[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a job that is way over my head what I can manage.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1335.jpg (43KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.jpg
43KB, 780x438px
I got a job that is way over my head what I can manage.
>>
>>34911288
is dat u donald ?
>>
Bluff your way through.
>>
>>34911507
I pulled the bluff card on my application

Wrote I had experience placing orders
>>
File: 1486359925381.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1486359925381.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
>>34912475

how is working at subway over your head nigga?
you take the order, you make the sandwich and you get paid
how you gonna fuck that up? even by r9k standards youre lowballing
sort your shit out senpai
>>
>>34911288

fpbp

orignalmente
>>
>>34912535
East talking about placing orders for a business. That means ordering ingredients and products for the store and acting in an official capacity dealing with manufacturers and distributors it's a lot more complicated than you may think.>>34912535
>>
>>34912598

'ay nigga i need to place an order for 500kg of dicks pls'
'yeah sure dood, theyll be there tomorrow'

How is this fucking hard?

Remember the poor fuck on the other end of the call is just as autistic and not wanting to be on the phone as you are and it becomes easy
>>
>>34912638
How do you know that you need 500 Kilograms exactly how long will it take for you to go through that amount of product what happens when a large amount of it spoils and his wasted because you ordered the wrong amount what happens if you get the wrong product. It's not the most complicated thing in the world but it is complicated. Imagine you're doing it with dozens of different
>>
>>34912638
You got it all wrong.
>>34912598
This is more accurate. Its a big warehouse with lots of staff. I have to check lists of everything they sell in the store, place new orders from 50+ different companies while keeping an eye out for what sells the most/ least. One wrong order will fuck my life up.
>>
>>34912638
This. Just figure things out as you go. You'll get the hang of it.
Bluffing is only required in the beginning. After that, you learn.
>>
>>34912686
I mean, you described it pretty well. One might say you know what you're doing. Stop worrying that much.
>>
>>34912698
I double and tripple check everything and my social anxiousy makes every phonecall a horror.
>>
>>34912756
>I double and tripple check everything
Sounds ideal for a position where you have to be anal about lists, current supply and demand and all that shit.
>my social anxiousy makes every phonecall a horror
Yeah, that won't change. It also doesn't mean you can't do your job well, or at least decently.
>>
>>34912794
Shit, didn't expect support like this. Thank you my man.
>>
File: 1486554699805.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1486554699805.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
>>34912683

Because you'll have the figures for average use / past orders right there on a screen in front of you
Or even more likely, someone from production will tell you 'hey anon, we need 500kgs of dicks here by the end of the week'
>>
>leave
>put it on ur cv
>use it to get an even better job
>leave that
>keep doing this until you are ceo and get so much money you retire without having barely worked
>>
File: SHKfRUC.gif (223KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
SHKfRUC.gif
223KB, 250x211px
>>34912900

I cant think of a single flaw in this plan
>>
>>34912900
Yeah bro. Looks sooo great with just 1 weeks employement at the hubbubb company
>>
>>34912844
Yeah, sure. It's even like I want to be especially nice or something. I'm just pointing out the obvious. There's a reason you were hired, and odds are it's not your magnificent bluffing skills.

Think on that. If it was the latter, you'd have no problem bluffing your way through your daily job even. But either option is fine, actually.

Whichever it is, you were fucking hired. Just do what the boss says, learn what you have to, go home and be happy you're not a NEET.

Experience is something they want you to have because it makes learning the new job quicker. It's not like everyone else automatically knows what to do. You'll just be a bit slower, if even that.

Now stop trying to find reasons to be stressed out and worried. God speed Anon. You got this.
>>
>>34911474
>this is the libcuck that always complains about /pol/ at the start of every thread

Shameful...
>>
>>34913059
Well.. its a bit harder than you make it sound. Even my boss have boubts about me since I have to ask about every new thing that pops up. He asked me how I used to handel it and I made up that we was two working on it. And that I only worked part-time with that.
>>
>>34913367
Just keep it up. Eventually you'll reach a point where they taught you all or almost all you need to know to fill your position, and at that point it would make no sense to fire you. Hell, it wouldn't make much sense when you're about halfway there either. It would just be wasted time and energy at that point.
And again, just chill. That's really the best advice you're going to hear.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.