[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New letter thread. Write a letter to someone who may or may not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 485
Thread images: 43

File: letter.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
New letter thread. Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Initials preferred.
>>
I'm leaving you this weekend unless you start acting like you used to.
I get that your brain is messed up but if I'm not staying with things like this.
>>
>>34903325
Initials? Xplain.
>>
In the darkness comes
another, another.
>>
>>34903503
Example:

Hey, C
Don't get fat.
-L
>>
>>34903325
Dear R.R.D.,

I honestly don't know what more you want me to tell you, if I'm right about this whole thing. I feel like you know everything already. I suppose I'm still confused about how all of these coincidences--good and bad--happened, and just everything in general. How much do you know? I'm worried that he told you way more than I would have been comfortable with, or perhaps he didn't, idk. There's so much up in the air, so I feel like you should do some explaining now because I've been trying to deduce things from body language and conversation snippets since last Monday lol.

I'll answer any questions you have. Honestly though, I'm not that good of a mind reader, so I don't know what you want me to say that I haven't already said.

With oxytocin,

J.C.N.
>>
Dear God,

I hate myself. I accept my gender, but I feel nauseated. But I don't want to be another gender.

As a human being, I am seeking a relationship that I can speak without concern for gender and sex.
>>
>>34904727
Studies show that when people pray to God, there is no statistical benefit from it... HOWEVER if you get yourself a cat, he or she will ABSOLTELY listen and provide you with a sexless, genderless relationship.

You're welcome ;)
>>
>>34903325
Dear J,

Fuck you, I hope you're dead

-R
>>
>>34904816
still alive sweetie.
>>
>>34904798
Can you sympathize about it?

I just want to talk with someone. I like listening to someone's story rather than talking.
>>
>>34904816
Umm... More hints as to who this is from and to?
>>
>>34904941
As a feline specimen with Gender Dysphoria, I most certainly can.
>>
>>34904942
Dear girl whose name starts with J,

I hope you're fucking dead

-guy named R
>>
>>34904989
Okay good.
Also, is this a plea for necrophilia? I know a guy...
>>
S,
I have spent time and effort orbiting you. You are a slut. I hope you end up choking on your own herpes-infested saliva.
Love, J
p.s. I'm using our usernames, but I think you know that.
>>
>>34903325
SS,

Alright, fuck it. You want to go out sometime?

I just need to get it off my chest, and you get this shit like 20 times a day (to be fair though you could have your pick of the litter for fuckin' sure man). I've seen you tear down a couple guys thus far. To be honest the more exposure I get to you the less certain my feelings for you are. I just know that if I don't fucking say something I'll live with this fucking uncertainty most of my life.

At the same time I don't want to ruin my time at the Open Mic nights which are literally the only insight into normiehood I can get on a regular basis. Smoking with Jaylen's pretty fun and I'm hype to go to some concerts with him over the summer. I dig it when you get a little close to me, bump into me and give me those little looks. I'm probably reading you way wrong but fuck it.

Honestly I'm preparing myself so much for the no that I'm gonna be fucking shocked if you say yes. I don't know what I'd do, dating (as you can fucking see) is not one of my strong suits.

With regards,
CN
>>
MN

What the fuck is going on with us? I really fucking like you and I know you have shit going on with your ex but just fucking talk to me about it. I just want to know how your feeling and what I can do to help :( I miss hanging out with you and I wish I knew what I could do to make things better. I miss you, you fucker :(
>>
>>34904971
I don't need gender. I just want to be an android.
However I may be blaspheming God.
>>
>>34903325
L.,
I hope you read this. Its a tough time, but it will get better. Kitty will help us. see ya
A.
>>
A
Please sleep with me.
If you die, I will not be able to survive alone. lol
a
>>
>>34905433
God is a social construct. He only exists in people's minds and in their rituals.

>>34905531
>Kitty will help us.
I'm so happy that I've been so helpful. :3
>>
Dear GL
It has been 4 days since your last message. I remember what it said: "I wish I was still there so I could have gone with you (own)". You were referring to a pub I talked about that night. I replied with a heart emoticon and told you that I'd be more than happy to take you to a pub when I'm in your state while cracking an inside joke about a strip club we know.
I never really understood why you chose to cut me out of your life like that. I even added your cousin on Facebook to talk, but even she won't reply. I guess you two already decided I'm to be ignored. I suppose those three days together meant nothing at all, sigh.
I still have the hair sling you left in my home. It still smells of you. I cried last night.
I just wish I knew what I did wrong.
Love, R.
>>
>mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx-K3Il3s_o

you're someone i never want to forget

who i never could forget.

always,
your little (nickname)
>>
File: theone.gif (755KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
theone.gif
755KB, 417x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPzI4dpEcF8
>>
>>34905911
https://youtu.be/0zpi-iSGFaY
>>
>>34906532
nice live. i didn't even know coldplay looked like that. i had a completely different img! i always knew they were beautiful musically & ethereal, but i never listened to their other tracks for various reasons in jr high.

thanks for the introduction?

but it's hard to relate, for this particular letter
>>
>>34905911
who are you lil one?
>>
>>34906116
>Coldplay.
Faggot.
>>
File: angel.gif (400KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
angel.gif
400KB, 500x281px
>>34906648
someone you don't know.

writing to someone special, who doesn't come here.
>>
>>34906636
You are welcome.

