[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Else Knows This Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: UGASeal.png (79KB, 275x280px) Image search: [Google]
UGASeal.png
79KB, 275x280px
> Be me
> Be on date
> Grill: Where did you go to school, Anon?
> Me: Georgia
> Grill: Yeah, but which school
> Me; The University of
> Grill: Oh, What?
> I went to the University of Georgia
> Grill: Oh, I meant High School
> fuckingkillme.jpg

Am I the only one that is triggered by the fact that normies associate "schooling" with the government sanctioned youth propaganda camp known as public secondary education?
>>
>>34905429
Well, she said "where did you go to school" not "where did you go to college" you fucking stupid piece of shit
>>
Are you implying that the modern college campuses aren't filled with indoctrination and propaganda?
>>
>>34905429
why do redditors put spaces after their meme arrows?
>>
>>34905693
Android does t.
>>34905684
>>
>>34905672
> Using that language with your intellectual superiors

Found the roastie.

Fucking Hell, man. I'm Chad by /r9k/ standards.

Why in the hell would anyone be interested in where someone attended high school upon finding out their collegiate history?
>>
>government sanctioned youth propaganda camp known as public secondary education

if you actually stayed in school you would've fucking realized it's not propaganda camp you goddamn autist
>>
>>34905684

OP here. Am /oldfag/. Didn't have weirdo indoctrination and propaganda when I was in college.

> tfw then University has 34,000+ students
> tfw when only 8 are protesting possibility of Iraq war

Different times my dude.
>>
>>34905827
Because she was interested in the social network of high school. A stacy won't give a shit about how much you know, but high school is interesting to her. Besides, there are two scenarios, depending on whether the stacy went to college or not:
Did go: she wants to know about your childhood and what your friends were like
Did not go: she wants to know about your (supposedly current) social network
And no, I'm a male. Why do people fucking vent on me when I explain shit, as if I shared the viewpoint of whatever sad loser I'm explaining?
>>
>>34905429
Universities are much bigger propaganda camps than high schools are. Every academic passing through their doors will be best into a mold by them.

Also congratulations on falling for the world's greatest scam.
>>
>>34905693
> Why don't shameless newfags put a space after their past tense arrows?

If this was /pol/ and I was a faggot, I would tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>34905855
OP here. I have a PhD, Two MS and and BS. Government funded secondary education is youth propaganda camp. The world would literally be better off letting kids binge youtube videos.
>>
>>34905879
>tfw a football game triples your city's population
>>
>>34905884
You may be correct when dealing with most robros, but not here. I was on a date with a dumb broad that was so used to dating other dumb people that she didn't even comprehend that other people advance past Junior Prom. Very rare for a guy in his 30s to come across that

> she wasn't interested or interesting
>>
>>34906071
> tfw when ranked as a top 10 party school every year I attended (1999-2003)

>ftw when you are at best tech-fag virgin.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.