[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sorry for women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 36

I unironically feel sorry for young, modern, particularly millennial women. In fact I feel tremendous empathy and sadness for them.

Why?

>Many will never have a family of any kind, will quite literally die alone in some nursing home cared for by muds and nigs.
>Will never have children, will hit their thirties and blow cash desperately trying IVF or something fruitless.
>Will never really be loved by a man. Only valued for her sexuality, when they dries up she'll be ignored.
>Will be used again and again and again by manipulative men who convince her they have a real romantic attachment only to fuck her and then dump her.

I don't mean this pejoratively. I think this shitty, sex-obsessed society we've created hurts women just as much, if not more, than men.

Fembots, how do you even deal with this shit?
>>
Male anon here
Fuck you.
I have loved alot of girls and cared about them deeply as human beings and i always ended up getting treated like trash.
Dont feel sorry for women. They dont give a shit about us
>>
>>34908957
>women have life easier than ever, everything is tailored to them
>guys I feel sorry for women!
spot the mega beta
>>
>>34908980
You were an orbiter, there is probably something wrong with you.

I'm a 6/10 man who a lot of girls like/have liked, so it's easier for me to feel sympathy.
>>
>>34908980
Female anon here
Fuck you.
I have loved alot of guys and cared about them deeply as human beings and i always ended up getting treated like trash.
Dont feel sorry for men. They dont give a shit about us
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486735122852.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486735122852.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>34908994
WELP I THINK WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON HERE
>>
>>34909007
It's funny how similar arguments from two separate sides can be.
>>
>>34909023
Thats the opposite of a problem
Originul
>>
File: 1434611880163.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1434611880163.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
The problem is that women have a window between 16 and say, 24, to have babies. After that point it gets more unhealthy because 16-20 or so their prime age for having kids (and in general, 16 year old girls are stunning).

If you're a girl, just forget about constant worries and have yourself a cute baby.

Do you think blacks and browns are constantly worrying about being in the most stable career/earning $200k dual income before they have babies?

Even single mothers are happier than childless thirty-somethings.
>>
File: 1463523291382.jpg (155KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463523291382.jpg
155KB, 640x640px
Women 200 years ago:

>Didn't need to put out within a week of meeting a guy to get him to commit.
>Could be sure he would take care of her financially as best as possible. Deadbeat dads were SHAMED.
>Could be sure of having qt kids.
>If he was abusive, the community would punish him or she could estrange and go back to her father's/brother's home.
>Some men would cheat, but this wouldn't ruin the marriage. The woman would just devote herself to her children instead.
>>
Why feel sorry for them? It is the life they chose.
>>
>>34909277
They are children. They follow authority figures and the general culture.

It is the fault of men they are like this.
>>
>>34908957
>Will never really be loved by a man. Only valued for her sexuality, when they dries up she'll be ignored.
just get an orbiter to always fall back on.
It's super easy, you just string them along with texts everyday. I guess i could compare it to the idea of a piggybank.
Put in a bit of attention everyday, then when you happen upon a rainy day smash that cuck open.
>>
divide and conquer between male and female really connected with the millenials for some reason, not that it wasn't tried before.
>>
>>34908957
I'm not anti-women but you are falling for their only card hook, line, and sinker. They excel at manipulation and sexuality. It is their animalistic instinctual skill just like men excel at being brutish. Not 100% are like that but it's an overwhelming rule. You're literally playing right into their hands with your type of logic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
>>
You can't get through to /r9k/, they've fallen for the whole "feminism is the final boss" routine that leftists like Sargon of Islamabad push. They really do believe that women have destroyed western civilization, while simultaneously calling them children and stupid.
>>
>>34908957
There are still some decent men out there just as there are decent women. I've managed to find one whom I love, and I expect others can, too, if they value monogamy, companionship, loyalty, and genuine affection.
>>
>>34909204
Deadbeat dads still existed anon, they could skip town and change their name and no one would ever find them. Either that or they were the lord of the manor and they were thus above consequences, causing a potential succession crisis further down the line.

Face it robots, history repeats itself on both a macro and microcosm scale and we're all fucked. Traits that were advantageous and selected for even ten years ago are disadvantageous now and vice-versa. There is no sure horse to bet on.

The only certain advantageous qualities to possess at the moment is adaptability to change and the will to survive even if you lose everything. The former is something robots lack, but the latter is robot fatalism in a nutshell. If you have nothing to lose in the first place, what can possibly destroy you?
>>
>>34909653
Just provided you're both the same race it's all good.
>>
>>34909526
intelligence is being weeded out of the system.

personally i hate females because majority are fucking stupid. i have met smart ones but its rare and they already are taken.

all thats left are literal retards and chads.
>>
Wish FujoshiBot still posted. I miss her.
>>
File: 1479800552894.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479800552894.png
30KB, 400x400px
>>34909134
>mfw mum had me at 39
I love her, but I do wish she had me a little bit earlier at times.
>>
>>34909665
>you're both the same race it's all good.
Haha, sorry to disappoint, m8.
>>
>>34909698
Have you ever asked her about it? Maybe she tried to. Getting pregnant and carrying to term isn't always as easy as benis in vagine.
>>
>>34909701
>Haha, sorry to disappoint, m8.

What races are you both?
>>
>OP is a racist sexist shithead going to die alone
>projects that women are "missing out" on his fascist delusions

LMAO yes I'm sure women would like to be your barefoot sex slave in the kitchen for your ugly loser ass. fucking white autist retard.
>>
>>34909713
Nah would seem weird. She met my dad when she was in her late twenties, that might have had something to do with it. Most I've asked about my birth was how painful was it, how quickly it happened and what other names she had in mind.
>>
>>34909665
Just embrace the onslaught of hybrid vigor so we can prevent everyone from looking like Charles II of Spain.

Besides, it's just going to merge into two: the Eurasians and the Blispanics.
>>
attractive and socially capable woman = easy modo
attractive and socially capable man = easy modo

unattractive and socially retarded woman = hard modo
unattractive and socially retarded man = lunatic
>>
>>34909735
>hybrid vigor

Meme. Inbreeding depression is caused by intensely small groups or artificial selection for cosmetic traits (eg plant petals). A racial group of 1 billion is not going to suffer from inbreeding depression.

Just kill yourself, genocidal fuckwit.
>>
>>34909749
>he cares about race
You people are cucked beyond belief
>>
>>34908957
>Many will never have a family of any kind, will quite literally die alone in some nursing home cared for by muds and nigs.
so will most men
>Will never have children, will hit their thirties and blow cash desperately trying IVF or something fruitless.
so will most men, without having the option of ivf
>Will be used again and again and again by manipulative men who convince her they have a real romantic attachment only to fuck her and then dump her.
same goes for men regarding money rather than sex. Yet the average woman will still net more sex and relationships than the average man.
And let's not forget that society will actually give a shit about women and try to solve their problems, unlike men.
>>
>>34909725
>>34909701
Mad as fuck, guess he really touched a nerve.
>>
>>34909749
>this is your brain on /pol/

haha just kill yourself you outdated incorrect fuckwad
>>
>>34909760

Can you name some non-western countries where people do not care about race?
>>
>>34909767
>u-u mad

we all know you're crying inside and about to drink bleach you white cuck hahaha
>>
File: 1487195111401.webm (680KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487195111401.webm
680KB, 960x720px
>>34908957

Nice b8

0/10

origami
>>
>>34909715
I'm white; my husband is Asian.
>>
>>34909778
>Can you name some non-western countries where people do not care about race?
I don't know enough about other countries to know whether they particularly care or not.
But why does it matter anyway? I don't base my opinions and individual choices on what some random people in Asia or the Middle East think.
>>
>>34909773
>unless you fuck niggers, you're all going to be inbred and unhealthy
>healthiest regions of the world are all homogeneous as fuck (Japan, Iceland, Sardinia)

Really fires up the old braincells.

>>34909701

Are you a non-white girl or white girl, out of interest?
>>
>>34909799
>being this much of a deluded weeb

Sad!

>>34909800
>But why does it matter anyway?

Because it it matters to others, it matters to you by consequence. People's tribalism is going to affect the way you live your life, sooner or later, especially as there are more and more of them moving to your countries.
>>
>>34909749
Explain to me then why every small town I've ever seen is full of retards and people with genetic conditions that should be rare considering the number of teenage mothers. Unless you outright create some kind of totalitarian breeding program that accounts for the need for at least some genetic variation, you're going to get the same issue we have with the monoculture of corn. Which is to say, one bad disease will wipe out the whole crop.

