in my small apartment playing video games 24/7
>>
>>34920107
I mean yes, there is no objevtive reason. I'm an emotional wreck and don't think that i can follow reason that well.
>>
There's too much beauty in the world to be ruined because of some lacking centimeters. Learn to appreciate things as they are.

Anyway, good night, don't let the fire within die.
>>
>>34920445
I'll try, thanks man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.