[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Milo is gonna rip Bill Maher a new asshole this friday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: happy .png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
happy .png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>tfw Milo is gonna rip Bill Maher a new asshole this friday

libshit tears are gonna be delicious
>>
>>34911821
Dont call SJW's liberals!

I dont want to be associated with those fucktards.
They dont even stand for the same values of libetarians.
>>
>>34912060
>Dont call SJW's liberals!
Why not? They're the majority of liberals at this point.
>>
>>34912104
>They're the majority of liberals at this point.
I think you dont understand my point.
They CAN NOT be liberals by definition.
I have no clue why they call them self liberals anyways, they are fucking authoritarians.

The people only think that we belong to those shitheads because they also startet calling them liberals.
>>
>>34911821
fuck off /pol/ milo is a fucking faggot jew who steals money from charity
>>
>>34912178
>muh classical definition of liberalism
you do know that these commie shit would come to your house and eat you in your "live and let live" libertarian dream, right?
As admirable as your notions are, this is no time for political and ideological flaccidity.
>>
File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
>>34912249
Still 1000x better person than Bill Maher
>>
>>34911821
daily reminder that /pol/fags are normies
>>
>>34912320
I'm a KHHV tho
>>
>>34912318
>harrasses random student who did nothing to him and stealing money from a charity is better than some literally who
>>
>>34912338
still a normie if you are a /pol/ack
>>
>>34912339
>harrassess

he literally just a picture of some non-passing tranny up and laughed about how much he looks like a boy

if you consider that harassment then what any late night show host does to trump(constantly attacking his looks, hair, etc) should be considered a hate crime

fucks sake libtards called barron a school shooter and made fun of him and called him an autisit and yet act like milo is a monster

liberals are the literal scum of the earth
>>
>>34912178
Western liberalism is different from classical liberalism. Read a political science book you uninformed troglodyte.
>>
>>34912377
>non passing
>posts a picture from pre transition
really gets the noggins moving
>>
>>34912444
Who gives a fuck? Point is if you fuckwads held yourselves to the same standards as you do people like Milo you would be calling for people like Stephen Colbert or Bill Maher to be thrown in jail for the amount of shit they talk and the disgusting things they say about right wingers.
>>
>>34912492
You sound triggered, little lad.
>>
>>34912492
>b-b-b-b-b-but it's all in the name of s-s-s-s-satire and i-i-i-irony
>>
>>34912492
well milo should go to prison for stealing money like a jew so I have a non harassment reason to hate him
>>
>hailing a shitty faggot attention whore as the second coming because he parrots your opinion now and then

jeez /pol/reddit is pathetic
>>
Milo is a cuck, they should bring on an actual white supremacist like Jared Taylor. stop being pc. hurry the fuck up and bring on universal income.
>>
>>34911821
>Maher
>Libshit
Maher is classic JSDF. Even when he mocks religion, he tears into all others but is much milder on judaism.
>>
File: 1486431888340.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1486431888340.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>34912632
>commie expecting handouts
>calls people cucks

You're not impressing anyone, Bernie
>>
File: 1486106493559.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486106493559.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>34911821

How do people like this not realize how cringeworthy they sound?

It's honestly pathetic beyond belief. You are a raging retard, my man.
>>
>>34912678

Maybe for a white, but I'd guilt that idiot so hard and send both of us into nihilistic territory which will expose his aggression. I've perfected my materialistic Jesus jig.
>>
original dumb frogposter original
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.