I hate to break this to you anon, but breeding humans is not any more special than breeding animals or raising crops.
>>
>>34909816
>Because it it matters to others, it matters to you by consequence. People's tribalism is going to affect the way you live your life, sooner or later, especially as there are more and more of them moving to your countries.
I live a very solitary life. Other people's delusions about race have no bearing on my life.
Also
>reddit spacing
>Sad!
I think reddit is better suited for you mate
>>
>>34908957
False, it's easier for women to create a family than it is for men and it's socially accepted to be a single mother too.

False

False

False

OP is mentally ill and have been living in his cage for too long. I'm a female and I have no problems, the only sad thing about this society (or atleast the Swedish one) is that everyone is a basic bitch (both male and female) or an ugly hipster. Swedish people are sluts, easy and boring. I'm going to move out of here and go to England or Eastern Europe.
>>
>>34909830
>muh anecdotes

Statistically untrue, virtually all Blue Zones are homogeneous as fuck towns and villages in places like Greece, Sardinia, Northern Europe and Japan.

>Which is to say, one bad disease will wipe out the whole crop.

You're misunderstanding. It would be more "genetically diverse" to have a population of people who do not have Europids inbuilt protection against the Black Death brought about by the population bottleneck that Europe went through in the High Middle Ages. That was quite literally selection AGAINST genetic diversity (some people had high immunity, others did not).
>>
>>34909805
I'm a white girl (female).

>>34909816
lolok
>>
>>34909844
>I live a very solitary life. Other people's delusions about race have no bearing on my life.

The peace and quiet you enjoy is because the state has a monopoly on violence, protects your borders, polices transgressions of laws etc.

It is not something that arises from the ether. It is because of OTHER PEOPLE that you are safe, dimwit.
>>
>>34909893
I still don't get your point reddit.
I can leech off what others provide while at the same time not giving a shit about their retarded views.
>>
>>34909805
LOL the most prosperous economic areas in the world are melting pots New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Dubai, San Francisco where people of all races and expats intermingle. That's where luxury and innovation is.

fucking kill yourself dumbass
>>
>>34909887
>lolok

Enjoy your kids that hate their mother's race and identify with whatever race your husband is. Children psychologically identify with the race of the father and resent the mother's race.

Oh, and enjoy kids who look absolutely nothing like you.
>>
this is why so many girls go full lesbos, because they are not stupid enough to not see though men's scheme of getting the pussy at any given cost
>>
>>34909916
What's your point? We're talking about hybrid vigor.

>Tokyo, Hong Kong, Dubai
>melting pots

Spoken like someone who has never traveled to these places. Tokyo is 99% Japanese, Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese, Dubai has a heterogeneous population - but they're all expats and the native Arabs lead completely separate lives, as the expats are never really granted long term settlement rights.
>>
>>34909874
Are you seriously suggesting that the benefits of inbreeding outweigh the detriments?

Just tell me what your eugenics plan is, anon. I'm honestly curious. What traits do you plan to select for, and why? How will you enforce lineage? How will you cull the "runts"?
>>
>>34909961
I'm explaining to you that you don't understand the consequences or meaning of the term "genetically diverse".

Population bottlenecks are how we became resistant to many diseases that would have killed our ancestors. This is the complete opposite of genetic diversity, in fact it is a selection against it.

Try to understand this please. It's basic stuff.

>Just tell me what your eugenics plan is, anon.

What? You were the one who said everyone was doomed unless they became mulattos my man, not me.
>>
>>34909956
>weak cherrypicking
>doesn't know I'm talking about the business and education sector which predominantly international

you're a fucking idiot hahaha.
>>
>>34909204
>women caused absolutely ALL of it through feminism and by spreading their legs literally 5 times a week for 4 different men cuz of "muh empowerment"

Zero sympathy
>>
File: amwf4.png (268KB, 2420x1072px) Image search: [Google]
amwf4.png
268KB, 2420x1072px
>>34909887
self-hating asiaphile detected.

fucking a chink is one thing, actually marrying one is colossal stupidity. you'll realize this as you both grow older and the racial differences become more apparent.
>>
>>34908957

How do they deal with it? By happily going along with Chad and getting fucked.
>>
>>34909134
That's too young. Me and my wife are almost 30 and plan to have kids in a few years once we are financially stable.

If we had kids now we would probably never be able to save for a down payment on a house and have to live in this shitty apt forever.
>>
File: qv896Up.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
qv896Up.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>34909023
GEE NO SHIT, IT'S ALMOST LIKE (((SOMEONE))) IS TRYING TO PUT MALES AND FEMALES AGAINST EACHOTHER IN ORDER TO PURSUE CONFUSION AND CONTROL.

Too bad that while we try to fight back women encourage and pander what has been done to them, because they're cowards and choose to live 100 days as a sheep instead of 1 day as a lion.

So yeah, fuck you women.
>>
>>34909995
>business sector

Which businesses are you referring to? Business is everything from logistics to finance to manufacturing.

>education sector

Wut? You mean primary and secondary education? Or tertiary? Still not "predominantly international".

>Cherry picking

Yeah I'm sure New York would be much worse off without blacks and pooper ricans.
>>
File: 1486603352696.jpg (500KB, 1024x2836px) Image search: [Google]
1486603352696.jpg
500KB, 1024x2836px
>c-coalburner
It's unfortunate that there as so many people with these backwater ideals
I have to constantly btfo my (white)wife's father every time I visit her family
>>
>>34909848
>I'm going to move out of here and go to England
Fuck off roastie, we're full
>>
>>34909986
I like to hear counterarguments, actually. I don't curl up into a ball and cry if someone disagrees with me.

If you have a convincing and well-reasoned hypothetical eugenics plan then let's hear it, /pol/.
>>
>>34909848
Wow, i guess with which money? cunt?
>>
>>34910046
>If you have a convincing and well-reasoned hypothetical eugenics plan then let's hear it, /pol/.

I mentioned nothing about eugenics. You suggested that unless all white people become some sort of Mexican-Black mix, we'll all get inbreeding depression. I corrected your misunderstanding of genetic diversity and then you started strawmanning me as some caricature hard because you got BTFO'd.

Just drop it.

>>34910032
>tfw when 19 out of every 20 BMWF marriages ends in divorce
>>
>>34910014
>fucking a chink is one thing, actually marrying one is colossal stupidity. you'll realize this as you both grow older and the racial differences become more apparent.

This guy knows what's up.

I dated a Chinese girl for four years. The longer you're together the more you realize that western and east asian cultures are incompatible on some fundamental level.

This thread has become a clusterfuck btw, OP may as well delete it.
>>
I feel sorry for them too.
They gotta deal with creeps. Some dudes get all touchy feely and the girl has just has to take it. She can't say anything about feeling creeped out. To often girls get manipulated into liking something because of being insecure.
https://youtu.be/We4u8QfGKxE
>>
>>34910032
What a condescending image. Really insults your intelligence.
>>
>>34909798
It's not b8, you just can't see anything that doesn't relate directly to you and your problems.
>>
File: original.jpg (23KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>34910085
I'm dating a Korean American guy now and I wish I had realized this a year ago. Now I feel stuck and am afraid to actually leave.
>>
>>34910054
Something called salary, I work so I get money you know.
>>
>>34910285
I know sweetie, i know, would be really a shame if you were the smartest kid in class but you always got ostracized because you went against the status quo, and when later in life you wanted to get your shit together and find someone to fight with AND for she would have dumped because "i'm a pretty princess and i can do whatever the fuck i want, if you think otherwise i'll shout at you sexist XD" and then you fell into deep depression that basically fucked up all your dreams in life and now it's too late anyways just because jews bought all the people you loved so you have nothing left except yourself.

Now, not to sound bitter or anything, but i'm pretty darn sure that i'm smarter and stronger than you, and i could have achieved more than people can imagine in life, pretty difficult tho when society cuts off from you all your resources just because you're a threat to it due to your thinking free so they feel like it's a good idea to dispose of you.

I wish you the best things in life honey, fuck as many guys as you want, and once you're done, find the one that's right for you and will love you unconditionally for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34910365
Oh lawdy the butthurt is strong.
You ok dude?
Who hurt you?
>>
>>34909848
>Swedish feminists

Literally a caricature.

