[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: greentext your day, but write like you're elliot rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

ITT: greentext your day, but write like you're elliot rodger
>>
saving this thread from 404
>>
>wake up at 7:30 to miserable loneliness like usual
>shower and have some breakfast, everything's better with some toast in the belly
>go to work, see happy couples in the streets holding hands
>almost throw my coffee at an attractive couple, but stop at the last second when I remember I need my caffeine
>get to work
>its a slow day so time goes by at a snail's pace
>have some lunch, its allright
>finally its quitting time, time to head home and see more happy couples
>stop by the grocery store to pick up some toast and milk
>the doesn't even notice that the toast I buy is magnificent whole grain and just looks into the distance with a neutral face
>get home and type this
Not sure if I got all the tropes right
>>
>wake up bright and early
>first day at new student job
>go in, boss orders pizza for the department and pays for me
>tells me about their research
>also says it's a relaxed atmosphere and not to worry if i fuck up on something because "half of research is fucking up"
>given a boatload of onboarding material
>super interesting stuff
>spend all day getting paid to read about cool technology
>after work the air is warm and smells wonderful
>text gf to tell her about how great my day was
>it was also a great day for her
>buy a doener (lol no unicode allowed) to celebrate
>>
>>34914368
you live on toast?
Also is this texas toast you're buying or normal bread, because the bread isn't toast until you toast it.
>>
>Wake up and see beautiful sunshine
>''It's a pity that so much degeneration exists in such a pure world''
>Goes back to bed
>Lay here all day thinking about loneliness
>Thinking about how all girls are whores and I do not deserve this
>>
> wake up
> stupid fucking chink roommate is cooking rice again, absolutely hate the smell
> hide my pots after he leaves the house
> go to uni, see cute girl and say hi
> she looks at me disgusted, try and throw her off a balcony but fail
> chad beats my ass to a pulp
> fuck chad, I will take revenge on behalf of my fallen robots
> like everything else in life I fail miserably and kill some robots instead
>>
>>34914457
>you live on toast?
I kept focusing on the toast to bring a sort of an American Psycho vibe to the story. I don't really live on toast, I'm eating actual food right now
>Also is this texas toast you're buying or normal bread, because the bread isn't toast until you toast it.
Normal bread
>>
File: smugPEPE.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugPEPE.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
I would never do such thing as he did my man. It's nobody else's fault that I'm a loser lonely virgin but myself. If you don't wanna live that life, get the fuck out of your basement and do something about it. This nigga Elliot had it all, a nice apartment, a nice fucking car, yet he didn't manage to make friends, I mean come on, I'm socially awkward too but at least I can talk to people if I have to even though I rather stay away from the world.

I live in a shithole with an alcoholic roommate
I don't have a BMW, but at least I'm proud that the car I drive takes me from point A to point B and mommy didn't pay one single penny for it. It's better than taking public transportation and having everyone you know see you walking the streets down to the bus stop, especially when bad weather.

I've never had a girlfriend like him, I'm 26 years old, I suffered depression through my whole puberty, and now that I'm a grown ass man that decided to stop crying like a little bitch and went out my dark room to get shit done, my life is better than it was 10 years ago.

