[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey where's that other fag that's quitting smoking.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: smoking_baby_07.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_baby_07.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
He posted last night. I've gone 24 hours without a cig and feel like slipping I need some motivation. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ANYONE!!!!!
>>
Hey man good shit that you're stopping.

I only smoked for 2 years and know how hard it is. Keep reminding yourself that you only have to withstand it for a week and this shit will be out of your life forever!

Keep it up little guy
>>
>>34918154
Sometimes you need to replace one vice with another. Have you considered to begin using smokeless tobacco?

You can also eat a lot of chocolate and snacks when the urges are very strong.
>>
>>34918205
Thanks my nigga but I've got the cravings bad right now. I'm tempted to go across the street and pick up a pack!
>>
>>34918233
Nah I want to get tobacco out entirely. I am eating a lot today and yesterday. Cigs really repressed my appetite.
>>
Life is too short for this bullshit anon, go on and light that little fucker.
Is not like your life is worth living since you are here anyway, might as well sweeten it up at the cost of shortening it (if thats not another advantage for you too)
>>
>>34918235
You're so far already and if you give in you will have to do it all over again
>>
File: shaking pepe.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
shaking pepe.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>34918268
good point thanks. you're right i'm going to stick it out longer.
>>
File: the-end.jpg (1MB, 3456x2296px) Image search: [Google]
the-end.jpg
1MB, 3456x2296px
>>34918154
Cigarettes are a really pussy way to kill yourself, which IMO is a good thing. If your on r9k and too scared to pull the trigger start smoking.
>>
>>34918154
Stay strong nigga. Go for another day, you can do it
>>
hey op u still here?
>>
>>34918154

I smoked for 20 years...you don't want my lungs anon.
>>
File: 1482008869651.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482008869651.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>34919819
Yes and I still haven't smoked yet!
>>
File: 1476004472089.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476004472089.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>34920408
I am on 2 weeks now, quit cold turkey. This thing telling you to go smoke is just a fucking devil in your head, on your shoulder. YOU make this decision to not smoke, it's you. It's your willpower alone which is telling that devil to back the fuck off because you aint gonna smoke now.

The craving for a smoke you have now is that fucking smugfaced asshole also because you know what? he is starving. And he knows that you want to kill him so he will use all his powers to convince you that you have to smoke.It's not you. It's an addiction. Kill that motherfucker, let it starve to death. You know, the cravings might get a bit worse, who knows. It depends on the person. But what you know for a fact that this asshole is starving and will eventually die and there is nothing he can do about it except trying to fuck you up with his tricks to make him feed "just one more". NO. LET. HIM. DIE.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.