How many Abduls have fucked you, you whore?
>>
Note: neither women nor men are assholes, it is normie who are assholes
Note: way more women are normies than men
>>
>>34910365
> just because jews bought all the people you loved
You're a loser
You were a loser back then and you're a loser now
You will always be a loser
>>
As a woman:

1. Not all of us want a family. I'm not the least bit interested in having kids. I plan to have myself sterilized.

2. Those who want a family typically don't seem to have any issues. Yes there are exceptions, but I'm 25 and a lot of the girls I went to high school with are already married and/or have kids.

3. Women are way more socially intelligent than men. If a woman gets used it's normally because she allows herself to be used, because she's lonely or desperate or just wants casual sex.

Now is the best time in history to be a woman. We have more freedom and equality than ever before.
>>
>>34910403
Your owner, cattle.
And i wrote it in the post as well, maybe you should take some reading lessons instead of shitposting here.

>>34910481
I'm sorry shlomo, don't cry, i'll remember the 6 trillions ok? don't cry tho please...

Now, together with the cents you earned to post that, put with them this (you).
>>
>women choose to waste their life
>"I feel so sorry for women :("
>>
All the genuinely good girls get wifed up quick anyway. People aren't perfect, but this one girl I knew was close. Kind, beautiful, funny, had a great job, she was amazing.

Instantly married.
>>
>>34909698
But if they did have you earlier it wouldn't be you now would it? This is the only way you could ever exist.
>>
>>34910537
>I plan to have myself sterilized.
You've failed at being woman.
>>
>>34910365
what the fuck is this? stopped reading after the first sentence, this is some stupid shit and i don't need to prove you anything
>>
File: 1483131424932.png (12KB, 518x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483131424932.png
12KB, 518x430px
There is only one particular instance, in which I feel any sympathy for women.

An ugly girl, who along with her parent(s), put a lot of effort into becoming pretty and popular, only to get shut down and bullied thoroughly and mercilessly.

There is something about the scenario, in how the girl doesn't just lose her dignity, but the dignity of her rolemodel(s), her parent(s). It is the complete destruction of her world.

Maybe it hits close to home. I always have sympathy for completely helpless victims of torment .
>>
>>34908957
>>Will be used again and again and again by manipulative men who convince her they have a real romantic attachment
What? I thought being romantic is "creepy"?
Isn't that why they go for Chads, because Chads don't make a big deal out of sex?
>>
>>34910662
Prove what? There is nothing to prove there.
Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>34910687
>I always have sympathy for completely helpless victims of torment
Dont be. You'll get burned because you think you can save the world but it's impossible. More manipulative girl might seduce you and suck the resources.
>>
>>34910700
Romantic is a codeword for "female emotional manipulation"
>>
>>34910637
I'm a person. What I do in life is my choice and not for you to judge.
>>
>>34910751
>I'm a person
A failed one. You bring no benefit to society.
>>
>>34910747
But do Chads even need to manipulate?
>ayy bby want some fuk
Seems to work better than
>I think you're my soulmate and I want to grow old together
>>
>>34910772
>said the permaNEET
>>
>>34908957
>how do you deal woth this shit?
By not going outside and by lurking wizardchan
>>
>>34910814
>said the permaNEET
not a NEET tho.
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>34910537
>1. Not all of us want a family. I'm not the least bit interested in having kids. I plan to have myself sterilized
>>
File: 1484237422090.jpg (29KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1484237422090.jpg
29KB, 500x394px
I don't know OP, tell me why I should put so many individuals into the same category and even more than that why I should care about them.
People make choices, the fact that you think X things are necessary for Y category of individuals to be happy really does not mean that they will be were X to happen.
I don't think you're wrong but I also don't think you're right. You may be right because some individuals may get influenced by the society that surrounds them into acting in a way which does not make them happy, but that always happened. The focus of what's expected of you changes, but something is always expected of you, if not by society by the people that surround you.
That said what's important is finding your own happiness, you may want a child but someone else does not and you're in no way better or worse than them, you're just different.
>>
>>34910613
Once any guy finds an 11/10 they are merciless about holding on for dear life. High demand, low supply.
>>
>>34908957
There is no suggested data excepting Japan that any of this is true but for the normal average of women and men this occurs to.
>>
>>34910613
>All the genuinely good girls get wifed up quick anyway
This. All the better girls were either in LTR's or engaged when we met in HS 5 year reunion. Just like male virgin screams red-flag, girls who are not in LTR's in their mid-twenties are mentals.
>>
>>34910537
Same here but sterilization/surgery sounds scary so ill stick to being a lifetime celibate

Im not yet in my twenties but ive known some people who regretted having sex because of the emotional attachment by the person who dumped them and this applies to both genders
>>
>>34910980

LTR? Late term relationship?
>>
>>34910791
No, i mean, they tell you that they want romanticism to have you hooked in, it's manipulation towards you, not them.
>>
>>34910995
>Late term relationship?
Long term relationship
>>
>>34909134
Ive seen tons of 16-18 year olds who looks like a fucking child

No anon NO
>>
>>34910705
'':D'' good luck in life lol
>>
>>34911016
Oh I see.

Funny how society pretends that females are the ones that want romance, when really it's the guys that believe in true love and all that. Girls will just drop a guy at the first chance of an upgrade.
>>
>>34911033

Right right.

skdjgfs
>>
You femanons were happier hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>34910814
You exist to provide men with sex, and you won't even get a family from it. You'll just get used again and again and again.

Just as the Jews want.
>>
>>34911300
>You exist to provide men with sex
Unironically kys
>>
>>34911343
Take a good look at your body, it is built to receive penetration.

Are you even good at that job?

Can you even give decent head?
>>
>>34909134
Do you think blacks and browns are constantly worrying about being in the most stable career/earning $200k dual income before they have babies?
> My parents did and I do.
>>
>>34911362
Men exist to provide me with sex. It's up to them to be good.
>>
>>34911394
Will you be honest anonymously about how many men have had sex with you then?

>It's up to them to be good.

Obviously. But if you just lie there then fuck off.
>>
>>34911300
>he thinks he's actually taking to a female

Kekerino
>>
>>34911088
I dont know man but I kept seeing threads made guys proudly saying that they want to cheat/cheated on their girlfriend because they feel like it

>>34911394
If you say so chad
>>
>>34911371
Brown here

Yes, Those who get pregnant at their young age have unplanned kids, everyone knows that you should atleast have savings to make a family
>>
File: 1475633475930.png (206KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475633475930.png
206KB, 657x527px
My sister willingly became a single mother at like 22. She also had her tubes tied or whatever after her second kid. She leeches off my parents and works part time. She relies on my working mother to take care of the kids while she works in the evenings at some shitty job. My mother is stressed the fuck out and will probably die before 60 (early 50's now). She doesn't get gov gibs besides medicare for the kids because either she's retarded or ego. I'm schizo on neetbux and I live with parents too but I have to pay rent and sometimes other shit. I could live with roommates or even get more gibs to find a subsidized placed for myself or even live at some group home thing but me leaving and not paying rent would hurt my parents a lot financially. I feel stuck here. My dad is on the verge of losing his job because of alcohol/health too.
>>
>>34908957
>Fembots, how do you even deal with this shit?
I'm infertile on top of everything else and I relate to everything you said. Literally impossible for me to have children, and I feel like this means no one will really love me and only value me for my sexuality even more so. I can't really deal with any of it except by not thinking of it and trying to enjoy life alone.
>>34910009
Men enabled feminism in the first place and still do.
>>
>>34911661
>made guys proudly saying that they want to cheat/cheated on their girlfriend because they feel like it

Men love women.

>>34911932
>Men enabled feminism in the first place and still do.

How?
>>
>>34911989
Because men were in power when feminism emerged. White men are mostly still in power too. They're just left-wing and let their countries get trampled on and have their demographics replaced. It was men who gave women the right to vote, it was men who did almost everything over the 20th century politically.
>>
>>34912025
On the same grounds that you relieve women of responsible, can you relieve those men of it.
>>
>>34912025
Completely agreed with all of that, but most white men love their countries and their women, you're referring largely to white elites and jews.
>>
I feel sorry for everyone.