The lyrics of this song are especially difficult to interpret. Because it can be compared to any kind of relationship. But I can indulge in delusion.
>>
>>34906869
the interpretation is crystal clear.

not sure what it has to do with me and my _ though. but here's the (you) - you can also write to yourself, dear anon
>>
j john jonathan johnny,i wanna fucking strangle you,until you stop breathing.you stupid fucking cunt
>>
Continuation from last letter
Dear A,
It's me again and I can't get you out of my head. We broke up a long time ago, but only one of us left. I've had this total hate for you because of my own actions, and it's time to say goodbye. I clinged to everything negative while you moved on to better things. I was stuck and obsessed with hating you but odds are you never gave me a second glance. It's time for the past to be the past, and I need someone to read this so I have that obligation haha. A, through it all its been a big experience, but I'm cutting the final strings. No more pining and no more whining. Goodbye A.
-Anon (A)
>>
>>34905911
>>34906116
>>34906532
>>34906719
>>34906869
>you're someone i never want to forget
A shame since you're very forgettable. A drab music taste and cliched expression of thought. You've posted many times in this thread yet there is no substantial merit to be found.
>The lyrics of this song are especially difficult to interpret. Because it can be compared to any kind of relationship. But I can indulge in delusion.
Ah, yes, the delusion of thinking any Coldplay song is difficult to interpret.
>>
>>34906719
but what if it's me? i just wanna know..
>>
Laying in bed, unable to sleep, listening to music on my old man phone. Aye, it's going to be ok. That's what they tell me anyways.

Killing time like I do. Like nobody else. Missing something I've never had and looking for clues among the stars.
>>
jane,

why? what happened?
>>
>>34907093
he would never come here.

>>34907092
what? lmao

read your post to yourself. are you schizo?

1) you don't know me, and 2) neck yourself with an icepick, darling. you are quoting two different people, and you should invest in reconstructive surgery before you self-insert into another's anonymous letter. goodbye!
>>
>>34907118
Gosh, no wonder he doesn't want you.
>>
>>34907092
>cliched expression of thought

yes, because i would waste my time delving into my true feelings when i could be expressing them and will be very soon? to the person i am writing to?

if it isn't cliche, where's the fun in it? if i'm going to express myself, it's going to be in writing (physically) or spoken to the one i have loved.

of course, you think everyone takes this as seriously as you do. you need a hobby.
>>
>>34907133
lmfao

okay now you're really just pulling garbage out of your ass. we love each other and have, for eternity, thank you very much.

unlike you, not only do we have lots of people pining for us (valentines was a wonderful day spent with many people and the one i love the most), but both of us think of each other more than words could ever express.

plz continue to write fantasy
i'm sorry nobody likes you but really? :( watch who you're saying that to lmao, unless you actually want to pull out proof and get your ass btfo. ^^ thanks b <3
>>
>>34907175
Gtfo 4chan if you can't handle a grain of sand in your panties. Perhaps your fragile personality would be more suited to the likes of reddit.
>>
>>34907194
k1ll y0u|2s3lf fuglyass ,,|,,
>>
>>34907118
>neck yourself with an icepic
>>34907212
>k1ll y0u|2s3lf fuglyass ,,|,,
>>34907092
>You've posted many times in this thread yet there is no substantial merit to be found.
When all else fails (you haven't actually tried to be civil), lash out in a manic rage. This isn't how you discuss. I legitimately feel sorry for you love interest.
>>
>>34907264
you are legitimately brain damaged

>"this isn't how you discuss!" "manic rage!!"

no, i just don't care about some random sperg who's talking to me as he makes himself look like a total ass. sorry but who are you?

do me a favor and go discuss current events with your fellow robots. i would rather die than exchange air with an incompetent cringe-fest like you.

your merit lies in a self-imposed lobotomy

now go
>>
>>34907323
You are not a good person.
>i just don't care about some random sperg
Once again, if you don't want to associate with spergs, don't visit a website where the users worship repeating digits.
>>
>>34907355
oh no some random twat on the internet said i was a baddie boo hoo hoo =*(

brb slitting my wrists his word is god
>>
File: 1477967923987.png (154KB, 473x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477967923987.png
154KB, 473x343px
>>34907355
Checking my own digits.
>>
>>34903325
Dear X,

I am confused x_x
Anyway, I would like to see you again in the evening.

PS: I think there is a limit to what I can express here.

anon
>>
>>34907355
Sunflowers worship the sun but the bees worship the flowers.
>>
I'm so fucking tired. How can someone be this fucking tired and not be able to sleep?

