[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come grills age so terribly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: from friends to ghoul.jpg (226KB, 1018x564px) Image search: [Google]
from friends to ghoul.jpg
226KB, 1018x564px
how come grills age so terribly?
>>
Lack of foresight.

Smoking, drinking, crash diets instead of eating sensibly, not getting enough sleep, tanning too much, all of that contributes to aging like curdled milk. Then they panic and get cosmetic surgery when it's far too late to fix.
>>
MOMMY
>friends was 30 years ago
>>
File: 1485203769100.gif (43KB, 495x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485203769100.gif
43KB, 495x499px
>>34910150
In this particular example it is clear that "Monica", couldn't come to terms with losing her sex appeal, and so desperately attempted to halt the advance of time with botox and cosmetic surgery. Despite the great skill that has been reached in the dicipline of beautification, it is yet impossible to truly replicate the beauty of youth, and so the result is uncanny looking mix of old and young.

It is the fate that awaits all roasties, and thank God for that one bit of justice.
>>
Her baby fat went away
>>
she looks good thouhg
>>
What do you mean op? She gives my wee wee funny feelings.
>>
>>34910468
You are probably mentally ill then. Try to work on that.
>>
>>34910150
They hit The Wall (TM)

MGTOWs are pretty retarded but I'm totally with them on this.
>>
>>34910150
She's still beautiful, not the worst case
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.