[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physically disabled robots thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1486372561897.png (147KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1486372561897.png
147KB, 645x772px
>tfw no girl will actually ever love you because of your disability
normal robots will never know this feel
and no I'm not talking about some made-up "mental" disability, I'm talking about missing a bodypart.
>>
I have epilepsy, does that count?

>Can't drive or operate "heavy machinery"
What kind of girl would want a man without a car?
>Living with parents permanently because I might need urgent medical care at any given time
>The epilepsy is non-photosensitive, so it has nothing to do with flashing colors - comes on randomly
>Take huge horse pills every morning
>Had to get open chest surgery, so now I have a pacemaker-like device that makes me a LITERAL FUCKING CYBORG.

I'm a freak of nature.
>>
>>34918197
yes it counts senpai
don't worry mate I feel your pain I have poland syndrome
feel like a freak of nature myself
>>
File: 1472893138688.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1472893138688.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>34917873
Would you say type 1 diabetes would count?

>constantly injecting myself with needles at every mealtime
>blood sugars way above or below what most people would usually experience, and for extended periods of time, making you perpetually feel ill or inebriated
>organs will probably have turned to mush by the time I'm 50

There was literally nothing I could have done to stop it, it was just one day when I was 15 I was rushed to the hospital and nearly died because my immune system went "Woop de doo, let's fucking eat this cunt's pancreas."
>>
File: Feelinator.png (26KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feelinator.png
26KB, 633x758px
>>34917873
>tfw OP is broken robot

Sorry OP
>>
If you're paralyzed or missing a leg I can see that appealing to the more codependent fembots, they wouldnt have to worry about you running away
>>
>>34918222
CHECKED

Jjjffbkskwpwjnfcownwo
>>
I'm missing an eye and I have a gf. Try being yourself?
>>
>>34919035
do you ever let her lick the socket?
>>
>>34919040
I have a prosthetic eye m8. Also no thats weird
>>
>>34917873
I've Polyarthritis and sometimes wish those limbs were gone
>>
>>34917873
>I'm talking about missing a bodypart.

Well I'm missing a significant amount of inches of bone mass and ligament on both my femurs and tibia. Does that count?
>>
>>34918673
>Would you say type 1 diabetes would count?

No. I have a friend who is a Type 1. He's a total Chad. He injects himself regularly as well. It doesn't seem to hinder him in anything though, including his diet.
>>
>tfw ibs
>tfw alternate between diarrhea and constipation every day
>tfw never know if i'm gonna suddenly need the bathroom so end up staying home most of the time so i don't shit myself
>tfw constant pain
>tfw i look healthy so people hate me for not leaving the house to work
>>
File: 1468005313417.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468005313417.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
an injury at work has left me in perpetual fucking pain every single day and the last time I tried having sex (with a prostitute) I realized that I will never be able to endure it because the pain becomes unbearable to the point where I can feel nothing else and I have to stop

we tried every position, every combination of painkillers and in the end she gave up,went overtime and gave me a sympathy blowjob without charging me extra

it's bad enough that I can't even walk properly, but the thought that even if, by some miracle, I actually do find someone, I'll never be able to have sex with her just fucking kills me
>>
I have bad osteoporosis

If I fall down I'm probably going to die
>>
>>34917873
Dyspraxia
>can't play any sport for shit leading to me being constantly shunned whenever I try
>I go flying at the smallest push
>my personal hygiene is shit
>handwriting of a three year old
>unorganised and lazy
>brainlet
>can't remember simple instructions
>basically the only reason I'm not a normal
And the worst part is I can't blame my problems or get any special treatment because im not licking windows or screaming in public ,so everyone just thinks I'm "that weird kid"
And whenever I try and tell normies they have that mindset of "burr durr I've never heard of it it must not exist" and are always like "cmon anon that's not an excuse"
Know it's probably really minor compared to others but wanted a vent
>>
>tfw cerebral palsy
JUST

Fucking dipshit parents cannot into prenatal healthcare.
>>
>>34917873

Have aspergers. im weird as fk.

get grils. never last. even been married and had a kid.
>>
>>34919884
>tfw cousin with CP
She's boy crazy too at 25. The truth will devastate her.
>>
>>34920070
Nah, disabled females still have it far better than disabled males.
>>
>>34920142
I don't think this is the case. You may be thinking she is a qt with some motor control issues. She
>is confined to a wheelchair
>wears a diaper
>can't really be understood
>honestly is not attractive (don't know what my uncle was thinking when he married my aunt

She still dreams some cowboy Chad is going to wish her away on horseback.
>>
>>34917873
got scoliosis
auschwitz mode skinny
extremely sweating
>>
>>34919063
George?
Oregano
>>
>Friedreich's ataxia
>scoliosis despite back being made partially of titanium
I can't walk for more than a minute or two, I fall over alot and I've never held hands with a girl because of it
>>
>>34920022
ur not a robot u fucking normie

>ive been married and have kids im a robot like u XDDD

fuck off, hopefully u got divorce raped
>>
>>34919884
I have CP too.

Only mild spastic dilemma. Uncoordinated as fuck, walk with a limp, muscle spasms on the regular, fucked up feet as well as urinary, hearing and sight issues because born early. Also, every male in my family is 6 foot and I'm 5'8, may be related to being premature.

I lift and shit so I look mostly normal, when people pay attention they always ask why I'm limping, I hate it. In hs and primary school, I was the disabled kid everyone treated nice.

I feel like a total cyborg as I pass for normie sometimes, but there's a bunch of stuff I can't do, and I don't want to tell them I'm disabled, because they look at you funny. They just figure I'm a wet blanket.

There's this faggot in my class that says he's disabled because he got trampled at the running of the bulls. He gets all the sympathy from the normies. When you're born with it it fucks you socially, normans get injured and become "inspirations".

>match with a girl on tinder with cp, worse than me, wheelchair bound.
>talk for a while
>eventually decide I can't do it
>stop replying
>so ashamed
>>
>>34919762

how did it happen anon?

oreganale
>>
>>34919884
Have CP affected entire right side do physical therapy to strength right side lift a bit still feel like shit though I do have full driver's license so I've accomplished something
>>
>>34921554
>>34919800
>>34919065
>>34918222

As a med fag, I find these conditions and the fact that there are actual people with them lurking here, fascinating
>>
ITT: fat americunts with condishuns

and for those with missing limbs: this is not the cause of your robotness. There are chads with missing limbs.
>>
>>34919182

IBS is bad.

Even amongst most physicians, you will not be viewed as having a "real" disease

GI docs prolly exception as they will be more familiar with the new research showing organic changes in IBS
>>
artherits
>>
>tfw Congenital Muscular Dystrophy
>slowly losing abilities
>in a wheelchair
>face looks normal but body is contorted and skelly
>managed to get a 9/10 able bodied gf who loved me for me
>helped me with whatever I needed
>broke it off with her because scared of getting hurt
>she didn't get another bf for months
>she moved on
>I'm still kicking myself
>probably gonna die alone

I try to convince myself people like me aren't meant to be with others but it still hurts

inb4 Chad
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.