My eyes look like a ren and stimpy closeup.
>>
Dear V (or E, however you prefer to be called),
I miss you, I saw you yesterday, and still I miss you so much I can't handle it.
It felt weird when you gave me back my present for Valentine's day. It even hurt a bit. I felt drunk during this conversation, and not in a good, jolly way. Trying to get over it I sold it to another guy at the uni. Guess it was impulsive and stupid, but i gave me the opportunity to buy some cheap-ass coffee and get some more energy to cry about my misery. So if you see some guy wearing this thing, don't think I just gave it away.
I'm sorry I bothered you reminding about the exams, but I just care about you and don't want you to fail. Maybe it's the reason you don't want to talk to me anymore? Still, I hope you'll pass them all.
Hope to see you today.
Sincerely yours,
A. L.
>>
OP

Please, please, PLEASE stop making these threads. They're total cringe

RP
>>
Fuck, and now I'm the most whiny bitch in this thread.
>>
You know I can make a true believer of anyone. I believe in a thing called love, there's nothing else.
>>
File: 1487142931249.jpg (23KB, 482x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487142931249.jpg
23KB, 482x576px
Dear C,
I just need to get this off of my chest. I like you, a lot. I wish for us to hang out sometime and spend some time together. Maybe we could go to a restaurant, watch movies, anime or whatever we want, really. I know that I'm not your type but we could still try. Please respond to me.
Sincerely yours,
J.K
>>
>>34909385
It's like saying "I believe in trees"
>>
>>34909530
You know, trees give and dedicate their life to the survival of the forest and many life forms.
>>
Everyone ITT
Fucking kill yourself
Me
>>
>>34909530
I would bet, even money, that the vast majority of people do not believe in romantic love.
>>
No one gives two Shits about that. Oh gawd the truth hurts
>>
>>34909985
>trees give and dedicate their life to the survival of the forest and many life forms.

No they don't. Trees completely lack the capacity to dedicate themselves.
>>
>>34910268
see?

Seeeeeee?
>>
>>34910303
I'm so high
I'm seeing for dayz
>>
You got some issues Stan and I think you need some counselling.
>>
>>34910379
Maybe you can counsel me?
>>
Dear E
why did you do this to me
i'll never forget things we did together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQLAhNlbfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E
-J
>>
>>34910549
Talk on social media my man.
Always available
>>
File: 1482814642405.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482814642405.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>34910607
ethan is this you?
>>
Dear J
Kill yourself
M
>>
>>34910686
I get this surprisingly a lot.
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
This is my favorite picture of us.
I miss you so much. You gave me hope.
>>
>>34910937
>hipster nose ring
I guess if you suffer, you suffer for a reason.
>>
>>34910937
>hes a cracker
Thats the problem ;)
>>
You,
IF ALL IS LOST AND ALL HOPE FOR A DECENT LIFE IS LOST THEN WHAT IS STOPPING ME FROM DOING SOME OF THE THINGS I THINK ABOUT DOING TO YOU CRUEL PEOPLE?
With love,
Anon
>>
>>34911115
You seem to have some moral norms left.
>>
>>34911062
>>34911098
I'm femanon
>>
>>34911158
Their existence is dependent upon whether or not they allow me a comfortable life.
If all hope for one is gone then I have no morals.
The arm of the law will be the only thing guiding my actions.
>>
>>34911213
Well, it can work either way. Still
>this nose ring
Hope everything will be fine though
>>
>>34911213
I can tell since you look like one, we're talking about the guy
>>
>>34911243
You can do cruel things to the and still not break the law? If that's the case, I think you are a lucky person.
>>
>>34911213
Do you have big tits or what
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1000x1000px
Dear G...

Yes, I finally did it. I am happy without you. I don't need your memory in my mind anymore, thank you and fuck you for all the good-bad memories we both had.

-R
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-29-56.png (220KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-29-56.png
220KB, 480x854px
>>34911263
>>34911264
Or maybe I'm not a femanon?
>>
>>34911297
The law can't restrain a man on the verge of sucide. It can limit him.
When you have nothing to lose nothing can punish you.

I don't want to be that person but this is what they want for me. This is what they've created or plan to create. My post is either a warning or a definite path of action at this point.
>>
>>34911342
>"shortstack"
>flatchested
Hmm...
>>
>>34903325
i hope you die a slow and painful death
>>
>>34911360
I want to say "you're just being paranoid" but I'm afraid you're not.
>>
>>34909985
I have always agreed with this notion
Trees are the closest things to true altruists that this planet has
>>
>>34911350
What in the absolute Fuckery is going on? Creepy shit
>>
>>34911350
You're still a camwhore, doesn't matter male or female.
>>
>>34911510
How is Susan a camwhore?
I'd lose shit laughing If she is.
>>
File: 1476581959774-k.jpg (15KB, 282x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476581959774-k.jpg
15KB, 282x268px
>>34903325
fuck you for lying to me and wasting my time just for your entertainment
youre a completely vapid cunt with a stupid beautiful smile
and i hate myself for falling for your bullshit
gc
>>
I wish you didnt hate me.
Ive made so many improvements in my life that i want to share with you.
I hope your music production is going well, thebway you played your 8nstring always calmed me to my soul and made a puddle in my panties. I guess im just a whore you used up? Unless thatbwasntbyou who said it....never can tell on here. Ill always love you. I think there is a guy whos interested in me...hes covered in tattoos and also plays guitar. Not as good as you though. I miss your beautiful , autistic smile. And even yoyr sociopathic rantings and jokes. Youre beautiful daddy.
>>
>>34911531
It's simple, everyone who allows to photograph themselves is a camwhore. Unless it's a photo for a driving license or shit like this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-18-02-14-07.png (411KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-18-02-14-07.png
411KB, 480x854px
>>34911585
Makes sense.
I'm cringing and laughing at the thought of Susan being an actual camwhore because She'd be the type that would do that shit.
>>
>>34911449
Who are the conspirators? Should I call them criminals now? I'm goring to find out anyway. Before I dedicate my life to ruining theirs there will be legal actions taken using an archive of comments like this one and the ones that have been taunting me I've saved and the various IP addresses used to make them that will piece together all involved.
>>
hey, how have you been? it feels weird without you
>>
>>34911710
You misinterpreted my words and I feel bad now... Sorry, I'll try not to respond to you.
>>
Fuckity boom
You're so depressed and desperate.
Their uncomfortable because you are way to touchy feely.
Stop trying to ruin relationships because your jealous and want the guy. Stop over stepping boundaries. Stop seeking validation from random men. This isn't a fairy tale. You might get seriously hurt.
>>
File: Ascended Wojak.jpg (81KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
Ascended Wojak.jpg
81KB, 526x588px
These are the same threads that were posted non-stop on /b/ before it went all to shit. get this filth off to >>>/soc/ or back to >>>/b/
>>
DEAR MR-I'M-TOO-GOOD-TO-WRITE-OR-CALL-MY-FANS
>>
>>34912591

