[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth joining?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x852px
I have nothing going for me in my life and absolutely no skills. Should I just join and suck it up for 20 years and then retire?

The entire brotherhood aspect seems nice, and living on a base in a tight-knit community also appeals to me, I could potentially meet lifelong friends and never have to worry about money again. Also if I happen to die that's fine because I'm depressed and my family thinking I died a hero is better than finding me in the bathtub with my face blown open.

Should I do this or is it a meme?
>>
>>34906893
everyone i know who joined, came back married, even this fat mexican guy I worked with

they say alot of women in the army slut around though

i wouldnt join because i believe it's a crock of shit and they haven't 'protected' us from anything since forever
>>
>>34906926
Yeah I believe that too. I don't agree with anything they do and don't feel very patriotic. I would just be doing this do selfish reasons because I'm at a complete dead end in my life right now.

Also I have noticed too that a lot of the women who gravitate around military men should really be avoided at all cost.
>>
>>34906893
Of course you should do it, anon! Give back to the wonderful country that has given so much to you! College will be within easy reach if it wasn't before, the pay is OK, and the whole chow hall deal is amazing.

Plus Stacies can even love a robot if hes in uniform.
>>
>>34907009
OK, faggot. I guess the next time there's a serious natural disaster or state of emergency and the National Guard is present you can tell them you don't agree with what they're doing.
>>
>>34907048
What does a natural disaster have to do with the wars going on in the Middle East?
>>
File: 1487130786732.jpg (72KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487130786732.jpg
72KB, 543x960px
If you have no direction and are unable to make more then $20,000 then do it. If not just work full time and learn a skill or go to college.
>>
You're probably more likely to die in the civilian world then in even the marines nowadays desu OP.

I tried the military meme when I got out of highschoo

its a pain in the ass to get in just to find out its 90% chads who have dreamed about this shit from conception

10% NEETs who have no clue what they're getting into and will be separated before boot camps over

I vote don't waste your time, but I can't stop you
>>
I would do it for sure 100% on USA. too bad i'm on a fucking third world country with a stupid ass army
>>
>>34906893
It's bretty gud. Paperwork and leadership can be a bitch, but if you get a good MOS (something 35 series), it's bretty cool
t.Reservist
>>
File: 1486382960741.jpg (1MB, 1860x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1486382960741.jpg
1MB, 1860x1880px
>>34907086

Tell me more. I hear more marines advocating against this shit and their training has gone to shit ever since women were allowed to join
>>
>>34906893
>Also if I happen to die that's fine because I'm depressed
it's not fine, don't join if you're depressed

you have to be willing to try your best to NOT die and also protect your comrades
>>
>>34907119
I' not sure about any of that, I only made it two weeks into boot camp before I was asking to go home, it didn't really seem *that* hard, its just the onset of my debilitating mental illnesses was just getting started.

getting in was hard because of MEPS, well not hard per se, just a pain in the ass, its what prevents me from rejoining even though I'm much more sane now
>>
Son you're fucking high
>>
>>34906893

What's the cutoff age to join? At what age does joining become too awkward?
>>
>>34907881
Haven't you seen american sniper with your boy bradley cooper ? there's no age
>>
>>34907881
Depends on what you're after. It's probably 24 for combat arms unless you're really fit.
>>
>>34906893
do it. I'm in ROTC at my uni at the moment and it's the best thing I've ever done.
>>
File: 1487227122489.jpg (13KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1487227122489.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
>>34907119
I firmly believe the only thing women are good for is raising kids, cooking, and sex.

They simply can't comprehend the basic concept of brotherhood, hard work, and sharing a drink with your mates after a long day of struggle.

Instead they'd rather go through life on the shoulders of other people, as if they're a princess which ought to be placed upon a pedestal fueled by narcissism and white knights who feed the "ur special" mentality. (You see this in social media, especially with live stream cam-whores on sites such as twitch)

We shouldn't have given women the right to vote, or any political platform. It should be one vote per household to prevent division from within the family but we needed to give them everything, and despite having equality, still bitch for more.

They foam at the idea of letting third world savages into our countries because it introduces the idea of new people to fornicate with. Fuck me lads.
>>
>>34906893

Depends. How much do you like fighting wars for Israel?
>>
File: thumb.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>34907024

Pic related is any militarybot's destiny.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.