I feel sorry for women who are pressurized to open their legs to get with a man
I feel sorry for women who have such a low self-esteem they treat themselves like trash, fuck around until they get STDs and then say it's what they deserve
I feel sorry for men who are pressurized to fuck around with as many different girls as possible otherwise they won't be seen as real men
I feel sorry for men who are so insecure because of that that they don't even try anymore by fear of being rejected and not being seen as real men.
I feel sorry for men and women who are stuck in that overly sexualized society where people don't understand their own feelings, where everyone plays with everyone's emotions which nurture insecurities
I feel sorry for myself for wanting true love and being played again and again
and I feel sorry for YOU guys for being so high and mighty and judging everyone as if you were above this shitty romance status quo.

I feel sorry for everyone because we are all victims, but I have much less pity for those who are so broken that they retreat in isolation to spit on everyone else's struggle
>>
>>34912048
How? Women weren't in power. Men were. I don't hate men at all or fault men for it but it was men who let the world get to where it is now and blaming anyone else is escaping responsibility. White men are ones who have fought for stuff like diversity and feminism. Nowhere else in the world that isn't controlled mostly by white men has ever been tolerant of multiculturalism, etc.
>>
>>34912083
Yeah, of course. It's just a small elite, so I don't fault most men at all. Don't take it the wrong way.
>>
>>34912087
>I feel sorry for myself for wanting true love and being played again and again

What has happened to you?
>>
>>34912103
A small, largely non-European elite.

If voting were restricted to white men we'd have legislatures that were basically wholly composed of center-right to far-right parties with a say, 25% exception made for independents and leftards.

It's tempting to blame each other but what we really need to do is drive these people out of our homelands, inch by inch.
>>
>>34908957
>die alone
But they have each other. Haven't you ever seen Golden Girls?
>>
>>34912121
You're partially right on a lot of that and that's all we can do now, but native traitors also had to let all those foreigners in and take power, and before they were in charge, it was white men. It's wrong to hold it against any specific native European demographic for the decline of the west because it was a lot of factors that influenced everything though. But it definitely wasn't women or feminism, and the latter is symptom of a bigger problem so a stupid scapegoat.

>tfw you are right-wing /pol/ and wish you could have a family but are infertile from a medical condition
Kill me now.
>>
>>34912231
Completely agreed, "feminism is the final boss"-tier politics, eg goymergate, "based mom" (((christina hoff summers)), sargon of islamabad etc is embarassing at best, at worst it's pure D&C to divide white men and white women.

>tfw you are right-wing /pol/ and wish you could have a family but are infertile from a medical condition

You're a decent, moral woman. That's more than enough.
>>
>>34909134
>The problem is that women have a window between 16 and say, 24, to have babies and establish themselves as white trash.

Fixed that for you. Also:

>Having a baby at 16 or 17

Why would you have a child in high school?

>Do you think blacks and browns are constantly worrying about being in the most stable career/earning $200k dual income before they have babies?
>(and in general, 16 year old girls are stunning).
Wow, so you're a racist and are attracted to underage girls. How charming.
>>
>>34908957
I just act like a dog, and someone took me in. It's easy to not be single if you act like a slavish animal.
>>
>>34912306
>you're a racist

You're happy with the present state of mass immigration into European countries? Millions upon millions of unskilled, uneducated, completely culturally alien, largely males being able to just up and settle wherever the fuck they like because they claim they're refugees?

The only people who seriously oppose this sort of insanity are "racists", so you bet your ass I'm a "racist". Dumb asiaphile whore.
>>
>>34912301
Exactly. It's sad misdirection and divides us. There's a lot of men and especially right-wing men who legitimately hate women now and I sympathise with how they end up driven to, but it's really not right, and modern men are also not really any better at all or more moral, they just only notice how women aren't since that's what they're attracted to, so they don't judge men for the same things.
>>
>>34912358
I've seen an increasing amount of hostility to /r9k/-tier views on women over at 8pol and even /pol/ though, which is good. The whole MGTOW/MRA shit is mocked mercilessly.

I've always said women-hatred, as in, actual vengeful and malicious hatred of women, is a distinctly un-european and asiatic phenomenom. Even if you go back to antiquity.
>>
I'm a woman who wanted these things and I jumped the bones of the first similarly minded sperg who came along.
We're buying a house together this April.
It's all been extraordinarily easy- I wanted, I sought, I received.

I mean, it is creepy seeing my peers- sometimes broads I figured as pretty intelligent vying for the cock carousel instead, but it's of their own volition. They chose this, they had a choice.

But for every single woman dying alone, there will be about one single man dying alone, and I think the Japs are starting to really explore companion AI. We can't yet gauge whether it will be unbearable or not for the lonely ones.
>>
>>34911929
>I'm schizo on neetbux and I live with parents too
Maybe you could watch the ankle biters?
>>
>>34912415
That is good. I see why people end up falling for stuff like MGTOW and they have some points in things, but they just are really bitter and sad, and in denial of it, unwilling to change or let themselves try to be happy with life. It's like a coping mechanism.

You're right there.
>>
>>34912105

Until not very long ago, I was a virgin. Lost it at 28 years old to a girl I had known for about a year.

Before that I couldn't get with a girl, they would play me for attention or ressources. Mych like you, I developped deep seated insecurities towards women, but don't ask me why, I never succumbed to the hate and anger. Despite the tricks and rejection and the incredibly deep sadness, I kept trying. Everytime I'd be a bit stronger, a bit better and a bit more confident, but no matter how good I'd do, Women would always play me one way or another. Say some things I wanted to hear rather than how they actualky felt about me, breaking my heart again and again.

Then I managed to fuck a girl. I felt proud, I felt great and I was too arrogant. She said she would give me time to adjust, she said she understood that being an old virgin meant I had many insecurities, she said she was down with being fwb and that she'd help me build confidence for when I actually am ready to be in a relationship with the next girl.

She said all of that because she knew that's what I wanted to hear. She was afraid to hurt me by being honest about her intentions and she was too afraid to face a potential confrontation. In the end it's exactly that mindset tgat lead her to destroy my heart. I admit I fell in love with her when I shouldn't have.

She wanted my dick for a night and pkanned to ghost out afterward, expecting me to quickly lose interest, but I didn't. I kept going back and she kept playing the "I'm gonna tell him about the other guys I fucked to discourage him" game instead of being straightforward. It's a giid thing I used pritection because she had an STI.

I'm fine now and I can't even hate her because, now, I see that she's just a broken little girl who hates herself so much she treats herself and others like absolute shit. I'd be mad if I wasn't so sad for her. She is pitiful at best.
>>
>>34912469
How did you first come to right-wing politics and how old are you?

>MGTOW

I dislike MGTOW because it's just nonsense. It's mediocre, unattractive, wage-slave men pretending women give a fuck if they go on "strike" and don't give them their $30k pa salary. It's just delusion on a level I can't even comprehend.
>>
File: 1454822575551.png (19KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454822575551.png
19KB, 500x300px
>>34911932
When I say this, I promise you, I'm not some desperate asshole who's trying to say "plz b in london."

As a man, I would absolutely date, make a gf out of and possibly marry an infertile woman. When I was young, I made a promise to myself to never have children, anyway, since it's like giving yourself a prison sentence. Besides, if it really mattered, we could either adopt a kid or get a doggo. Or both!

It's always been a dream of mine to make love to a sterile woman, cream inside them, have her start screaming at me in anger while I yell back with a shit-eating grin "dude, like, whaddya mad about?"

>>34912345
Literally nothing I said had to do with immigration. I called you "racist" because you referred to people with different skin colors as "blacks and browns."

Take a break from /pol/, /tv/ and Stormfront, okie dokie, artichokie? And for god's sake, stop looking up interracial porn just so you can rant about how THOSE NIGGURZ KEK are stealing our beautiful, Nordic 18 year old virgin grills.
>>
>>34912483

Then I kept sleeping around and I realised nost girls are the same. Confused, used, self loathing, pathetic and sad. I'm too compassionate to even be mad at this at this point. It's just incredibly sad. There is a better way, but nobody sees it.

And then I understood why things are the way they are. It's because everyone is the same. girls and guys are TERRIFIED if commitment to the point where they convince themselves they don't deserve a good person in their life so when someone genuine tries to get in, they clise the door right away. Since everyone does this ti each other it goes to a point where nobody has any confidence beyond the seductive madk they put on to get some. As I said. You xan judge, you can hate, but to me it's just sad and pathetic. I have no energy for hate.
>>
>>34912537
>I called you "racist" because you referred to people with different skin colors as "blacks and browns."