I HOPE YOU KNIW THIS WILL BE THE LAST PACKAGE I SEND YOUR ASS
>>
>>34909070
Hell yeah, I seem to have a chance to stop being a whiny bitch!
>>
>>34903325
Dear boss:
You are an asshole who knows nothing about software development. You are a fraud and you are preventing us from working efficiently.

The only reason you are keeping the job is because big boss is actually worse than you, and knows that by doing things properly he cold not get such great bonuses.

Inb4 karma gets at you, enjoy the nice car and the 3 children you can afford to have. It is all thanks to our suffering and blood.
>>
>>34908529
Not OP but I make a lot of these:

These are some of the most popular threads. The last one got 516 replies (bump limit is 500).

Ignore the threads, hide them, or get your sore ass off of /r9k/.
>>
My name starts with J and everyone ITT keeps telling me to kill myself :(
>>
Remember when we watched the sunset over your city from your roof?

I miss the way you make me feel.
>>
Sup buddy? I just woke up, you gotta learn some patience man. World doesn't revolve around you
>>
Dear Anna,

Please put in the effort to fixing things between us. I feel you should, as you're the one who broke them.

If you're not willing to, then fuck off from my life forever.

Thanks
>>
>>34914923
It does though.
It really really does.
>>
File: osakachio.png (783KB, 1201x898px) Image search: [Google]
osakachio.png
783KB, 1201x898px
>>34915052
I guess you're not the one I think about, but I'll answers anyway.
I also feel I should do it, if only I knew how to make it work. You let me talk to you today and it made happier than I've been in weeks. That was so very kind of you, thank you for spending so much time with me.
It's not clear know what to do besides talking, and I'm too shy to tell you everything I want to say. But I hope to find the courage this weekend and tell you. Hope you'll find it as important as I do.
Best wishes,
A
>>
>>34915228
>But I hope to find the courage this weekend and tell you

I'll be waiting but as usual I'm prepared for disappointment.
>>
Fine, stubborn mule you are, let's see how you act now that it won't.
>>
>>34913109
IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS AND STILL NO WORD. I DON'T DESERVE IT?
>>
>>34915374
cry some more please.
>>
Dear I,

How could you leave me when I need you now more than ever? We were so happy together. You brought the best out of me and I worked hard every day to realise our dreams of travelling together.

But you have decided to live our dream without me.

I honestly did not think this would ever happen and neither did you. But now you don't need me anymore, and you are discarding me like a used towel after all we have been through.

We would have married, you were the one who asked, remember?

Alone, I am left with nothing.

My drug use is out of control, I am serverely depressed, I barely eat or sleep at night, I have terrible lucid nightmares, but being awake is worse yet.

I will not kill myself, because it would hurt you and my family. I have nothing to live for anymore. Not right not, anyway.

It will get better sometime, probably, but I cannot shake off the feeling that the best part of my life had already passed.

I have no motivation to do anything, because I am so very lonely. Happiness is only real when shared. We used to share everything. I can never trust another person again, I believed in you and you let me down.

I just want to disappear. I have nothing to fight for.
>>
Dear R,

I hate you. I think you hate me too. You pretend to be nice, but why didn't you reject me clearly? I know I have no chance anymore, I'm not stupid enough not to notice, but you left a month ago saying we'd see each other when you came back, and as much as I know we won't, I can't help but hope. And this hope is killing me because I can't wait until the day you come back. Days are eternal. Weeks feel like years. And when you come back only to ignore me it's gonna break me as much as the first time you dumped me.
Fuck you.

