[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come discords and other robot chats die so quickly? Aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ArrivalatLondon.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ArrivalatLondon.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
How come discords and other robot chats die so quickly?
Aren't robots have a lot of free time anyway? Not like they suddenly get busy or anything.
>>
>>34908157
because people are very mean :(
>>
File: 1485083524231.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485083524231.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>34908157

lots of us are severe anxiety, aspergers, autism.

people sometimes wish they had friends and could talk to others about their interests (anime, video games) but when they finally get the confidence to do it, it doesn't go how they perceived, and it all falls flat. They get depressed, love motivation, and give up and drown in the self defeat.

The process repeats and repeats. They never feel how they want to feel. They never accomplish the vision in their mind. They are never happy.
>>
Because everyone had a different definition of normie and fights break out and people get banned and eventually someone deletes the chat.

I've seen it happen so many times.
>>
>>34908183

*lose motivation

I typed too fast
>>
>>34908157
theres nothing to talk of, i usually never start conversations or ask questions, its not that i have anything against it its just soo fucking tiresome
>>
>>34908187
I had the opposite happen, discord was infested by normies and bullies, the mod was such a cuck he let it happen.
>>
>>34908157
Go read catcher in the Rye and understand that young men and women wind up unhappy because they fail to invest in their surroundings.
As with all things, you reap what you sow.
>>
File: 1450472665473.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1450472665473.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>34908201
I never had to read it in high school, but that sounds like an interesting premise. Care to elaborate?
>>
whenever a girl joins the discord alot of robots orbit her.
when a tranny joins the discord alot of robots orbit 'her'
>>
I get sick of them because they just turn into normie circlejerks, memespouting, tranny worship, and beta orbiting. They're never this le epik cultured club of depressed gentlemen people like tk think they are. Keep /r9k/ on /r9k/.
>>
Because it's all a big popularity contest.

Every discord I've joined from /r9k/ has just been a circlejerk around the most popular people, even if they deny it. There's always the inner circle of people who were there at the start of the server, then the outer ring of people who worked to become a part of the group, then there's everyone else on the outside and your only option is to try your fucking hardest just to get noticed.

Also there's something about Discord that just makes people join a million groups, so on top of the server circlejerks, you've also got multi-server cliques because everyone's shitposting in 150 different groups.

Also also it attracts attentionwhores who just want to be the center of attention, the ones where the owner has a colored name and acts like hot shit while everyone sucks their ass. Usually a trap of someone that comes off as feminine or a """""cute"""""poster.
>>
the only people who post in discords are "socially anxious" normalfags
>>
discord is just high school all over again
>>
>>34908225
Holden spends the whole book drifting through his circumstances accusing everyone of being phonys.
In the end, he realises it was he who was fake and gay.
>>
>>34908157
Because pretty much every Discord is full of normalfags.

Take that ''Robot haven'' discord for example. One of their mods si a woman and everyone in their orbits her 24/7. Its always like that.
>>
>new /r9k/ discord chat/skype group/chat opens
>lots of people join, two groups:
>hopeful robots thinking THIS is the room they'll find a friend
>loud normies who come to spout dumb shit
>obnoxious ironic attitudes, stale memes, a hierarchy and a couple of whores later
>all robots are scared off

they die because normies don't care about keeping it alive. they don't care to keep the community alive because they don't need one. they've always got a bunch of other places to socialize. the room is just another tab on their iPhone.

t. bitter autist
>>
>>34908157
Because there is namefagging and name calling on this sub. There is a circle of people who frequent all those discords and chats and get recognized everywhere. Fucking circlejerk of normies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.