Not him, but are you seriously this sensitive? That's literally what they are.

What do you want him to describe them as? As some sort of numerical RGB range?
>>
>>34908957
Of course it hurts women more than men. Men are meant to fuck lot is women. The proof is in out sperm. We make a crazy amount of it daily and never stop making it. Women only get a few eggs a months and they eventually stop.

Women aren't meant to get this many dicks. It goes against nature.
>>
>>34912537
She's a right-wing white girl, I doubt she wants to have anything to do with you, given your obvious non-whiteness.

>doggo

Back to Ribbit with you Tyrone. Everyone knows nigs can't take care of animals properly.
>>
>>34912510
I'm 20. I was always interested in extreme politics, but I originally sympathised with stuff like anarchism and communism, which I saw as tackling a small elite and having some interesting solutions and ideas. Then around 15-16 I started getting progressively more right-wing to where I am now (being more far right or third position), because I realised that while a lot of left-wing analysis makes sense and there's some fair points, that it's very misguided and there's a lot of things that don't make sense, but do on the right. It was a very natural progression for me reading and learning because of how I was always interested in things like philosophy, politics, and current events.

Agreed on MGTOW. Don't have much to add there.
>>34912537
thank you. I appreciate that sentiment anon. I always feel like it makes me less of a woman and it hurts.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cbRIR3aV3E
>>
>>34908993

Hahaha they liked you anon true. But they didn't love you and never will.

>be me
>7 inch dick
>handsome face
>normal height
>easy 6/10
>have multiple gfs in highschool
>played in soccer team

Never felt like any of my gfs could love me as much as I could have loved them that's why I never gave myself fully to any of them. They seemed more interested in material stuff than anything else.

>join Marines
>come back home jacked and in dress blues
>easy 8/10
>bang some stacies
>get with girl back home
>tells me she loves me more than anything in the world
>love letters and 24/7 texts
>sex all the time
>start falling in love
>go for deployment
>contemplate marrying her
>Get call from best bro
>yo man she cheating on you with this guy at a party
>ask her
>she admits it
>asks for forgiveness
>ignore her

And became redpilled that women just can't love unless the woman was born with a male brain or something
>>
>>34912618
Funny, since I came from a similar background: Reading Chomsky and Zinn and getting acquainted with a lot of anarchist/anarcho-syndicalist stuff in my youth - Then the weight of all those internal contradictions just collapsed in on themselves. Leftism/liberalism is a pseudo-religion of modernity, but unlike real religions it doesn't really offer meaningful answers. If you start pressing a leftist on doubts you have about say, the notion that everyone is materially equal and that races are all of equally weighted intelligence (and other behavioral traits), the answers are just so weak that the doubt ends up growing. Eventually the only thing holding you to leftism is emotional attachment to the ideas of universality, a sort of saccharine sentimentality.

>>34912570
He's just sensitive. I've never heard a white person chimp out over the term "whites".
>>
>>34912510
>I dislike MGTOW because it's just nonsense. It's mediocre, unattractive, wage-slave men pretending women give a fuck if they go on "strike" and don't give them their $30k pa salary. It's just delusion on a level I can't even comprehend.

I love when people shit on MGTOW as guys who weren't going to be of any value either way

More and more guys desirable or not are quitting of committing to women, even if you don't call it MGTOW it's still a growing phenomenon. Say whatever you like but as technology advances and women are needed less and less, MGTOW will become a lot more mainstream
>>
I don't. They dug their grave, they can lie in it.
>>
>>34912666
>even if you don't call it MGTOW it's still a growing phenomenon

You're describing something else here.

>MGTOW will become a lot more mainstream

In the sense dysfunctional movements run parallel to dysfunctional ages, perhaps. But it will never be seen as something anybody other than low-status men pays attention to.

There's a reason so much of the MRA/MGTOW/PUA "communities" are all composed of bindis, chinks and mystery meats.
>>
>>34912570
Lol, didn't realize that part about blacks, but "browns" raises an eyebrow. Mostly, it was about how you/he said they always haves kids ASAP.

Tell me something, why are you guys always saying people need to have as many babies as possible during high school/young adulthood, but then complain about how the SPICS, NIGGS, JEWS AND MUDSLIMES breed too young and too fast?

PLEASE don't tell me you believe in the white genocide meme.

>>34912607
1. I am white.
2. "Doggo" started on 4chan.

>>34912618
I'm glad I made your day better. Believe it or not, there are tons of men who would love to date a sterile woman. Not everyone buys into that "you have to settle down and have kids!!!" crap. Plus, it's comforting knowing you'll never come up to their doorstep two weeks after a screw and tell them they're gonna have to get a second job, sell off their expensive possessions and pay child support.
>>
>>34912688
you seem to judge men exclusively on their appearance, which can only mean that you are a roastie, who should leave /r9k/.
>>
>>34912705
>JEWS breed too young and too fast
Nothing anyone has posited.
I think they waited reasonable amounts of time even back when they were fresh faced immigrant dregs.
>>
>>34908957
>Will never have to work a day in their life
>Has a pack of orbiters that are desperate to take care of her if she only puts on the apron
>Can be a stay at home leech and society doesn't bat an eye
>Can blackmail with sex and if the man cheats she gets the house and kids
>One sided court rulings in her favor 24/7

I-i feel so sorry for her
>>
>>34912090
Women are the ones who overwhelmingly vote for these things. If you want to emancipate women on the grounds that they do not know what is good for them, then you can emancipate feminine men aswell.
>>
>>34912660
I get what you mean with all of that, both on things collapsing in on themselves with the left and your other point. It definitely is a pseudo-religion. I think people have a natural desire for some sort of spirituality, but with the death of God in the west from modern thought killing him it's unfulfilled, so people are sating that desire with higher ideals that almost become religious themselves, like communism being state reliigion of the USSR. The emphasis on individuals is related, for example Trump almost seems to be worshiped by a lot of the right.
>>34912705
Thanks. I'm not really sure what to say to that but it makes me feel a lot better.
>>34912722
He was judging them on things like race, not appearance.
>>
>>34912688
>low-status men
what you consider "low status" is growing percentage men
In fact it's this broadening of "low status" which is fuelling these movements not the "low status" men themselves
and unlike centuries ago when the solution was violence, what's happening is these men are replacing women
and when technology advances these "alternatives" you can bet the female homeless population will exponentially grow
>>
>>34912705
>Mostly, it was about how you/he said they always haves kids ASAP.

Yes, they're less future orientated and tend to have higher fecundity and welfare dependency. All of this is well documented.

>but "browns" raises an eyebrow.

I can't comprehend the level of mental illness required to finely sift through the words of anonymous posters on 4chan to find hidden "racist" meanings you can castigate them for. Do you even realize where you are? This is never, ever going to be a safe space.
>>
>>34912754
You're delusional.

Are you one of those people who believes that sexbots are feasible within the next few decades and that "feminists" are working to destroy them?

Feminism and MRA are two sides of the same liberal coin, useful idiot.

>>34912705
>2. "Doggo" started on 4chan.

Doggo started on Facebook and then became a subreddit.

>>34912749
>I think people have a natural desire for some sort of spirituality, but with the death of God in the west from modern thought killing him it's unfulfilled

Yeah, part of the problem with these modern pseudo-religions is that they transfer the desire for utopianism from a metaphysical realm (heaven), into the material realm. Another problem is that liberals never really internalized the logical consequences of atheism, so they continued using divine-command morality ("human rights are INALIENABLE!", "human life is INNATELY SACRED!") even though they stopped believing in a God.

It's a sign of how philosophically bankrupt liberalism is, and how impotent modern "conservative" thought is that they've been pushing this mutually contradictory doublethink for so long.

>for example Trump almost seems to be worshiped by a lot of the right.

Reminds me of that CS Lewis quote about "where men are forbidden to honour a king" etc.

I know things can seem pessimistic sometimes femanon, but there are still ways to lead a good life I feel. Especially with someone else at your side.
>>
>>34912760
>Yes, they're less future orientated and tend to have higher fecundity and welfare dependency. All of this is well documented.

Okay, but why do you alt-righters want white women to do pop babies as soon as they have their first period but before they hit the ancient, white-haired hag age of 25?
>>
>>34912836
Firstly, there is no "alt right", it's a propaganda term used to describe anyone who isn't controlled opposition to the dems.