-N
>>
>>34915275
I hope you wan't be disappointed. I'm still trying to find a way to make you believe me after all I've done, cause my life is empty without you. I didn't understand it before, but now it's clear to me.
My bad English doesn't let me start sentences from something other than "I", that's a shame ><
>>
>>34915535
>because it would hurt you
Why?
>>
>>34915580
Trouble is you say that now but 5 minutes from now you could feel a completely different way.
>>
>>34904816
hey that looks

>>34904989
extremely fucking framiliar

t. Male R who dislikes multiple females named J
>>
>>34915612
I will always love her
>>
>>34911585
t. that unfunny one cockroach dusty bitch that gets no letters so he writes to all the authors l a meo
>>
>>34915616
People can change, they do throughout their entire lives. And this situation changed me a lot. I never knew I could have such strong emotions and dealing with these emotions is very confusing. But one thing I know for sure: I really care about you and want you to be happy. And this thing doesn't seem to change for quite a long time. And, I guess, it won't ever change.
>>
>>34915701
But why would it hurt her?
>>
>>34903325
Dear S.
Fuck you. Fuck you for getting my hopes up. Fuck you for building me up, making me think I was worth something, and then leaving me a week later.

I know it's my own fault for getting attatched so easily, but fuck you. I loved you. I wish you would've told me what was up, and I wish you would've just stayed with your boyfriend and I could keep playing games a couple hours every day.

Fuck you for lying to me about the reason you left. Fuck you for not telling me. Fuck you for leaving me alone for days on end. Fuck you for getting my hopes up you'd be back.
>>
>>34915745
If you truly care about someone it's probably best to not manipulate them.
>>
>>34915779
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

People love to be manipulative assholes. They get off to it.

I hate it.
>>
>>34915779
The first one that doesn't fit. And another proof that you better not date any Anna.
Hope you will be fine.
>>
>>34915852
Yeah I obviously didn't think you were actually the person I originally wrote to but it's good to vent nonetheless.
>>
>>34914299

Dear retarded employee. Your goal shouldn't be to do your job properly. Your goal should be to get the highest income with the lowest effort. Nobody ever gets rewarded for doing their job super duper well.

Do you know why I am the boss and not you? Because I can boss you around but I cannot program well. But if you were the boss nobody would be writing the software well... Because you are so good at the technical side of things you will never be a boss because then who would write the good code?

The boss is always the guy who is the worst at the technical side of things.

-probably not your boss, but a boss.
>>
>>34915887
Suck your own dick boss faggot.
>>
>>34915911

>too immature to swallow the red pill

Meh. It's not like I care. Keep slaving away so that Zuckerberg can become richer, lol.
>>
Snapchat @deadhedprincess
If you like mentally ill women.
>>
>>34915764
Because she loves me, but she's not in love with me. She does care, but she wants to be free. Love is unconditional, romantic love however, is not. You know how they say if you love her, let her go? I guess true love is the opposite of possession.
>>
>>34916087
I can see your point. Guess it's a wise decision then.
>>
>>34915887
The boss should be at least competent in his area, though. Otherwise he's prone to making retarded decisions.
>>
>>34916129
It's the best for her, I think. I'm just devestated
>>
>>34915887
Dear boss:
You must actually be my boss. Please notice that being this stupid doesn't qualify you for the job.

Doing things the wrong way makes the company lose money in the long term. That's why professional sewers do use sewing machines instead of doing it manually.

You are a poor excuse of a human and you are a boss only because you sucked your bosses cock and lied your way up. I'm not in the business of sucking dicks or lying, and hopefully will never be.

Enjoy your robbed paycheck before you are found out.
>>
Dear K,
I feel like since we had that talk at the party (which btw was of those moments I went to sleep proud of myself afterwards at night), and since then I feel like you ignore for whatever reason there is(or maybe we both share that ignoration). I have revealed my feelings towards you at the party and if you dont like it just say it please, dont dodge away, the doubts hurt more than failure.
I feel confused and all I need is someone to lean on and I wish it can be you, but please if you dont want just say it, it's for the best.
Yours, Ori.
>>
>>34916400
>Ori
Why is it so kawaii? ^^
>>
>>34916513
It is actually a japanese name, but I am not japanese nor this name at this case based on japanese. It actually means in another language "my light".
>>
>>34916593
That's very sweet.
>>
K

wanna jack off together? I'm horny and you'd make a good source of orgasms at the moment.
>>
I still wank to that time you described your ex girlfriend's ass as a mountain range and her vagina as a little lake at the base of the mountain.
>>
>>34916607
Thanks anon. Never thought this wrecked place could give me a sparkle of happiness.
>>
>>34903465
What are you doing to make them feel better though? Nothing? Maybe they need confidence and assurance in you to feel better and by walling them off and how you want to feel with them you're punishing them and pushing them away at the same time where if you were just to show the smallest amount of love and care they will blossom.
>>
>You can love someone, but you don't know how to love.
>You treat them with respect. You genuinely care for them and want them to be happy, no matter what. With or without you.

I don't agree with you. I think you love how you love and for the most part don't have to follow a book or meet someones view of what love is and there's no how to or how to not love. Some loves might not blend well with other loves because it's the wrong people or the wrong time.

Of course wanting the person to be happy is nice but my view is that you don't bend over backwards for them and pretend to be happy when they hurt you or abandon you. To me love isn't being happy when they're gone that's the loss of love and romantic feelings will only end from there and they will become a regular person that I don't care anywhere near as much. Love to me is someone who is there for and willing to make things work at the end of the day.
>>
I am honestly too far gone. I don't think I have much time left. I don't think I can repair myself and come out of this.
>>
>>34917272
Wow, your entire view of love and life is literally retarded.

