[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a sexy girl get a boyfriend like Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

How does a sexy girl get a boyfriend like Trump?
>>
>>34916718
If you own a place like that no girl is out of your "league"
>>
>>34916750
Can you read the question? Do you need me to read it to you?
>>
>>34916774
Like he said if you actually do own a place like this you can get any girl you want desu
>>
>>34916804
How does the girl get the guy you damn morons
>>
>>34916956
well FUCKING APPROACH HIM???

these fucking roasties man i swear
>>
File: niggerpls.gif (434KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
niggerpls.gif
434KB, 245x170px
>>34916956
Because what fucking good looking young woman will date/marry an old fucking man unless he's a billionaire? No fucking way in hell, they'll call him an "old creep" right away, but because he got money, they're interested and he as an old man, would be too? Who doesn't love young good looking women? Where have you been living in the last century? In Uranus?
>>
i'm A FEMALE WITH A VAGINA LADS

WHERE DO I GO TO FIND A TRUMP BOYE
>>
I COOK AND CLEAN AND IM PRETTY

ANYTHING ELSE? IQ 280
>>
File: the female gender.png (638KB, 682x974px) Image search: [Google]
the female gender.png
638KB, 682x974px
>>34916956
find a guy who is smart enough to get rich but dumb enough to be manipulated/controlled by women in to giving up his wealth to her. also bonus points if you get married and divorce him for everything so you don't have to work a single day in your life. now go out there and live like a Queen.
>>
>>34917054
>ywn be as rich as Trump
Why even live
>>
>>34916956
By being a flavor of the month model and attending the right parties.
>>
>>34917118
fuck this gay earth

im ok with my neopoints

fuck this life

i dont want money nor do i want to be like those shitty people

i just want a man to love
>>
>>34917118
>get money for being blown up
>smart
>>
Where's that jpg of a newspaper clipping? I know one of you has it. The gist of it is something like, girl wants to know how to bag a rich hubbie. She rattles off her credentials and ends with some rage-inducing entitled qualifier like "I want him to make at least half a million. I know that sounds like like a lot but we'll be living in New York and that's barely middle class lol why can't I find a good man???"

And someone who claims to work in finance responds with something like, "well in finance lingo you're what we call a depreciating asset: your value keeps plummeting and your hypothetical husband's will only continue to rise, with or without you. As an investor I would not recommend you to a client."
>>
File: 1485761021493.jpg (100KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485761021493.jpg
100KB, 960x640px
>>34917054
>ywn breed another cute little boy like Barron with him
why live
>>
>>34917352
I remember reading that, she was bitching about how she was prettier than most of the wives and she wanted to live on Park Ave etc.
>>
>>34917118
So the guy became a mental vegetable and they're painting her a monster for wanting to raise the children with the money?

>how dare you leave someone you fell in love with who got replaced by a drooling 7 yearold fat balding man in a wheelchair
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.