Secondly, I'm not the OP, so I don't have to defend that position.
>>
>>34912835
>Feminism and MRA are two sides of the same liberal coin, useful idiot.
retard detected
Feminism and traditionalism are two sides of the same coin
They both attempt to enslave men as disposable drones for the benefit of the woman

MGTOW is an attempt to free men from these shackles

Traditionalism is more dangerous than feminism in this aspect
>>
>>34912946
As a woman, i don't agree with you
>>
>>34912835
It's hard to add to what you said there because I agree and don't have much to say to it.
>know things can seem pessimistic sometimes femanon, but there are still ways to lead a good life I feel. Especially with someone else at your side.
I try my best and though I'm quite right-wing, I don't let the state of the world get to me, for example. But it's difficult and I've never had an easy time in life. I wouldn't know what it was like with someone else because I've always felt alone and like I don't relate with anyone.
>>
File: asui.jpg (116KB, 859x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
116KB, 859x1000px
>>34908957
It's really not such a huge issue if you're smart enough to know better.
A woman that fails to shake off the ego that the entire world says she should have is a failure as a human being and as a woman.
If you don't actively involve yourself with the things mentioned in OPs post then you can find people who actually give a shit about you.
>>
>>34912946
>"Women are literally just children! They have no concept of responsibility!"
>"Women should be held to the same standards as men!"

Mutually contradictory positions that virtually all MGTOWs hold.

The people who are responsible are the people who started the "equality" meme, and they sure as fuck weren't women.
>>
>>34912981
I've got to go, but do you have an email?
>>
>>34912972
>As a woman
what a narcissistic cunt you are, where in my post did I mention anything requiring you to mention your gender?
If you have nothing of value to add but your gender then don't bother posting
>>
>>34909134
I don't know if you could understand the existential dread that comes from knowing you are just a kitchen unitasker that can produce life.
Makes me wanna fucking die.
Why would someone give me a brain and then tell me I should just throw it away and have children instead?
>>
>>34913023
You can produce life, that's kind of the point here. You're different from men - that's what makes you special. It's beautiful.
>>
>>34908957
Thank you for reminding me why I don't bother trying to find a bf.
>>
>>34913057
I don't think OP meant to imply ALL men were like that.
>>
>>34913048
Why exist to perpetuate a cycle that only exists for its own sake?
Did you know you only get dumber when you have kids?
Having children is the equivalent of a lobotomy.
>>
>>34913048
>You're different from men - that's what makes you special. It's beautiful.
You can try and glorify it as much as you like but there's nothing desirable about being a dumber, weaker, less capable version of a man that's only value is churning out babies
I can seemingly empathise why feminists dislike the idea of being forced in to that humiliating role
>>
>>34913115
>>34913134

You're too young to realize, but I'm sure the infertile girl could phrase it more eloquently than I could.

Families are the bedrock of civilization. What could possibly be more important than raising a nation's next generation? Bad parenting is partly why we're in such a bad state right now.
>>
>>34913008
Have a nice day. It was good speaking with you.
[email protected]
>>
>>34912983
>>"Women are literally just children! They have no concept of responsibility!"
>>"Men should be burdened instead and become disposable to keep these baby factories comfortable

>>34913142
>What could possibly be more important than raising a nation's next generation?

Your own life? There's a reason why birthrates are dropping in advanced countries, because people realize how pointless it is to have kids any longer
>>
>>34913259
>Your own life?

Let's suppose everyone in a given nation takes this attitude.

How long do you give them, as a distinct group? 30-40 years?

They won't survive for long.

>>"Men should be burdened instead and become disposable to keep these baby factories comfortable

No one wants your $30k a year job dude. You're invisible to women. You say it yourself. Your entire ideology is theoretically predicated on ignoring women but you spend 90% of your time ranting about them.

How much self-improvement have you done in the past year? How many new skills or crafts have you learned? New places have you visited? New friends have you made?

Etc etc.
>>
File: fucking queer cat.jpg (70KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
fucking queer cat.jpg
70KB, 750x550px
>>34913142
Its not an age thing, its a worth thing.
A life that I lived simply to produce a functional family unit would only ever feel wasted to me.
I would sit there at home with a child and the existential dread that I get from the idea that I was no better than an amoeba meant to replicate in a petri dish would paralyze me.
>>
>>34913316
You need to come to terms with the fact that humans are creatures of nature just like anything else.
>>
>>34913345
Doesn't mean I should just give in and choose to be fucking dumb.
My child would only ever be a science experiment I forced on the world.
>>
>>34913142
Or I can try. Usually I don't bother trying to correct people with stupid views on 4chan, since it feels like a waste of time.
>>34913134
>>34913259
If you selfishly focus on your own life without giving some thought to the next generation (and there's no reason to do one, because you can do both), then you end up having the same attitude that got us into this mess in the first place. The attitude of people who never cared what happens for their nation, people, or even the world, long-term and only care what they get short-term out of it (for example, profit, if they can make money off of destroying something now, it doesn't matter later).

This attitude of selfishness you have is why we even have "movements" like MGTOW. If people cared about each other and their environment, and what happened long-term, the world would not be in the shape that it is today.

Women have a very important role in society regardless of anything else. I'm sorry if you were ever hurt by women or anything happened to make you dislike women so much, but not all women are like that. The woman in traditional society is as important as the man, if not more, because she effects future generations so strongly. It's women who are mothers and influence children and the next generation. Close families are very important. When families are broken, there are all sorts of problems, some are very obvious, for example children develop all kinds of problems if they so much as change caregiver a lot as a baby in the first year. Men are very valuable and important to families as well, not at all disposable. Why do you think there are so many families that have been broken up by fathers who don't care or deaths of men for example? Obviously men are very crucial.
>>
>>34910032
I'll just use a photo of the washington monument on a muggy, gray 2016 day and write, "8 years with Obama", then use a sunny, bright photo of people at the reflecting pool with the caption, "1 month with Trump."
>>
>>34913299
>I'll paint him as x to invalidate his points
No matter what I tell you, you'll just dismiss it in an attempt to discredit me
Either way, I'll take this cowardly tactic as a sign of concession
>>
>>34908957
>they will die alone
Everyone dies alone. Even if you had offspring, chances are they send you to an asylum.

>they wont have children
Sometimes women have the urge to give birth children because of the timer they have built in. But once they get older, the timer stops sounding and not having to look upon little monsters might actually be a relief.

>will be never loved by a man
Women are programmed to love their children and their children only. They don't get attracted to a man the way a man gets attracted to a woman. Instead they have a period of "tolerance" aimed to get pregnant, and from there on a man is just a hassle. You can blame oxytocin for this.

>they will be used by manipulative men
Women are masters of manipulation. Men are not. Men just want to fuck and women can see this real quick. If they get engaged with a man, they know what they are doing.
>>
File: 1480853058467.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1480853058467.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
Women will be obsolete, acquire currency
Ectogenesis + Sexrobots will save us from entitled spoiled little cunts :^)
>>
>>34913134

>worse version of a man

Pathetic. Women are not lesser men, they are women. Entirely different.

Where I finf your reasoning absolutely pathetic is that you reduce human beings to a less than shit status because your turbocharged ego can't see beyond your own perspective. How the fuck can yoy claim to even understand what women are when no man in history has succeeded beyond establishing behavioral patterns that always depend on the social environment she is raised in?

In your opinion, you think women either have zero feelings or that their feelings don't matter because you are absolutely anal ahnihilated that women don't behave according to your self-important social standarts and, basically, in the most cruel display of a lack of compassion, you proudly declare that a human being with feelings and desires deserve nothing because of her inability to reproduce.

Do you even plan on raising a family? I hope you do and that you WILL, otherwise, your drivel about women being worth nothing beyond shitting babies has zero fucking credibility.

You are not even human anymore. You are so fiercely driven by hate and anger that you are blind to the suffering of everyone aside from your own. We all suffer, we are all victims of this shit society crafted by the elite to stay divised and conquered.

But noooo, it's the woman boogeyman's fault if your heart got broken and never yours to have known better. Men are ultimate and without flaws, men alone carry the world and women could just be disposed of.

