[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went on a date . . .

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: metronome.jpg (46KB, 382x599px) Image search: [Google]
metronome.jpg
46KB, 382x599px
and I'm not sure what to make of it. Long story short, started off great, played some games (we went to a bar that was a knock off Dave N Busters) then went back to drinking and chatting. Then over the course of the night (I think) it went downhill from there. We ended the night and I had one last question for her (it was from her online dating profile that said she "sometimes" did drugs which is a deal breaker). At the end of the night I said "your profile says you do drugs" and she replied, in a stern tone of voice, upset practically "no I don't". I had replied with "then why does your profile say that?" with her saying "no it does not". After we left I had to check to make sure I wasn't going nuts and sure enough I was right. So basically I think I'll just leave it alone but it's like why would you write that and then say in person you don't?

Just trying to make sense of that encounter

>Pic Unrelated
>>
>>34905588
She probably smoked weed and you just drank alcohol which is a drug you mega-autist.
>>
you went on a date so props to you bot. im in a similar situation except the girl REALLY likes me but she does drugs all the time and its just a major turn off idk why
>>
>>34905628
alcohol excluded as we were in a bar.
>>
>>34905588

did you lift up her shirt and try to give her a raspberry on her belly? i wonder if she would have liked you better if you did that. it's a fun little playful thing to do
>>
>>34905764
kek it was a public place silly :^)
Also, now that I've been thinking about it a bit more I dropped some talking points over the course of the night from her profile and she had responded with variants of "oh yeah haven't looked into that for a while" which makes me think she had created the profile awhile ago when she did do drugs but because of her work she no longer does it.

I don't know, it's just another possibility
>>
>>34905588
Why are you touching on a bad subject when on a date?
>>
>>34905877
^

regaton ninos
>>
>>34905877
>>34905919
it was the last question of the night and over the course of our date I had to be sure she doesn't do drugs because it's an absolute deal breaker. All my other line of questioning hadn't given me enough information to determine it, so if she does do drugs for the sake of both us I wouldn't want to waste mine or her's time. It was a last resort option; not proud of it but I needed to know.
>>
>>34905954
anon, just asks her if she wanna shoot some meth with you, if she says yes then she's probably doing drug
>>
>>34906072
While that made me kek, we both know that's silly :^)
>>
>>34906101
subdue her, tie her up and force administer drug, if physiological change isn't as intense as a first time user's, then she probably developed some tolerance due to usage
>>
>>34906172
Alright look I get it I'm a moron but can we keep it constructive?
>>
>>34906392
I honestly don't know

do you want something long term?
>>
>>34906477
It'd be nice and I know I'm not perfect and need to improve but where do I draw the line between dating and staying single?
>>
>>34906520
I guess if you are seeing a girl multiple time and do stuff together and what not, preferably not drug as I understood
>>
You fucking idiot. Her putting 'sometimes' to drugs probably means that she occasionally has a joint with a friend and on the very first date you go 'SO YOU DO DRUGS, HUH? WELL WHY DID YOUR PROFILE SAY YOU DO DRUGS?? ARE YOU A LYING DRUGGIE??' like you're asking if she does too much coke or something which A) is kinda inappropriate for a first date, and B) makes you look like a gigantic autist.

If smoking weed occasionally is a deal breaker then you're probably gonna have a problem, and she probably thought you were a weird dweeb as a result, gg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.