[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are betas actually the worst, most harmful thing to civilized society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: prostituta gostosa eu pegava.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prostituta gostosa eu pegava.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Let's review...
>they were what catalyzed feminism
>they are what give women their power over sex and the sex industry
>they are what ruined 4chan and destroyed the rules that kept this place a haven for male creativity and discourse
>they start murdering people because they want sex
>they will worship and orbit drawings and jpegs
>they give women endless power because of their own thirst and then BLAME THE WOMEN for "having life on easy mode" when it is they and their thirsty lack of self control that has made female lives so trivially easy
>they get together on the internet to cause political divides in people, hampering all progress towards civil stability
>make enemies of well adjusted people
>extremely perverted in ways that would make the lords of the underworld vomit
>many are pedophiles and delight in eating human feces
>humiliate their home nations by going to Japan and making asses of themselves with their Asian girl fetishes and then go back home to belittle women for dating outside their race
>refuse to wash themselves or exercise any level of personal hygiene, stinking up every building they enter
>>
I was complaining about betas in another thread. I'll just copy and paste what I had there.

Robots and beta males are more worthless than females. At least females can give birth to non beta men who will advance our civilization in the fields of math, science and engineering while beta males continue to contribute less than women.
>>
>>34915579
Also this.

And
>they created MGTOW: a group that publicly proclaims their extreme butthurt over a problem THEY created. The fact that it accomplishes nothing does nothing to stop it from existing.
>>
>janitor auto sages the thread
>>
Betas, ugh
>>
>>34915530
gett out normie scum
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.