[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird for a guy in his 30s to be friends with a teenage girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1487225391909.jpg (237KB, 730x670px) Image search: [Google]
1487225391909.jpg
237KB, 730x670px
Is it weird for a guy in his 30s to be friends with a teenage girl?
>>
On the internet or in real life?
>>
Depends, how teenaged?
>>
I feel like I've read this before. Have you posted about this in the past?
>>
>>34919098
Real life mainly.

>>34919127
>>
>>34919154
yeah it's pretty weird
>>
>>34919154
Do her parents know you at all? Are you a teacher? Or did you just bump into some teen and decide to befriend them?
>>
Sounds weird. Need more info of how the friendship came to be.
>>
>>34919154
What country? Where I'm from 16's pretty damn weird but it's legal at least. You just friends or are you looking to go further?
>>
It is weird. It shouldn't be weird if you ask me, but I don't decide what's normal and what isn't.
>>
sounds adorable OP

don't let "is soo weeeeiiirrdd!!" cunts ruin your friendship
>>
Yes, and You should stop, before this situation escalates further.
>>
it's ok, but you have to set boundaries and never ever be alone with her because that could cause a lot of trouble for both of you even if you never do anything wrong.
>>
>>34919068
Yeah its weird as fuck.. he probably just wants to do-diddly it with you. I would suggest running.
>>
>>34919068
Strange but not the worst. People would probably mistake you for being related.
>>
>>34919068
No, but one of you probably doesnt want to be "just friends" it doesnt work like that
>>
>>34919068
Also are you the girl or the 30 year old
>>
I'm 22 turning 23. I teach a tutoring class (Math) and one of my students, I feel, has a crush on me. She's really loud and obnoxious, disrespectful in a teasing way, always asks for help despite not actually giving a shit about work, and talks about her BF/ex-bf (constantly switching between the two). I ponder how awkward it would be to have a 16 y/o gf at my age.
>>
Perfectly normal, girls older than 16 are disgusting old hags anyways. Society just wants to forbid all good things.
>>
>>34919481
Pretty damn awkward. But that would depend on where you're at. That'd get you killed in Clapistan
>>
>>34919068
>>34919506

Well the only guy in the thread who said it was normal is a pedophile. I think you have your answer.
>>
>>34919068
>''friends''
>anime reaction image

hmm..
>>
>>34919188
Her parents don't really know me but they know of me. We met through my younger sister since I take them both to school sometimes and she seems to like hanging around me. She sends me texts all the time and comes to my house on weekends to play or help her with homework. When I go somewhere with my sister she likes to tag along. We actually get along very well, she's a nice girl but somehow I ended up in this situation where we talk everyday and spend a significant amount of time alone together even though shes half my age so I wondered if that's weird.
>>
>>34921237
If you're just friends then who cares, but if you want to put your peepee in her then that's a no no unless it's legal where you live
>>
>>34921043
This is fucking exactly what I was thinking. Holy shit are people like >>34919188 retarded or what?
>>
File: my_first_mister_04.jpg (94KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
my_first_mister_04.jpg
94KB, 850x530px
>>34919068
its not weird at all! theres actually a movie about this very situation, called "my first mister" , with albert brooks as a nerdy businesman in his 40's, and the beaitiful lelee sobieski as a depressed teeanage goth girl, who form a heart warming friendship with each other.
>>
>>34919068
I guess it's weird but it was normal for me growing up because I was no popular, and guys like that make friends with kids who are not popular, this dude fucked a girl too, and the parents knew, they made jokes about him but nobody did anything.
>>
You're living the dream baka
>>
You should marry her OP.
>>
>>34921237

> to play

she's 16

>>34919068

You'll be hated by everybody
>>
>>34919068
Yes ffs
>>
>>34919068
I think it's fine; friends are a rare commodity these days. Regardless of age.

But if she isn't legal then cover your ass. All sorts of people out there would love to fuck you over.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.