Want to know why? You think of the present, the short term only. Literally no one will say you have to pretend to be happy when you get hurt. It's not about a single day, it's so much more than that.

Happiness is not instant gratification. Wanting someone to be happy isn't simply seeing them smile or laugh.
>>
>>34917387
No one is ever too far gone. You can come back from anything.

You're human and it's what we do best. We endure. We love.
>>
File: 948i39w4.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
948i39w4.png
32KB, 688x578px
all these replies feel like they are directed towards me
>>
>>34917430
No. You don't understand. I'm sick. I've injured myself really bad over time and it's taking a toll on my physical body.I don't think I have much time left.
>>
>>34915052
I have an Anna too. Anna's am I right man? My Anna is really nice though, I'm the one who let the relationship go down because I wanted her to have a normal relationship and not a long distance. I had no deep deep feelings to give her which is what she wanted I think. I liked making her happy again though because she was really depressed when I met her.
>>
>>34917579
Nobody cares, normalfag. You're in the wrong board.
>>
>>34915535
What's I's last name initial?
>>
>>34917621
>What's I's last name initial?
Why?
>>
>>34917409
Well maybe i'm selfish to say that I can't love someone who leaves and is dating someone else. Love to me is someone who is there and not someone who is not. If they decide to come back into my life again then I could love them again but i'm not going to waste time thinking about them when they don't even want to be with me. I think you're describing caring for someone. I can care if they're happy or not but I don't have to accept someone saying I didn't love them truly because I'm not happy they're gone.
>>
>>34917521
Just be yourself, it worked for me :^)

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34917607
I'm not a normalfag. We didn't even know what each other looked like before we liked each other it was all based on words. Long distance relationships don't count and I wasn't even dating her it was more like therapy and a best friend for both of us.
>>
>>34917655
I want to see if I know them or not. Are they male or female?
>>
>>34917901
If you know them, that means you're a normalfag, so fuck off from here.
>>
>>34917921
Your face is a normalfag.
>>
>>34917990
Wow, intelligent.
>>
>>34917998
Not as intelligent as saying if you know them you're a normalfag when you know them.
>>
>>34917497
Same, fellow Robot. It causes me much anxiety.
>>
>>34916612
Message me and I'll take care of you ;)

-K
>>
Hey Freckles.

I hope you're well. I'm here for you if you need me. You're the only 1 I want in the same way I want you. I'm happy alone for now? I won't hurt you or make things difficult if we talk again. Sometimes I'm waiting on a message from you again but I've done my best to move on and be happy with myself.

Love always,
>>
>>34918758
I would call my cat Freckles.
>>
>>34918790
Let's just say me and my cat have a very complicated relationship. Just kidding. Freckles is a good name for a cat though.
>>
>>34903325
Dear boyfriend. I have fucked three other guys since being with you. Not because I don't love you totally. I just did it because I wanted to. One guy I've met about 5 times now and we have really good sex and he is so so so so gorgeous that I could not say no and still can't say no and I know I will fuck him again, Love your girlfriend.
>>
>>34918867
Fuck, it made me cringe so hard I'm just shaking.
>>
>>34918758
what's Freckle's initials?
Slighty concerned
>>
Arby's

You're a lying whore like the rest of the r9k femanons. If you weren't a liar you would be too boring to put up with. You aren't anything special to me anymore so don't come back once you are a used up slut.

-an ex-orbiter
>>
>>34918931
Are you the boyfriend?
>>
To C
From T

Thanks for putting up with me to whatever extent that may have been. I'm pleased to say that I'm doing well. I'm happy. No hard feelings that things didn't work out between us. Maybe in a different life, hahaa. You're good people even if you have to do some bad things. Thanks for keeping us safe. Best wishes.
>>
>>34918867
Oh, hey. Tell Mark I'm letting his wife know.
>>
>>34919014
initials? lel
>>
>>34919095
No, and will never be. But it still makes me feel like I want to vomit.
>>
>>34919112
she is A.B.
>>
>>34911342
more initials ?
>>
File: 1478636233636~01.jpg (77KB, 601x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478636233636~01.jpg
77KB, 601x491px
Dear Y
From J (sorry I lied about my name too)

I have been lying to you all this time about what I do, where I'm from, and who I am.
Sorry for closing the door in your face but there is no other way to move on for me, i am just sick and tired of lying to you, myself and everyone around us.
I'm a fucking imposter who's just insecure.
I didn't intend on lying for 6 straight years.

We always used to talk about meeting up, but inside the idea terrified me, I had nightmares about it, you and I meeting up and you finding out the truth.

White lie after another and it got too convoluted, I couldn't come Clean because I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me again.

If you see this message, please don't reply.
I just want you to know that I do not wish to talk to you again.
I can't keep on living in lies.
That's why I didn't leave you any means of contacting me.

You should know its me from PIC related.

also fuck you and your short one word replies, you never gave a fuck did you?
>>
>>34919161
nevermind then

originaldo italiano
>>
>>34915535
She does that to everyone
You're far from the first and you wont be the last
>>
>>34919106
FYI Nobody in this post has that name.
>>
>>34919581
Then who is it, A?
Who is the unlucky guy who gets to plug your loose ass vagina this time?
>>
R

Ill go curling with you if you agree to go out with me.

