[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already posted this on /b/ but I am in hurry and its happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: C1si1iRUoAAApHT.jpg (134KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
C1si1iRUoAAApHT.jpg
134KB, 1024x872px
I already posted this on /b/ but I am in hurry and its happening now.
Sup robots Please help me I have big dilemma.
>Be me
>Tell my friend his bitch is cheating on him
>He starts to believe me
>He wanted to hax her facebook acc
>I told him I will help him with it
Because I am fucking sadist and I want to see him destroyed.
She is cheating on him, I am 80% sure.
But the thing what will she do ? If he is going to break up with her ? Women are emotional cunts that will do anything.
She may even bring police into this because she is cheating cunt and now she is victim.
And I will be the wrong one because I am the one doing dirty job.
So I dont feel safe now that I realized this.
What should I do?
Should I just cancel this ?
Should I just tell my friend the super hax didnt work ?
>>
Can you even get into the account though?
>>
>>34911561
Yes thats the least problem.
>>
>>34911580
Do it first and then see what the situation is
>>
File: 1475951782609.jpg (420KB, 1210x906px) Image search: [Google]
1475951782609.jpg
420KB, 1210x906px
>>34911587
I wont have time for that anon
>>
>>34911587
+ I dont want my IP on her acc. And if I use tor or some VPN then FB will want some sort of verification. She will realize she got hacked.
>>
>>34911634
just hack her first and check things, theres no way she will think she got hacked lol
unless you mean hack her and post autistic shit
>>
>>34911676
He is doing it with me (my friend) He will start to suspect me why I am not sending him the pass.
>>
>>34911737
She has over 500 friends I cant check all the massages.
>>
>>34911737
tell him youre worried about police lol
do it in front of him and dotn give him control?
>>
>>34911668
???

How would she ever think of checking recent login IPs, then how would she actually check them, then how would she track you down with it? Aren't you logging in to her account only to see what she's been doing?

I'm asking because I don't have a normiebook account and I don't know how things work there.
>>
>>34911786
>I don't have a normiebook
Same anon.
Thats why I know shit about it.
I asked my friend he told me it will send u massage if someone logged from different town etc.
>>
>>34911536
If you know how to hack it don't worry, just tell your friend to shut the fuck up and don't say how he got that info. It's literally that simple, you're overthinking this. Also get the fuck out of here scum
>>>/b/
>>
>>34911814
Jesus, this and the phone number + ID scan requirement are some scary shit. I still can't get over how willing people are to use FB.
>>
>>34911846
Do you really think he will be quiet while emotionally destroyed because his loved one cheated on him ?
He lies to himself every single day.
>>
>>34911886
If he can't keep his mouth shut you shouldn't do him favors that will get you in trouble then.
>>
File: ebola-chan-loves-you.png (292KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan-loves-you.png
292KB, 494x494px
>>34911536
You fucked up. Never tell people your dirty business. Just tell him to go fuck himself. The trust is gone. The relationship is already lost.
>>
>>34911536
dox the bitch you pussy, grow some balls at least once, geez!
>>
>>34911536
we are starting, if this thread will be alive I can give a report, if you care.
>>
>>34911814
that only happens if you enable that if I remember correctly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.