It's high time you let go of your hate. You are a monster.
>>
>>34913463
That picture sums up the degenerate, sex-obsessed, masturbation-addicted modern man very well, that all he can think of regarding women is having sex with her, that if she says anything about being a woman, femininity, or female role, that it all goes back to sexuality (somehow, when it's not even relevant), and that even relationships are only about sex.
>>
>>34908957
who is she?

ozymandias
>>
>>34913451
>Women are programmed to love their children and their children only. They don't get attracted to a man the way a man gets attracted to a woman. Instead they have a period of "tolerance" aimed to get pregnant, and from there on a man is just a hassle. You can blame oxytocin for this.

Why do other men view this as a negative thing?

It's touching if anything. I'd expect my wife to put our kids before me.
>>
>>34913525
>That picture sums up the degenerate, sex-obsessed, masturbation-addicted modern man very well, that all he can think of regarding women is having sex with her, that if she says anything about being a woman, femininity, or female role, that it all goes back to sexuality (somehow, when it's not even relevant), and that even relationships are only about sex.

There is no benefit in romanticising lust, if it was not about sex, men would just be with each other. The male-female relationship is transactional in nature. Sex for Resources.
>>
>>34908957
I remember a post from a different guy saying that he is thankful for millennial women because they are really stupid and he gets easy sex from them. I think that guy is just as stupid because that is how you get jailed for a false rape or for baby jail since you don't want to pay your child support.
>>
>>34913525
>relationships are only about sex
What else it would about? Why do you think girls want to have orbiters aka emotional tampons? They get attention and a shoulder to cry for free while orbiters get absolutely nothing from them. Sex is the ultimate gift to men from women because it means that she chose you and not other guy.
>>
>>34913525
Well what else does a modern western women have to offer except for her lukewarm hole and womb?
Her award winning personality? don't make me laugh
>>
>>34913573
>men would just be with each other

Speak for yourself you disgusting homosexual. Even when I was bitter towards women the whole "I wish I was gay" MRA talking points made me cringe hard.

Fucking closeted faggot.
>>
>>34908980
because they have the government and they get to treat us like shit. you can get your revenge after the government runs out of money and society collapses. they are not going to have anyone to protect them or take care of them during the collapse. everyone is going to be killing each other for their resources.
>>
>>34913594
>Sex is the ultimate gift to men from women because it means that she chose you and not other guy.

This is another thing I love about the NIGTOW/MRA crowd. They're so fucking hopeless with women, such colossal virgins, that they actually believe women don't enjoy sex. Fucking lol. Good one outing yourself as an impotent dicklet.
>>
>>34913615
You're reading your own perverted thoughts in to my words
If men didn't want sex they wouldn't bother with women
>>
>>34913481
>>34913546
Your posts are so sweet and touching how much you really care about and value women.
>>34913573
>The male-female relationship is transactional in nature.
The male-female relationship is transcendental in nature.

It's very special and men and women are made to compliment each other. But OK; argue for men all being homosexual instead.
>>34913594
Companionship and bonding.
>>34913602
What does a modern western man have to offer to a traditional woman if he were to find one? Why should subpar men get the best women?
>>
>>34913660
What is "men would just be with each other" meant to mean, you disgusting sodomite?

>>34913663
Can you tell me what the first letter of your name is anon?
>>
>>34908957

I have a 27 and 17 year old imotous and both have 6ft+ boyfriends. Don't worry anon, they'll be just fine.
>>
>>34913682
>Can you tell me what the first letter of your name is anon?
Why? What is yours?
>>
>>34913651
What the fuck are you rambling about?
>>34913663
>Companionship and bonding.
To some extent yes but relationships without sex are doomed unless by some planetary configuration which happens once in 30,000 years, both man and women are asexuals.
>>
>>34913682
>What is "men would just be with each other" meant to mean, you disgusting sodomite?
If men didn't want sex, they would fuck men?
Come out the closet m8, if you want to fuck me, you want to fuck men but don't be a pussy about it
>>
HURFF HURFF DURRRRR DURRFFFFF HURRR HURRR FFFFFFFFF
>>
>>34913701
>Why? What is yours?

N. I feel like we've spoken on Skype a few times over the past few days. Maybe not though.
>>
File: futureself.jpg (87KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
futureself.jpg
87KB, 1000x750px
I turned 30 with no exes nor prospects; not because I'm millennial, but because I'm ugly. Having been born some decades earlier, I'd be fucked financially as well as romantically, as women had few alternatives to relying on men for a living and for basic social respectability (more than nowadays); and I'd spend much of my free time bored out of my mind, as there would be no internet. Being an undatable woman in the current year is not that bad. It's only getting better as technology and culture marches on, provided progress doesn't get halted by either muslim fundies, or homegrown, christian fundies.
>>
>>34913663
>>The male-female relationship is transactional in nature.

Only a woman or coddled bastard could unironically say this
>>
>>34909698
Same. Now i have to go through life being a sperg. I blame her mom's side of the family. Bunch of inbred hicks. My grandad should have stayed in georgia instead of moving to arkansas.
>>
>>34913769
>The male-female relationship is transcendental in nature.*
>>
>>34913769
I assume you quoted the wrong thing and mean what I corrected it to? Julius Evola said that it was transcendental and he was neither.
>>
File: kek.png (121KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
121KB, 308x325px
>>34908957
>being this much of a beta cuck
>>
File: 1473443051723.jpg (38KB, 736x737px) Image search: [Google]
1473443051723.jpg
38KB, 736x737px
>>34908957
This might seem off-topic but how many of you guys had a very difficult birth? I had umbilical cord around my neck when i "entered" this world.
>>
File: Cuckorooo.jpg (73KB, 866x577px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckorooo.jpg
73KB, 866x577px
Cuck cuck cuckoorikkooooo
>>
File: kiss.jpg (43KB, 553x415px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
43KB, 553x415px
>>34909204
>men self-appoint themselves as specialists in what's better for women
>it always just happens to be what's most convenient for themselves

Nothing remotely suspicious about that, I'm sure. Really makes me think everytiem!
>>
>>34910028
Enjoy your extremely high chances of autism.
>>
>>34912469
mgtow is not a meme they have overwhelming undeniable scientific evidence on female hypergamy and on the social dynamics. if you deny science then you are just dying reality.
>>
>>34912651

>male brain

aaaaand that's how we get lesbians.
>>
>>34909134
>After that point it gets more unhealthy because 16-20 or so their prime age for having kids
Source?

And no, this
>(and in general, 16 year old girls are stunning).
doesn't count as a source.
>>
File: beautiful-elephant-family.jpg (700KB, 1620x1089px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-elephant-family.jpg
700KB, 1620x1089px
>>34913546
Don't get me wrong anon. They are not doing this out of ethics. They are just programmed to have that behavior. Many females in other species work in a similar manner. Elephants, bears, wolves, etc.

So much suffering would be avoided just by acknowledging the true animal nature of humans. It is only when you try to rationalize about your animality when problems appear.
>>
>>34909621
Pointing out that feminism is the problem isn't the same as blaming all women, you fucking retard
>>
>>34914099
So feminism is more of a problem than non-whites in white countries, the JQ and so on?

Embarrassing.
>>
>>34913663

It's not that I care about women specifically, I care about everyone and I'm just tired and depleted from seeing all of this worldwide hatred and fear that people have for one another.

If you look a bit back ITT, I'm the guy who posted the story about being played by all the girls I've slept with and how I thought it was women until I noticed everyone behaves the same regardless of gender and sex. It's not a gender's fault, it's this society that is rigged against everyone. People are afraid of commitment and the heartbroken men ITT who were ready to commit only to be rejected like I was simply have their head too far up their own ass to notice that some men are guilty of every romantic crime women get shit on around here and by MGTOW retards.

MGTOW only care about helping themselves and other men and play violins all day about how sensitive and pure men are when if you spend the least effort in obzerving the big pucture you notice there are as many players, cheaters and abusers amongst men and they're not all perfect martyrs who became assholes because of the women.

If I was to make an assumption about people based on my observations is that a major part of the problem is that most people have zero self-esteem and hate themselves. Nobody understands that true love and confidence in oneself is about knowing and accepting yoyrself flaws and qualities and to not be afraid yo remove your mask in front of others. People think confidence is akin to absolute innate knowledge?), but a self confident person can be insecure because everyone has some insecurities, it's what being human is about.

Which is why I have zero respect for most robots because despite the tragedy of their rxistence. It's always about me me me me and how I suffered roasties reeee.