P
>>
File: ladypepe.jpg (129KB, 501x572px) Image search: [Google]
ladypepe.jpg
129KB, 501x572px
>>34918227
No, nigger. You message me. You message me I'll massage you, that's how it works.
>>
>>34917521
Are you a masochist?
>>
>>34917387
I love you, fight on, do something about it, keep trying, anything.
>>
Why the fuck I can't stop thinking about you? fucking whore
>>
>>34920521
No deal. You gotta message me, pal.
>>
i've been waiting for an hour hoping he reads my message
>>
>>34921977
He is fucking Stacy
>>
A

How is it being cucked so hard by an equally ugly nigger equivalent of yourself because you are old grandma age and so hideous that you can't have children?
You should probably kill yourself because you're delusional that your vile taiwanese ass is a princess.

>>
can you please just unblock me and read what i have to say
>>
>>34921469
Because you have a crush on me :3
>>
B,

i am the only one who thinks i'm going crazy, and i don't know what to do

J
>>
I need to get with you girl
>>
hey

you're a right cunt and it was a mistake ever hooking up with you. you'll never find the boyfriend you're looking for if you keep up the garbage attitude, selfish behavior, and complete lack of interest in anything other than yourself and your own vacuous existence.

i'm better than this shit. i'm glad i ditched you.
>>
As a continuation of >>34904431:

For the 1 in a million chance you're actually reading this...

I wish you would contact me, or stop by, or just do something. I've been such a complete wreck from stress these past two weeks and I've been in bed all day forgetting to eat until 8 p.m.. I just want reassurance that everything is alright between us.

No one from school will talk to me except for A, and when I ask A about what's going on, she gets shifty-eyed and seems to be keeping things from me. She's my only friend, and I don't feel like I can trust anyone to be open with me anymore. I'm terrified of facing everyone again while not knowing what they do. I'm sure you can understand how worried I've been because I keep feeling like I'm doing something wrong without knowing, and I'm not used to being at the center of attention for long periods of time.

You're the only one who can tell me the full story of what really happened from beginning to end. Please talk to me, even if it scares you. (What are you scared of, exactly? Oh yeah, it must be my 5'6"-, 112 pound-body of sheer might...)
>>
>>34922662
Why does this remind me of the "It's all about you Pearl, / On your 16th birthday..." song?
>>
File: 509.png (160KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
509.png
160KB, 480x368px
>>34922969
Not sure about that one
>>
>>34923013
I think I read it in my head to the same rhythm:
>I need to get with you girl
>It's all about you Pearl
and that's why.
>>
>>34923059
You may be autistic but i'd hang out anyday with you you goofy bastard
>>
So.. After 20+ years of dating on and off, you can't even let me know you're seeing someone, and that it's a woman? Are you fucking embarrassed? You should be! You are not a cunt eating dyke. Get this phase over with and get back to who you really are. After 20+ years, I probably know you better than you know yourself.
>>
>>34923090
Yeah I have Asperger's. It's not super severe but it does show.

Also thank you :)
>>
Dear Me aged 18,

Youre in for a ride my friend, you'll try to do what you feel is the right move but not everyone is like this. You're going to go through hell. I'm sorry but this is necessary, you'll discover that many people you know have similar issues. Even Napoleon had his problems and university is going to be a dark and volatile time. You'll meet people who you'll share deep connections with, however you'll spend the first year surrounded by people who'll waste your time, people liking you not for you but because "youre nice". It's not good but you'll learn who is truly genuine from this. Just never lose the niceness, kind people are rare and there's going to go through a phase which i look back on with much regret. I'm trying to walk after falling down but it's hard. But Rome wasn't built in a day.

Good luck, Me
>>
File: image.gif (105KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
105KB, 1000x889px
Dear Young gentleman,

You put a lot of cat food on your own feet and you seem to be an odd person who says to me "Don't come here! Don't come here!"

Sincerely yours,
Kitty

P.S. Those things scattered around your feet are not cat foods I love.
>>
>>34922301
What are you blocked on?
>>
>>34922704
>ever hooking up with you
You deserve whatever came to you normie.
>>
>>34923623
pretty much everything we've communicated with
>>
>>34922837
Just tell them yourself. You see them in real life it should be easy.
>>
>>34923707
Whats your or their initial?
>>
>>34915378

I wrote the adresss' ON EM PERFECT
>>
>>34923727
Tell them what? I thought it was abundantly clear that I know 0 information lol.
>>
>>34923781
if you think you may be the person, give me yours
>>
>>34923850
Just tell them!!! lol
>>
A,

I'm starting to think you never liked me in the first place. I wonder too much about you for someone who is supposedly moving on. But I guess that's what I get for being so hung up on you.

~P
>>
>>34924040
Get out, normaIfag. You don't belong here.
>>
>>34924027
Or:
I won't, especially not without a Robbie Rotten mask.
>>
>>34923856
I'm not the person. I was blocked too. Just curious what you were blocked on.
>>
>>34924076
Or:
Do it anyways in person and if it fails just say it was a prank!
>>
>>34924124
Say that what was a prank, you confusing bastard?