And when it comes to girls, aw man, I used to be a little pussy but then I started acting like a real man, I'm still overweight, but I'm tall so I don't look like a morbid obese fat fuck. My confidence started growing when one girl told me that it doesn't matter that I'm overweight, most girls will definitely lay an eye on me because I'm tall, as soon as I heard that, my confidence boosted to the moon and now I feel confident around girls, I try to be funny, and they laugh, and I just realize that talking to girls isn't really that hard as I used to think it was. I'm working my way there and I know I'll finally achieve my ultimate goal that is having a girlfriend.
>>
>>34914691
Back to Plebbit fag
>>
Hey, Elliot Rodger here
>so I woke up, to a magnificent day
>I decided to take a drive in my BMW, by myself of course, since I have no friends
>I drove to the beach in all my magnificence
>Then, something was wrong
>A couple, sitting on the beach
>the guy was even less attractive than me and didn't have a BMW
>he was an obnoxious brute
>I went home immediately and played World of Warcraft
Life isn't fair
>>
>>34914691
Fucking normalfag piece of shit. I know saying normalfag is the most normalfag thing anyone can day but I can't express this enough. I fucking hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you
>>
>>34914691
>It's better than taking public transportation and having everyone you know see you walking the streets down to the bus stop
You stupid fucking normalfag. Your motivation for buying a car is to avoid judgment from other normies? Only a normie has priorities that retarded. Please get off this board and never come back.
>>
>>34913082
>Woke up early to a magnificent winter day all places full of pure white snow that I have always loved.
>Ate my supreme breakfast (well at least it's supreme compared to the 90% of the breakfasts in this house) and admired the spectacular sunrise from my window for a while,
>Went to the internets and noticed that people are not accepting me really, as they do not reply to my comments in a special place, so I am an outcast among outcasts.
>Also noticed that many people who are like me (the outcasts), have done something great about someone great, whilst I'm struggling with petty information searches. Made me feel so miserable of myself that I wanted to kill myself and go retribute.

Well anyway, check this out. I'm quite extatic about this now, Elliot Rodger driving around in his BMW listening to one of my BIGGEST favorites from the early 90's. Now I need to dedicate the rest of my life to him.

https://youtu.be/IFedQqjNWG8

It also includes some rare clips worth seeing.
>>
File: cmon now.png (70KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
cmon now.png
70KB, 634x494px
>>34914441
>write like you're elliot
>mentions gf
>>
>>34916622
No nigger, I bought a car because it makes my life easier, it takes me to work/places on time, comfy, dry, and warm on cold weather, and since I'm a gown fucking man, I got responsibilities and places to be, my life won't suddenly get better if I keep crying locked away in my room, no girl will come to me if I'm locked away in a dark room, if you want changes, get off your fatass and do something about it. I'm no normalfag, because just like Elliot, I'm a loner motherfucker who rides his car to places like that to admire the beautiful view, I also feel jealous of seeing couples, and I actually admire and respect the guys because they worked their ways there, that girl didn't just come knock on his door and said, "Can I date you?" So accept the reality, being a robot sometimes is optional, I'm a robot who's slowly evolutioning into human, all these years I spent locked away in my room are gone. So instead of trying to kill another motherfucker I don't know who was probably a robot like me and got one girlfriend, I try to better myself and get out of this lonely misery, you can have your board back, faggot, stay here mourning your life away and feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>34916994
That was a nice video anon, thanks for sharing it
>>
>>34913082
>wake up at about 9am to see the sun gorgeously shining through my curtains
>go back into my slumber until about 12
>get up out of bed and into the coservatory to smoke a cigarette
>the sun was in my eyes. It was very unpleasant
>make a cup of tea and browse this forum for a short while before cooking an omelette
>decide to take out my metal detector
>find a couple of coins but am disappointed I didn't find anything of great value

That's pretty much it. I might be stuck in East Devon but the views are spectacular
>>
>>34917334
You're welcome. I especially love the clips of a black BMW driving on the same route Elliot used to drive. It's a true masterpiece again.
>>
>>34914691
You're sort of having a point there, but you have to count in, that if you were not tall, girls would not be laughing at your jokes, but rather you.
>>
>>34918329
>le tall meme

There's no such thing as being laughed at because you're short. I know short guys, 5'7, 5'8 getting girlfriends hotter than I'll ever get in my whole life, it's about looks. I'm 6'3 but I'm ugly as fuck, obviously girls will go for Chad no matter how tall he is
>>
>>34918467
>I'm 6'3 but I'm ugly as fuck, obviously girls will go for Chad no matter how tall he is

