[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of this book?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1876.jpg (56KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1876.jpg
56KB, 300x430px
What does /r9k/ think of this book?
>>
it is for nerds
>>
Stupid Jew bitch profiting off the fact that her faggot son took a gun to school and shot some kids
>>
>>34911273
from what I've heard about she actually takes a human approach to it and doesn't condemn her son as being a monster or some such like as mother roasties are typically wont to do when things don't go the way they have imagined it

so in that way it's probably not bad I guess
>>
>>34911273
I can sympathize her pain from losing a child (and not being allowed to grieve for him publicly) but at the same time I feel like this will only excite the columbine fangirls and continue on with the trend of 'oh he was so sweet yeah he killed people but look at his baby pictures' when talking about school shooters. At least she's giving all profits to mental health research, and from her interviews she seems very kind and well intentioned.
>>
>>34911326
She's not getting a single penny off the book, though. >>34911493
>>
>>34911589

Prove she's actually doing this. Also prove she does this for the interviews she does.
>>
Dylan had friends why did he shoot up the school?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.