[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is a retard and Fuck Jay-Z

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: jay-z-net-worth.jpg (40KB, 467x468px) Image search: [Google]
jay-z-net-worth.jpg
40KB, 467x468px
So Im a black guy right but I have no respect for hip-hop/rap as a genre of music and as a damn social media icon. I hate the fact that this culture has fused with black culture and that we are ultimately forced to be this dumbass race that loves violence.

My mom bigged up Jay Z and Beyonce for being black rich people who came up through "rough" times. Even though JayZ was a fucking drug dealer and uses his illegal bullshit to become rich and Beyonce was spoonfed success at birth. I have no respect for these people, I respect honest hard workers who got there success legally and on their own but She said I sound like a racist bitter guy.

I will not defend my race's horrid behavior cause they make me look bad and I am tired of being apart of a race and stigma that is the lowest on earth.
>>
>>34919210
Well at least you aren't stupid.
>>
>>34919210
Congrats OP, you actually have a brain.
>>
>>34919210
Good job, but thst means nothing. You know how ignorant blacks are, you cant even get a word in to your mother without her yelling at you. There is very little chance anything you say will change other blacks, unless they respect you enough, or didnt follow the trends as they were raised
>>
You act like it's only black celebrities who do illegal shit/products of nepotism. Jewllywood is pretty much nepotism and the music industry is full of illegal fucks
>>
Your race doesn't matter ur education what have you achieved matters anon
>>
File: 1476647627300.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476647627300.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>34919210
Gangster rap is fucking dead, autist. The closest you get to it is rappers claiming that they sold drugs. Rap has moved beyond being a black genre to being a genre of young people in America. Everyone raps now and it is what is cool to do and listen to. And although I cringe to do and say this, as someone who is black, kill yourself for being a whitewashed faggot, and also kill yourself for being an attention whore and breaking anonymity.
>>
File: 1467521498846.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1467521498846.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>I will not defend my race's horrid behavior

Ah, and another (You), cause apparently the actions of black Americans define everyone in the Caribbean and Africa, and those dispersed in small numbers around the rest of the world.
>>
>>34919210
Go shuck and jive for some white boy Uncle Tom. I'm sure they'll love to call you a friend so they can parade you around as an example of how totally not racist they are.
>>
>>34919637
Go fuck yourself, I dont approve of our damn races actions. We have the lowest fucking IQ levels, we are majority the race that causes the most crime, the most likely to fail but Im a uncle tom for pointing out facts?

How about you do something about this shit. Every damn day I hear people disrespect cops and most are black. Ive never had a single problem with the law, in college, run 3 clubs in the campus and go to fucking work. Maybe if every black person wasnt as sucked into our shit culture we could actually be a good damn race but we all know most blacks love their shitty ignorant lives.

Prove me wrong0
>>
>>34919626
Err, newsflash chief -- Africans and Carribeans ain't doing so hot neither.
>>
>>34919210
Individualism is what's up; shake off identity politics entirely and just do good shit and work hard, even if other blapeepo say you're a "traitor" or some other gay racist shit.
>>
>>34919698
rap music and jay z isn't the cause of the problems black people face you silly nigger. plenty of other races have music that glorifies violence and hood shit and music is not what defines black culture, no matter what the media or people around you say.

is there a general perception of that? yes, but what can you do, hood music is popular. do uneducated criminal blacks cause tons of problems for the of black people? of course, and responsibility lies on black people to change that (of course there are other factors) but memeing about IQ stats like some stormfronter isn't going to help shit. you are appealing to a demographic that doesn't give a shit about you. jay z and beyonce are not exactly bad role models for the black community, complain more about chief keef or something.

that said i do think there needs to a be general movement within black culture similar to the views malcolm x had about self-reliance and focusing on elevating each other as people. blacks should use the jews and chinese as examples and build their communities and harshly punish criminal low lives.
>>
File: bait taken.png (35KB, 625x626px)
bait taken.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>34919698
>We have the lowest fucking IQ levels

This affects you personally how? Do you walk in public and people stare at you and say, "Hey, it's that guy who is genetically related to all those people on the other side of the world with a low IQ, lets think less of him"? You're a turbofaggot for even letting shit like that hold you back, you're your own individual.

>How about you do something about this shit

How about you do something about "this shit"? You're the one with the issue and the problem is painted clearly in your mind, solve it faggot. Don't post your homework here and expect answers.

