[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love being a woman. Especially now addays. Finally, with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fem.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
fem.png
212KB, 801x876px
I love being a woman. Especially now addays.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little bitch to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.
>>
>>34905469
Nice way to get stabbed
>>
most people are assholes. Find the ones who aren't. Stop making the kids on here hate all women
>>
File: 1474355190664.jpg (44KB, 588x437px) Image search: [Google]
1474355190664.jpg
44KB, 588x437px
I don't understand what the point of a man pretending to be a married woman and typing all of this out on r9k is. What does it accomplish? What is his end game?
>>
>>34905558
shut up, bitch

originally, too
>>
File: confrontation.png (179KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
confrontation.png
179KB, 2000x1200px
>>34905469

Pretty Princess Points was a mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 752x1063px
>>34905469
Can you dominate me and make me your bitch?

I am literally ok with anything, I am now your little doll.

Only condition is if you ever cheat or cuck me I will literally murder you.
>>
File: 3-21-2015_-_49398721_p0_-__-.jpg (389KB, 754x825px) Image search: [Google]
3-21-2015_-_49398721_p0_-__-.jpg
389KB, 754x825px
>>34905469
>We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it
Just the first two please. I don't mind abuse, just don't leave me.
>>
>>34905469
stale
but entirely possible, legally speaking
hell, you could get paid to rape men if you wanted
>>
>>34905587
Probably the husband typing this and wants to see people hate his wife.
>>
>>34905609
am not one of the female sex. Used to think all females were shallow evil creatures. But I just realized that most people are. Nothing really special happened I didn't get a gf or something, just realized it through what I saw in the world'n sheit
>>
>>34905700
This. I want a loyal bully gf. I'd prefer one that's also taller and stronger then me but I'm fine with antbody
>>
>>34905469
i love pretending to be a woman on an italian lego-building forum too OP
>>
>bbc meme
>>
Funny shit is you can't collect child support when I shoot you and your no good nigger dead.
>>
>>34905469
>Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender
You cant be this stupid
>>
Is this a new copypasta? Don't think I have seen it before.
>>
This is obvious bait but it makes an interesting point.
>>
>>34905558
Most women are shallow cunts*
FTFY
>>
>>34907715
>can't greentext
How are we supposed to take anything you say seriously?
>>
>>34907736
It required a * not a > anon you dumb faggot
>>
>>34905700
g-got any more pics like that? asking for a mate
>>
>tfw think female wojak is sexy
kill me lads
>>
>>34905469
I'll give you a 4/10 for the bait and a sage
>>
>>34905469
>this
only in america
>>
File: 1485884498105.png (222KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1485884498105.png
222KB, 1011x1049px
>>34905469
You best make sure I'm dead before you pull something like that on me. You would see an unholy retribution before my days are done.
>>
>>34905469
Titz r gay my friend.
>>
i love this pasta so fucking much
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.