[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The vagina and urethra are different holes? No one told me until now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1456131004666.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1456131004666.png
1MB, 1223x880px
The vagina and urethra are different holes? No one told me until now.
>>
>>34918181
Urethra= penis hole

vagnia=insert dick into
>>
Yep, the urethra is a lot like yours, a little pinprick in the slit between the vaginal entrance and the clitoral head.
>>
>>34918209
I thought it poured out from the vagina
>>
>>34918224
That could mess with the PH of the vaginal flora, and reduce fertility.
>>
>>34918224
ROFL. No they have 3 holes a pee hole, a fuck/bleed/shit baby out hole, and their bungholes.
>>
>>34918279
There's only two holes, the vagina and the urethra.
>>
I want to lick a girl's urethra
>>
>>34918300
What about the lubricating hole above the clitoris
>>
>>34918339
Natural lubrication is a myth invented by normies to make you think you're doing something wrong if you ever manage to have sex with a girl
>>
>>34918300
I'm talking about their shit chutes behind the vagina.
>>
>>34918368
Girls don't poop, why would they need buttholes?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x1136px
>>34918357
No the one here
>>
>>34918380
You've obviously never had a sister. Mine would leave big stinky turds in the toilet and not flush because she's retarded.
>>
>>34918221
those bitches arent human
>>
>>34918264
there's nothing more unappealing than the words 'vaginal flora'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.