[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather do something you love for a small amount of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Would you rather do something you love for a small amount of money or something you hate for a large amount of money?
>>
I hate everything though
>>
>>34910082
Just today I had a job interview for a job that doesn't pay well and that I greatly dislike.. but I have to take it to survive.

I don't know op..
>>
>>34910082
Depends on how small the amount is for what I love and how large the amount of money and how much I hate it
>>
Source on that video please

>working as a programmer, making serious dosh right now
>want nothing more than to be a boxing trainer again

Office jobs are the fucking worst man
>>
>>34910082
I wanna know how this dude was pissing with a boner
>>
>>34910082
Well, given the fact that I'm already doing the latter (actually for almost fucking free most days), I guess I'd rather do the former.

Don't become an auto mechanic.
>>
probably something i hate for lots of money. as long as it doesnt last long and i can get like $500-$1k it'd be great. i really hate eating unflavored gelatin, that shit sucks massive cock. can i get $1000 for eatin ga mouthful of that shit?
>>
>>34910175
Most men were not made to sit still for 8+ hours.

The educational system and the job market seems to ignore this fact.
>>
So what happened with this guy's videos?

Can't find them easily like I used to do
>>
>>34910240
why don't you just go full kike and intentionally break people's shit and charge them extravagant prices to fix it like every other fucking mechanic
>>
>>34910082
Nice dead end OP
>Make less money still miserable because your poor still
>make more money poor and stressed
I'll stick to NEET bux thnx
>>
File: 00014kumiko.png (1MB, 1026x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00014kumiko.png
1MB, 1026x1080px
I don't place my self worth in how much I make and I pretty much own all the stuff I want anyway.

I also know people who work at shitty, high paying jobs and they hate it. Why would I want to be under constant stress?
>>
File: defecate in india.jpg (39KB, 635x261px) Image search: [Google]
defecate in india.jpg
39KB, 635x261px
>>34910360
men weren't made to shit indoors either
>>
>>34910082
If the choice is only between those two, I'd pick to do something I love for small amount of money.

I've seen lots of people in my life who did things they hate. They'll end up with less in the end since they will often use up of all the money they earned to drown themselves in something they don't need (e.g. alcohol, binge shopping) to ease their "stress".
Also the stress drained them of faster, so they often couldn't enjoy things they have fully.

I know it will sounds too idealistic, but I think we could find the balance in this instead of learning to "love/accept" something you hate.
How about enduring something you hate temporarily to save and invest and become finally independent to do things you love?
Or adapting a mindset of setting personal goal(s) to complete whatever it takes?
I think those could net you more satisfaction in life whatever, and whenever you are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.