[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are /pol/ cucks ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (98KB, 350x342px) Image search: [Google]
Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg
98KB, 350x342px
Why are /pol/ cucks ?
>>
>>34909313
inferiority complex. they're probably the exact people they usually shit on. mixed-breed failures. it's pretty sad that one has to resort or run off to some anonymous imageboard and dedicated his days to shitty photoshopped memes that are factually incorrect in an attempt to try and persuade people to get on their side.
>>
They got cucked by the Russians. Love it.
>>
File: 1486425989083.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486425989083.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>34909819
>inferiority complex
Says the guy posting on /r9k/
As annoying as they can be, at least they're trying to find some direction in life and improve others lives through their mei meis.
But I have no purpose.
I resent those with purpose and passion.
That is why we hate /pol/
But I could be wrong, but look at this image and tell me it is sane.
>>
>>34910042
>Says the guy posting on /r9k/
not an argument
>at least they're trying to find some direction in life and improve others lives
not always, and sometimes at the expense of others.
>That is why we hate /pol/
i never said that i hate /pol/. just pointing out what i've seen for years. i consider myself somewhat conservative and not entirely a robot, i'm here, like i am on other boards, for discussions and to learn about others i guess.
>but look at this image and tell me it is sane
not an argument. and there's crazy shit coming out all the sides.
>>
>>34910077
You're right in pointing out my non arguments. I appreciate your sane approach to the topic.
While /pol/ does have its faults I think with proper usage it can actually do a lot of good, if nothing but allow frustrated, disenfranchised people to vent a little.
There is indeed shit coming from all sides. We do look, however at the current status qoue and it's not in a good place.
As shill infested and mongrel filled as it is, it is still a method of pushing against this status qoue
>>
>>34909313
DRAIN THE SWAMP XDDD
>>
File: probably.jpg (515KB, 1246x723px) Image search: [Google]
probably.jpg
515KB, 1246x723px
>>34910077

No offense, but I also am a /pol/ regular and I gotta say today's modern age with its "progressivness" and "tolerance" is a disaster. Mostly for us in europe. I'm glad that /pol/ exists, since there is no place on earth were you can really speak your mind how you truely feel.

I don't get it why you think they're cucks though, in /pol/ you got lots of people that not only post in /pol/ but they actually try to change something by other means too.

Be it with Facebook accounts, on the streets with protest or in any other similar way. They stand for what they believe in. Unlike some leftist shills or kikes who just cry about racism and get everything that they want.

Pic related is a youtube account from a german that is part of a nationalist group in germany. He does protest and he does question the german state and what he does. He is not far right but as you can clearly see he does know of /pol/ and probably is one himself.

If anything /pol/ fights the true "cucks" who cuck out their own countries.
>>
>>34909313
>>34909819
>>34910018
>>34910077
What? Did you get shut the fuck down you lefty faggot?
CTR/JIDF Get butt blasted?
LMAO
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (31KB, 1125x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
31KB, 1125x553px
>>34909313
They fall for Porkies lies and are as cancerous and petty as the SJWs they claim to hate.
>>
>>34911012
>the ctr and jidf meme
>on /r9k/
hello /r/the_donald
>>
>>34910961
You're implying that anyone who isn't a /pol/lack, or someone that criticizes the board as a leftist shill or kike. No board is perfect and that applies to /pol/ too.
>>
>>34911012
Nice buzzwords, faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.