[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will not deport me or Juanita, you dumbass wite boi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1458970027964.png (354KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1458970027964.png
354KB, 600x583px
You will not deport me or Juanita, you dumbass wite boi
>>
>>34919077
Reported to lCE.
>>
>>34919077
I'm deporting you and taking Juanita ;^)
>>
We'll just shoot you, then.
>>
>>34919077
>mfw only friends in highschool were two Mexicans named Juan and Alberto
They were pretty cool
>>
congratz Juanito, you can now be racist/annoying/childish (since you're mixed with all races), the basis of Mexican culture, thanks to Trump in office. you fuckin' cultural Marxist you
>>
>>34919077
If you love being a spic so much then go back.
Why are you living in America?
>>
>>34919077
If you're legal then I don't give a damn.
>>
>>34919625
Yeah you do. You just want a reason to shoot beaners, you racist fuck.
>>
>>34919153
let's dispel what you are doing. you know exactly what you are doing.

funny thing is, no way you can get juanita papers. just having one foot as illegal automatically means no way in hell to apply for a visa within the US
>>
>>34919716
>just having one foot as illegal automatically means no way in hell to apply for a visa within the US
That's where you're wrong, kiddo :^)

Marriage with a citizen is literally a free ride into US citizenship.
>>
>>34919737
you literally can't apply to a visa within the US. you can't even switch a visa within the US.
to apply for a change you must get out to your own country, and then apply.

if you were illegal, the chances of getting any time of visa are nought.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.