When you care, you don't hate.When I look at the world, all I see are broken people who are sad and confused and who need help. Change comes from within. Someone who fail to love himself cannot love another.
>>
>>34914110
I live in America which never belonged to whites so it doesn't really bother me
>>
>>34914151
>USA
>founded as a state literally for "free white men of good character"
>never belonged to whites

I guess Taiwan doesn't belong to chinks, Vietnam doesn't belong to Viets, Tibet doesn't belong to chinks, North Africa doesn't belong to Arabs, Asia Minor doesn't belong to Turks, Japan doesn't belong to Japanese etc etc.

And of course you faggots would "team up" with black guys in order to "defeat feminism". You are so fucking dumb you actually believe feminism is the final boss. Go listen to Sargon and (((Christina Hoff Sommers))) some more why don't you.
>>
>>34913954

So? We need more robots, not normies.
>>
>>34914193
The country was stolen, Europe belongs to whites but claiming America belongs to whites is laughable

The Japanese didn't genocide a native populations for their land, they found it uninhabited
>>
>>34914253
>The Japanese didn't genocide a native populations for their land,

The other groups I described did engage in genocide. Chinese genocided many of the Nanyue inhabitants of Guangdong and took their women for example, that's how it became a part of China with a predominantly Chinese population. Han Chinks also ethnically cleansed Austronesians in places like Taiwan.

And whites didn't genocide Amerindians unless you believe the bullshit about a starvation-tier agriculture/mostly hunter-gatherer population having a population over twice the size of the entire Roman Empire.

>Europe belongs to whites

Clearly our elites don't think so.

Obvious mud/chink.

>they found it uninhabited

This is untrue. There was conflict between the Jomon and the Ainu that resulted in the Ainu being ethnically cleansed.
>>
>>34914147
Tbqh this post is something i have been thinking about it a lot. I believe this. How do we fix this?
>>
>>34914147

You are just a beta cuck provider, woman enabler.
>>
>>34912688
Leonardo DiCaprio is a mgtow and he is not a low-status male. He might not use the label but he is practicing the same philosophy of never getting married.
>>
>>34913663
More than his genitalia that's for sure, women offer nothing but their lady parts

>The best women
Oh i am so waiting for your definition of what the best women are like, all you have to do to be "good" is not eat like a fucking pig and cover your imperfections in 3 layers of their clownish make up
>>
>>34914308

I'm no miracle maker, but I believe it all starts within. Begin by breaking your chains from social norms. The current ones are meant to grow people apart from one another. Trust in love and compassion only and follow a path according to kindness. Then, learn to love yourself trully. You are flawed and fragile and it's ok. Then, love others the most that you can.

Will it change the world? I'm not sure, but the path of the heart is the only, true and pure one. Others will only lead to self hatred and misery.
>>
>>34914327

And you are just a sad self loathing boy who's maturity and wisdom never progressed beyond that of a troubled and confusef adolescent.
>>
>>34914519

Do you enjoy watching BBC penetrating your loving gf?
>>
>>34912972
I agree the left is feminist gynocentrism and the right is traditionalist gynocentrism.
>>
>>34914537

Thanks bro ongobongo omedetto
>>
>>34914449
he's probably a closet homo
>>
Can't we all agree that there are men that use women just like there are women that use men?
>>
>>34914654

Yes

oogabooga white wymin
>>
File: blonde.jpg (21KB, 295x249px) Image search: [Google]
blonde.jpg
21KB, 295x249px
>>34908957
>tons of women will die alone

Wait. Doesn't this mean tons of men will as well?
>>
>>34913074
but all men are like that though
>>
>>34914644
>shaming tactics

He is dating and fucking women. If you do that you can still be a mgtow just don't get married unless you want to be the next Elon Musk who is getting divorce raped by his wife.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/22/elon-musk-and-talulah-riley-divorce-for-a-second-time/
>>
>>34914253
>The Japanese didn't genocide a native populations for their land, they found it uninhabited

no they didn't.
>>
>>34910626
I fail to see the problem. yay
>>
>>34914757
Autists like me will die alone regardless, kek.
>>
>>34915031
I really wonder what's going to happen to the global birthrate in the next several years.

Shit don't seem right.
>>
>>34915124
We are a small minority, so not much, as far as I can tell.
>>
File: punpunlaughs.png (14KB, 199x326px) Image search: [Google]
punpunlaughs.png
14KB, 199x326px
>>34914757
EVERYONE dies alone, anon.

fucking robot scum
>>
>>34909698
Having an old mother is GOAT you fucking normie.

>quiet household
>being spoiled rotten
>learning to empathize at a young age due to mommy getting old

My single mom was fucking GOAT. I was the only kid in my soccer team without a father and when there was a parents VS children game she played on the fathers' team and was the only woman who did. I honestly think she's a little autistic since she's always had a rather weird and pranky sense of humour and doesn't have any friends.
>>
Women are evil, but they can't help it you see. Nature, evolution makes them evil, they have to be cruel to procreate. It is just science.
>>
>>34915243

Thank you very much for your vast expertize in the sciences, Doctor bullshit!
>>
>>34915392
Thank you very much for your vast expertize in bullshit, Doctor Normie!
>>
File: born to die.jpg (82KB, 584x759px) Image search: [Google]
born to die.jpg
82KB, 584x759px
>>34915392
Stop, he's right.
How could it be anything besides that?
Women corrupt completely, but so do men.
Asking what came first is merely a drawn out chicken or the egg scenario.
>>
>>34915449

No, seriously, where are your credentials?
>>
>>34908957
Shut the fuck up, Roastie Internet Defense Force. Women brought this on themselves. Not to mention they're completely incapable of love anyway. If they become casualties of their own hypergamy then so be it. Fuck them.
>>
>>34915137
I dunno man, even normies are talking about
>lmao I hate kids I just want a dog!
But this is well into their 30s. Maybe it's just coping, who knows.

>>34915152
Damn, this really made me think.
>>
>>34915546
I'm no t>>34915243
But I do have a major caos of autism, if that helps.
>>34915595
Meh, I'ts mostly the hipsters. The majority of people are still having children.
>>
>>34915540

The fault is in our leaders, those who crafted modern society to be divisive and conquered. The vorporations that crafted hyper consummerism which creates artificial needs that drive the people to greed and selfishness.

To say that humans operate under a fertain form of ill intended genetical nature is folly. The body kniws only to procreate and survive. The mind, however, operates under no nature and is malleable.

For this reason, we are lead to believe that humanity is vile and perverted by nature, but these are mere illusions. You always have the choice to follow whichwver path you choose to follow and the true problem with the people is that they are lost and nobody is there to help them.

Humans can, at best, help themselves to help each other. We will find the way when we learn to be compassionate towards one another.
>>
File: 1486961931269.png (74KB, 277x358px) Image search: [Google]
1486961931269.png
74KB, 277x358px
Let em burn

I'll be shooting guns, playing the piano and spending my days learning and hopefully passing on my mathematical knowledge.

pic related.
>>
>>34909134
You really don't think much do you.
>>
File: fh.jpg (381KB, 1060x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fh.jpg
381KB, 1060x1000px
>>34913525
>that all he can think of regarding women is having sex with her

Which is true, though.
>>
File: child support.jpg (237KB, 834x1016px) Image search: [Google]
child support.jpg
237KB, 834x1016px
>>34913525
>even relationships are only about sex.

They're not only about sex for the woman. That's for sure.
>>
File: success.jpg (544KB, 1739x905px) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
544KB, 1739x905px
>>34913525
>being a woman, femininity, or female role

First we abolish women's privileges, then we can talk about what roles men and women have.
>>
File: agoodwoman.jpg (269KB, 870x605px) Image search: [Google]
agoodwoman.jpg
269KB, 870x605px
>>34913525

I love women who know their proper role. And it's not only sex.
>>
>>34908957
allahu akbar, then islam is the solution for you
>>
File: islam.jpg (261KB, 696x1448px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
261KB, 696x1448px
>>34917779

Islam empowers women even more.
>>
>>34910032
>forgetting what post ww1 looked like
>forgetting how Germany got enough power to start ww2
>forgetting the best 5 year plan to have existed

Good bait tho senpai
Wheres the muslim slums of britian?
>>
>>34908957
Just repeat the mantra anon.
>Women are always the victim
>>
File: feminism 101.jpg (174KB, 1242x341px) Image search: [Google]
feminism 101.jpg
174KB, 1242x341px
>>34918369

Victim subscription.
>>
>>34911929
just babysit the cute lolis so your sister can work full time
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.