[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/selfimprovement/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: smoking wojak.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
smoking wojak.png
8KB, 193x261px
Alright /r9k/ I am a smoker I am only 20 years old, there is a girl I like and she fucking hates it, I already told her I liked her and she said I was a great guy.

Also she hates smoking

Well before I decide to fucking bail out on this relationship like the little bitch I am, I am going to see if this helps and even then she is such a nice person it doesnt even matter if she doesnt want to date me.

So this is it I am going to quit smoking start lifting.

So things I will do to achieve my goals
>Write a diary it should be funny to see all the autistic shit I would have written over the month of trying to quit smoking
>Exercise in the morning, I got a cross trainer and weights fucking use them
>Talk to people, get people to help you out
>Make a photoshop that is anti smoking so you can see it everyday as a desktop wallpaper

I want to be the chad she deserves.

I told her I am going to quit smoking and she replied with a "please do"

I can do it I can be the chad that she doesnt want but the chad that she needs

Wish me luck robots also help me find images for a photoshop should be fun
>>
Good luck OP. I'm also quitting smoking. My last cigarette was 14 hours ago kinda craving but I'm doing okay I think.
>>
Try the book "the easy way to stop smoking" by Allen Carr.
>>
She will probably dump you sometime after with stuff like "you're not the same guys as before" so yeah, get fucked
>>
>>34907696

>Quit smoking
>You ask her out
>"I only like you as a friend"
>Make a thread on r9k

Good one m8
>>
Never, ever lift for someone else. That shit's got to be about YOU. I've never smoked but I can imagine it's the same, you need to want to quit for your OWN sake, not so you can get some girl.

>lift for girl
>make good gains
>girl still isn't interested
>lose all motivation

Happened to me.
>>
>>34907756
Will do but man I want to give it a go, last year for me was the best year in my life yet. And I feel like this year will be the most amazing one if I put effort in it. I live my life by the rule
>if you dont expect anything, life will never be disappointing

>>34907741
I am not looking into spending money to quit smoking, I just need a source of motivation and that girl might just be it.

>>34907772
I am lifting because desu I get to talk to that girl quite a lot and she is really open about the shit she has done. She told me that making out with a smoker is disgusting. The lifting is purely to cope with the edge you get from quitting smoking. It is for me and I am just listening to her advice to look better. It is good getting a female perspective of the dating game. It makes more bloody sense to me nowadays.

>>34907721
I will make a daily thread if you want where I post my autistic diary pages, I can manage that. It is easier doing this whilst supporting this shit.
>>
>>34907696
OP, some wise words: NEVER try to improve yourself for someone else. You need to get it into your head that you're doing it for yourself. The only person you're going to be left with at the end of the day is you, so if you're going to quit smoking and start lifting, make sure you're doing it for the right reasons and not to appease some girl you may or may not have a chance with.
>>
>>34907825
Alright since you guys seem to stress this I am going to make it clear to you. I dont have the severely autistic hurr durr I am deeply in love bullshit anymore I went over that phase, I did that and caused a biggest shitstorm in my life. If you want to know more I will tell you.

But I am just letting you guys who probably dont talk with girls very often that I do talk with her and she is comfortable with me to talk about literately anything. I would like to date her but my feelings arent as fucking strong as it was when I was 16 year old. I have a fuck all attitude. I AM DOING THIS PURELY FOR MYSELF but for those that never asked girls about the dating game I will tell you what she said to me.
>You gotta look like you got your shit together
>Making out with a smoker is disgusting
>She likes nice arms and a good ass (why is ass so important???)
>she fucking asked me if I prefer ass or tits?

She feels more as a friend than anything else to be honest, it is borderline "lockerroom talk" I told her I liked her and she said no but still wants to be friends. AND IM FUCKING FINE WITH THIS IT IS OK WITH ME

JUST BECAUSE I MEET A GIRL AND I CONFESSED THAT I LIKER HER AND SHE STILL IS COOL WITH ME DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO STICK MY BENIS IN HER BAGINA AND MARRY AND FUCK HER

I AM DOING THIS FOR MYSELF BECAUSE
A: I WANT TO GO ON A TRIP TO THE NETHERLANDS (MY HOMELAND)
B: I WANT A NEW FUCKING PC
C: I WANT PUSSY FROM ANYWHERE
D: I AM SICK OF LOOKING AT MY CHUBBY ARMS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I AM GOING TO BE BUFF AND BIG AND MAKE SURE YOU FUCKS CANT DO SHIT WHILST I FUCK YOUR ONITIS I AM GOING TO FIND ALL THE UNI QTS HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND FUCK THEM FRESHMANS.

ALL YOU GUYS WANT IS FOR ME TO BE STUCK HERE HUH
>>
>>34907696
You are not a robot. Fuck off back to facebook, normalfag.
>>
>>34908159
lmao im getting there "robot" since self improvement is supposedly not allowed here why dont you just sit in your room and stare at a screen all day faggot
>>
>>34908193
Yeah kill yourself. You are not a robot. Go back to facebook.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.