>Ive never had a single problem with the law

Hmmmmmm just like most black people, or people in general, what a special snowflake

>In college

Congratulations? Did you flaunt graduating high school as well?

>run 3 clubs

Hey guys look at him doing it big. Claps out for you, retard.

>go to fucking work

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW OP a job?! Holy smokes, you're meeting another social norm!

>Maybe if every black person wasnt as sucked into our shit culture we could actually be a good damn race but we all know most blacks love their shitty ignorant lives.
>a good damn race

lel
>>
>>34919912
Seems like youre really upset over what I had to say. If youre black too you should have no problem with it.
>>
>>34920025
What drives a cumskin cuck to LARP as a black guy on the internet? /pol/ memes getting too stale?
>>
I like listening to that podcast ran by 3 black persons forgoz name but its great; funny, intresting, light and easy to listen to I also love how black people can emit good vibes so easily
>>
>>34919563
Hilarious
Even pop stars all do hip hop now. Regurgitating beats and autotune. Rap in every fucking song.
I quit the radio. Currently loving and listening to Erasure.
Oh baby please give a little respect toooooo meeeeeeee
>>
>>34920147
I respect OP I really do but I can not respect someone that denies most black people are degenerates.
>>
>>34919563
Ayy, there it is. Someone posted it for me.
>>
Nobody respects a man who only denounces his own. If you hate the stereotype so much then do something about it. Volunteer, start a program to keep black kids in school and off the streets. Get a milk carton, stand on it, and educate. Give back to your community somehow, idiot. You can call people out on being fools, but that doesn't mean you have to go full Uncle Tom.

t. another AMERICAN who realizes the degeneration of his community and volunteers his time in order to combat the social malaise.
>>
>>34919210
Become Coach Carter, my man.
>>
>>34920374
This, now a guy down here in Palm Beach County, Florida, apart of this group that goes around helping kids mostly, called the Urban League. Grew up with no father, his mother was a drug addict and all his 2 older brothers began to sell drugs and he got into it himself as well. I forget the part he told me about how he backed out of it, but ultimately, he changed his life around, got his brothers to stop selling, has his mother clean for a few years now, and has a community project he does on the side in the summers where he raises awareness against gun violence. Ever since he started it, there has been less deaths in his community and last year was the first year in a long time that there was zero, all because he took action himself and changed some things about his community.

Fuck yourself, OP, and make a change yourself.
>>
>>34919869

The only way out is through hard, hard work, long term thinking, foresight and determination. Traits which many blacks lack, for whatever reason.

A 'boring white guy' will slave away at a job for 30 years just to buy his dream house and car. It is that kind of sick, raw, dogged work ethic that got Europeans where they are. It is why when they came to get slaves, there was no African armies ready to fend them off. Because some white man had spent his life learning to build naval vessels, some other white guy had spent his life perfecting the firearm. While blacks woke up every day and ate, shit, fucked and then went back to sleep.

You dont need to wait for your race to 'rise up' or any such thing. It starts with you. Get a job. Get some goals. Save money. Invest. Find a redpill black gf, or make one. Seperate yourself from other blacks who are not willing to better themselves. Build a life for yourself. Continue with this goal in mind for a decade and you might find yourself in a respectable position in life.
>>
>>34919563

Shut the fuck up ghetto gibbon, an intelligent black man is speaking
>>
>>34919563
My (synonym for original) man.
>>
>>34920590
>You dont need to wait for your race to 'rise up' or any such thing. It starts with you. Get a job. Get some goals. Save money. Invest. Find a redpill black gf, or make one. Seperate yourself from other blacks who are not willing to better themselves. Build a life for yourself. Continue with this goal in mind for a decade and you might find yourself in a respectable position in life.

Well yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. On an individual level plenty of blacks already do this and plenty work to show themselves as role models in the community extolling those virtues. The guy in >>34920563 is a perfect example. When I say movement I don't like protests or marches or something. Just people en masse building their communities showing the way.
>>
>>34919210

I must defend rap music as a pol user

It isn't really fair to judge rap based on JayZ because he's not really even known for his rap music talent. Jay Z is well known because he gets involved into different shit and has a record label or something.

You can go on datpiff.com and see 20 new mixtapes every day for free. I find that one out of 20 is worth downloading.

I don't see any activity like that in any other sphere of music. Nothing even close
>>
>>34919210
Unrelated OP but the thread title keeps making me laugh
>>
>>34919210
We all have to realize that niggers and black people aren't the same thing. You're clearly not a nigger OP, good on you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.