[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this cringy or alpha?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: channonpatt.jpg (222KB, 1366x1466px) Image search: [Google]
channonpatt.jpg
222KB, 1366x1466px
Is this cringy or alpha?
>>
If the male is attractive then it's alpha, if he's not, it's cringy. That's how everything works.
>>
I was just chanting no no no under my breath the whole time reading this

She's at WORK bro
>>
>>34911406
I think even if he was an ideal ten/ten I still be scared as fuck he was wanting to cut me up or something with such a weird ass letter and would try my best to change my route with someone.
>>
oh merciful jesus OP please tell me this is real this is so exquisitely autistic
"to ms. pretty mail lady" hahaha yeah that'll get her real fucking wet LOL
>>
She'll be like
>aww, that's so sweet
or
>I'm changing my route

50/50 chance op go for it the police won't get involved
>>
>>34910507
>double-spacing so much of the letter that you have to squash the important bit into a barely legible mess at the bottom
Pathetic.
>>
>>34910507

It's cute and fun
If she finds him attractive she'll be into it if not it's not doing any harm
>>
>>34911833
Just as a girl to fuck you brah, she can only say yes or no -- 50/50

lol fucking autistics
>>
>>34910507
That's creepy and beta lmao
>>34911406
>>
>>34910507
>normies: think I'm gonna say hi to this cute girl next time I see her
>autists: OHHHH FACK what if I never see this grill again better send her a massive block of cringe text before my window of opportunity slams shut ajdjjfjeoskdj
>>
>>34911866
>brah
>calls others autistic
lmao dude
>>
>>34911451
>>34911597
>>34911811
>>34911840
>>34911870
>>34911882

Uglies who forget normal people can express interest without it being considered creepy
>>
>>34911406
>mistaking confidence with looks
>>
>wanting to fuck the mailman
>>
>>34911915

That's what I was saying you illiterate autist go neck yourself

>>34911882
>>
lmao this is creepy as fuck

reminds me of the time I got a pretty pizza delivery girl. and I could tell she was so happy she was interacting with a normal person instead of the mutated creepy dregs she must deal with daily
>>
>>34911915
>normal people
>writing up the autismal list like OP
kek
>>
>>34910507
It's pretty weird, no matter what you look like.

She could appreciate it, but it's risky
>>
>>34911999

cry little babby boy
>>
>>34911915
there is NO amount of attractiveness that makes this even REMOTELY acceptable you FUCKING AUTIST
>>
File: 90103493429374.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
90103493429374.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>34912086

still wondering why you're a virgin on 4chan ?
>>
File: kill me.jpg (88KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
88KB, 633x758px
>>34910507
man ive seen so many cute girls at the zips near me and some seem interested.

but of course, you can't just ask someone out while they're at work.

>be me
>go to little caesers almost daily since its 3 blocks away
>its right next to the zips
>go to zips one day on my longboard
> cute 10/10 blonde at register says she sees me everyday going to little caesers
>makes small talk about longboarding and sports
>asks me what i want to order
>just go full autism mode and stare at her for no reason
>she leans in slowly and stares me in the eyes for about 10 seconds
>almost looks like we were gonna kiss
>finally say my order
>pay and go sit down
>food is ready and she calls my number
>go up and grab my food
>shes smiling at me and tells me to come by more often

this continues, id go down and talk for like 2 mins and then order my food for like a week straight.

but then

>go back one day
>no small talk this time
>no smiles
>pay, she calls my number
>go up and grab my food
>notice she has an engagement ring on her finger
>slightly frown a bit
>say thanks and walk out

after that she disappeared entirely when i went back and i never saw her again

now when i go there, people working there treat me differently than before, ive gotten extra food and stuff for free.

i have no idea what the fuck happened but holy shit she was the only girl where i felt like i actually wanted her, like i would do anything to get her. i never felt that way in my entire life

but nope, can't ask a girl out at work.

JUST
>>
>>34910507
This is going to be one of those memories you look back on in the future and either cry or cringe about it. Possibly both. She will tell all of her friends and coworkers about it but it will not be a positive thing for you on any level possible.
>>
>>34912116
no it's obviously because i never left a girlfriend application for my mailwoman
that's how it works right
>>
>>34912086
LMAOOOOOOOO

this is oregano
>>
>>34912136
This, you may even gain a reputation as a creep in town. Think about it, she knows your name and address, she could easily ruin you with gossip of your actions.
>>
>>34911915

>normal people

More like people with extremely above average physical aesthetics that would put them in the 95th percentile for desirability for women.
>>
File: 1481655548546.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481655548546.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>tfw no gf (mail)
>>
>>34910507
Cringy.
If it's not essentially "ey bby u wan sum fuk" and you're attractive, you're going to be accused of rape.
>>
>>34912129
>would do anything to get her
>never even said "ey gurl are you carrie fisher? cause I sure want to fuck you *wink* *wink* *tongue flick*"
baka desu senpai
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.