[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your own adventure!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_112249904[1].jpg (771KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_112249904[1].jpg
771KB, 1000x667px
A divine force allows you to have an entire lifetime in a fantastic realm. You are blessed to be given life in a land where good decisions are rewarded and opportunity is ripe. What do you do?

1. Go forth into the world, exploring, discovering and fulfilling.

2. watch anime and play videogames all day, aspire to be a transexual because your thought process is so fucked by day in-day instant gratifaction
>>
So what's the common commodity that will enable 1 to be more accessible?
>>
>>34909136
Breaking self-destructive thought patterns
>>
>>34909161
I don't even have to come up with it myself, it just comes to mind effortlessly.
>>
>>34909318
Because they go unchallenged, you are not your thoughts. You are the awareness of them
>>
>>34909504
Let's put it in this analogy:

You are walking down in public while a knife from your general direction flies through you and stabs the person in front of you.

All eyewitnesses said that you did it but in fact it passed through you in a flash.

What will you do?
>>
>>34909589
Rather than analogies, can you say what you mean to say?

Do you mean to say that we are truly not in control of our actions? Or is our perception of reality is not the same as others?
>>
>>34909768
>Or is our perception of reality is not the same as others?

Perception IS the key, others can paint you in a good or bad light and you're never in control of anything around you other than your own actions.

Now what will you do once the odds aren't in your favor regardless of how you act?
>>
Tell me what I should explore, discover, and fulfill, and why it's better than lying in bed all day waiting for my death.
>>
>>34909768
What would you do when people are more willing to misunderstand you just because they didn't like you?
>>
>>34909826
>>34909908
So you are saying that we are at the mercy of external factors? This is true. If you are put in jail and there is no escape and your actions cannot override external factors then you must accept the external factors. No matter how unjust. My OP was how there was no jail, there are still viable choices for action that we can take.

>>34909827
If you have nothing that sparks interest or passion, maybe you haven't explored the world enough beyond your bed.
>>
>>34910034
>jail for misjudgment

Wow, a lifetime wasted for a mistake.

As if any form of compensation will fix that
>>
>>34910213
Of course people have suffered unjustly and continue to. The difference is that the people on r9k suffer because they choose to.
>>
>>34910301
And just when it would've just remained anonymously posted...

I just come here on my free time

And I'm almost out of free time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.