[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw losing your best friend is infinitely worse than having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1462213799163.gif (221KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462213799163.gif
221KB, 960x640px
>tfw losing your best friend is infinitely worse than having no gf
He was one of the closest people in my life since I was 12 and I'll never see him again.
>>
File: 1487137677390.png (74KB, 228x217px) Image search: [Google]
1487137677390.png
74KB, 228x217px
>>34906068
You think that's bad? I met my best friend when I was 4 and I haven't spoken to him in 8 years. Last I heard he either failed high school or dropped out like I did.
>>
yeah its a competition, retard.

sorry about your bro, anon, lord knows id hate to lose a bestie
>>
A gf should be your best friend so when you lose your gf you lose your best friend. Thats twice the lost.
>>
>>34906201
Never said it's a competition, but yes I do feel that losing your closest friend from a car accident is much worse than not having a gf
>>
What happened to him op
>>
>>34906338
He died in a car accident back in 2014. I still can't fully process that he's gone.
>>
>tfw best friend is a Chad and I was never really able to be his Chad counterpart by playing sports, being a wingman, partying, and doing cool outdoor activities with him
Who /letdown/ here? I don't know why he's stayed friends with me for so long.
>>
>>34906068
>have best friend
>know him since 2nd grade
>we get through till college together doing all sorts of wild shit
>be dating a girl for 3 years
>one day I learn she sucked his dick and they're dating

And the whole time he was telling everyone he was dick up the ass gay. James if you're ever unlucky enough to run into me again I'm gonna send you to the fuckin moon. Pussy.

Yeah OP some shit is worse than them dying
>>
>>34906068

>tfw never had a friendship last longer than 4 years due to me always moving.
>>
>>34906886
>make a friend finally
>move away as soon as you consider yourselves best friends
>>
>>34906068
I don't have a single friend that I've known for more than 10 years. We've all gone our separate ways, but I always feel nostalgia when there's a wedding to go to, so we all get to hang out again for a night or two, but the last of us got married last June, so there won't be anything else again.

Still, I got my wife, and I got my dogs. Always sucks to say goodbye to a good dog, but my wife and my other dogs help pull me through. I hope to God I die before my wife does, though.
>>
File: 1436674817275.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1436674817275.png
34KB, 633x758px
>be me
>NEET virgin, no friends, no gf
>never met my dad
>mom passed away when I was 12
>raised by my grandpa
>strict, could always tell he was disappointed in me
>never said he loved me or showed me any affection whatsoever
>rebellious as a teenager, he bails me out of many situations
>somehow graduate HS and enter community college
>end up dropping out and becoming a wage slave
>me, now 26, still a wageslave and barely getting by
>grandpa gets sick, I move in with him to take care of him for a few months
>eventually has to be admitted to hospital, he only gets worse
>suddenly dies a month later
>go back to his house and open up his computer to go through his contacts
>can't find password, start going through his sticky notes by computer
>find his password notepad, open it
>"Windows Login: anon1985" "Yahoo Login: 99anon_" "Turbotax Login: anon1"
>every password has my name in it
>login to computer
>wallpaper is of me and him
>he has a bunch of links saved to his desktop of various community colleges and trade programs in my area
>mfw i realized that he loved me

i wish i could have made him proud just once
>>
>>34907716
I'm sorry anon, don't blame yourself If you are. You couldn't have known. Best you can do is try live your life in a way that would make him proud and honor his memory
>>
>>34906068
>brother stole my best friend
>haven't talked to him in almost two months
>>
>>34906559
That sucks man. Can you tell me about him? I lost a friend that year too. Suicide.
>>
>>34906068
Same here, last time we chat was last year. We just met up, talked, and that was the last time we ever spoke.
It had been awhile since we had talked to each other since that night and I already thought that we had started to drift apart, but that night I couldn't even talk to him like I used to, he was an entirely different person.
It was a little sad, but I'm over it now.
>>
>>34908107
He was always around me and we talked about philosophical stuff a lot. We really wanted to start up a band but never got the recording material for it. He actually used to browse 4chan when we were in high school.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.