Well, yeah. I meant that in YOUR case they would laugh at you, rather than your jokes, if you were short. The other short guys you were talking about, have something to compensate their shortness with, that is their looks. It could be something else too, like wealth, or some "cool" skills, they could compensate with. It's all about the bigger picture and the whole package, after all. But short guys in general, just like fat guys, are the laughing stocks, unless they understand to make humour about themselves at the point of which they become "funny" and "interesting".
>>
>>34914368
T O A S T
O
A
S
T O A S T
>>
I wonder if the author of this song is from this board? Just found this.

https://youtu.be/2pSqndUZ18A
>>
>>34919672
>Rodgers
How did he fuck it up like this
>>
>>34919977
I guess you have to read here:

http://www.w24.co.za/Archive/Summary-of-Elliot-Rodgers-manifesto-part-1-20140527
>>
>sleep in late today because the thought of happy couples existing sickened me and gave me diarrhea all night
>being the royalty that I am, I get to live the NEET life
>pour coffee that my mother made with her utmost devotion to me
>add whiskey to it like a truly sophisticated gentleman like myself would
>browse 4chan, a place where other decent men that share my struggles spread their wisdom
>go to /int/ and speak my mind about the abomination that is WMAF couples and attack hapa scum for being alive
>they call me out for being a "delusional hypocrite", can you believe that?
>ha, just more lines to jot down in my manifesto
>switch to /r9k/ to seek out more tasteful threads
>see a thread dedicated to my honor - perfect
>happily post in it
>>
make a Trump one next

we need to build a wall (of text)
>>
>Wake up and check bed. Tooth fairy didn't leave me a beautiful girlfriend despite my sacrificial blood (semen)
> Go to class. Pathetic couples surround me who didn't do anything to earn them.
> All of these women should be with me.
> Their boyfriends are unsophisticated chads and I am a gentlemen who will only treat them right.
> Consume a meal vastly superior to all those normal people eat
> Post words that are too grand for the average person to understand.
>>
>>34919573
T O A S T
O O
A A
S S
T O A S T
>>
Bumpty Bump. I'm also unorigal.
>>
>>34923186
"I'm also unoriginal."

Just on a sidenote, here's one of the places Elliot visited for a nice dinner. At least he liked it in his Facebook. It's been closed now so if you want to collect some info about it, do it now.

https://www.google.fi/maps/@34.156262,-118.6437175,3a,37.5y,338.18h,89.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sk1lJDq2MDkED-AWaNuSkRg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
>>
>>34913082
>wake up
>why do i have to get up? why can't gravity stop itself so that i can float out of bed?
>go brush my teeth
>why do i have to brush my teeth? why can't my body produce anti-plaque?
>go to have breakfast
>why do i have to eat breakfast? why can't two 10/10 gorgeous blondes feed me?
>i take a deep breath and realize that i'm literally making effort to put lung into my lungs. WHY CAN'T IT BEG TO ENTER MY SUPREME GENTLEMANLY LUNGS?!?!??! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>so i grab my gun and go outside to kill the normies for bringing me into this world of pain and misery
>but then i realize that i actually have to shoot at people. why won't the people shoot at ME? so i take my own life, because no one else will ;_;
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 203x249px
>awaken
>eat a breakfast of oatmeal, peanut butter, and coffee, a fitting meal for a fit gentleman
>go to the gym, to make myself as physically attractive as I am charming. Girls will find me irresistible
>go to lecture; politics first, then economics. Girls will surely flock to me when they see how promising my career prospects are.
>go to the library to prepare for my upcoming economics exam; after all, I go to school to learn, right?
>go to finance society meeting in the evening, just to make go overkill on my future career. I'm going to live forever
>go to a club with a girl I know from the meeting. There no one better to unwind with than your truly.
>allow myself to drink, degenerate as it may be. The girl even buys me a round, as expected.
>I hook up with her on the dance floor, alternating between dancing and making out
Ok at this point it's impossible to see myself as being Elliot, I had a pretty good day now I'm slightly inebriated posting on a Mongolian cartography image board before I pass out
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.