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>34923331
agree with this, love you anon

people who are icky because they're confused by your "niceness" are just going through dark times themselves. they have never met someone genuinely kind or selfless, or someone who cares for another out of their pure heart, and they are suspicious of everything. people even call those who are nice "fake" for being too nice, but what they don't realize is maybe that person has gone through hardships and knows the value of love.

fuck 'em all and

>I'm trying to walk after falling down but it's hard

you have me to lean on <3 :) im holding you!! we'll sprint together and fly far far
>>
>>34924186
Does that song mean you're my gf now? If so then i'm in.
>Say that what was a prank, you confusing bastard?
Nothing just be yourself it worked for me.
>>
>>34924263
>gf
Sorry I'm not who you're looking for Anon.
>>
>>34924323
You're a guy and you weight 112 lbs?
>>
B,

If you hate me now can you please just let me know? Bluntly? Even if you think I deserve to be ghosted. If you could just relieve me of this feeling of impending doom I'd really appreciate it.

C
>>
>>34911533
Do you know how how relatable your post was? I'm gonna need to see some initials and identification pls.
>>
>>34924453
"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
~Thumper the Wise, 1942
>>
File: 1457906904284.gif (842KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457906904284.gif
842KB, 200x200px
You say your just friends and nothing more. Body language says otherwise. You dated her before. Just ask her out out again.
It's weird how you'd tell me how much she broke your heart and shit. Telling me how hurt you felt and shit.
Now after she recently broke up with that other guy that replaced you...now you both suddenly got all touchy feely and acting like best friends now.
>>
>>34924649
You are not fooling anyone man.
Everyone already knows your both fucking again. No need to hide it.
>>
>>34906696

Parachutes was pretty good imo.
>>
Why are you so elusive
>>
>>34925090
Because I'm fake
>>
File: 1487216552251.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487216552251.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>>34925118
How can a person be fake
>>
Dear self
What the Fuck is wrong with you?
You really can't get over someone from middle school? 8 YEARS AGO. Holy fuckballs! Are you retarded?
>>
>>34924469
Nah man, next time I see you, I am going to dismember you with a rusty machete.
>>
>>34925090
Because I'm enigmatic and I don't care about you

Not everyone unlocks the mystery
>>
>>34925312
Perfect anon. A perfect generic response to keep the masses entertained.
>>
File: W0K7Mrj.jpg (1MB, 2396x2400px) Image search: [Google]
W0K7Mrj.jpg
1MB, 2396x2400px
>>34925196
Same way of How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
File: dd.jpg (101KB, 485x330px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
101KB, 485x330px
>>34925418
Mirrors our physical our eyes are not
>>
>>34916926
>show the smallest amount of love and care they will blossom.
I do this. He says its more than he deserves and shit like that. He's distancing himself to fuck things up on purpose. I've made my needs clear and I've been too permissive, supportive, and understanding as he takes and takes and gives nothing back.

Sorry if that shit happened to you but that's not what's going down here.
>>
>>34926113
Sit on his lap and make him call you mommy.
>>
File: Enable- Secondary (12).jpg (37KB, 959x575px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (12).jpg
37KB, 959x575px
>>34923415

I've been expecting you.

The young gentleman
>>
>>34926113
initials?

oregano
>>
>>34926113
i know how you feel. i was there for her in her darkest hours. i was communicative, understanding, patient, showered her with support, gave her space when she needed it. i'm pretty selfless, but i simply don't have the energy to give all that and not know if she even really cared about me at all. finally had to get it through my thick skull that some people are sponges and that's just the way it is. all they do is take stuff in and don't understand the empathic dynamics of a relationship. the best thing i can do is find initiative for myself and keep moving forward and hope someday i'll meet someone who gives the same amount of love i do. i've been focusing harder on my studying and lifting to distract myself while i'm still healing. i know it's easier said than done, but if i can do it so can you. stay strong anon, you deserve better. we all do
>>
Dear JD
Thank you for giving me a chance
Thank you for helping me get over my fear of rejection
Thank you for being there to listen when I was feeling down
Thank you for being so honest and kind to someone you barely knew
Fuck you for leading me on
Fuck you for not telling me the whole truth
Fuck you for teasing me and playing games
Fuck you for reminding me of how little my life matters
When I look back on our time together, it hurts me, more than you ever could, knowing that you will never do the same: knowing that, to you, I was just a passing figure - to be forgotten.

It's ironic that, in reality, you're the one with cancer.
>>
>>34926113
A person did this, I worked a lot to fix the things but she wouldn't change. Those years were wasted, I hope she gets better but I can't do anything anymore since she put me out of her life
>>34926515
;_;
>>
Hey H,

I really do enjoy talking to you and it makes me happy, an emotion that I rarely feel nowadays. And I want to thank you for being there to talk with me all these late nights. But I think I may just stop texting to you so much. I don't know if you like me or not. You can tell I'm not good at this haha. You're a sweet person and in these past months made me feel something I didn't think I'd feel again. It's just I can't go through that all over again. It hurts, it really does. But I just don't know what to do.

Signed J
>>
Dear R,
I'm tired of thinking so much about you. At least I took that energy and went out to run, apparently one cannot cry and run at the same time.
I still love you, tomorrow will be a really hard day. Even so, I don't want to see you anymore, your mere presence would make all my hard work crumble.
I hope you're happy and playing with your little cousin, it may be ironic but he's probably the only person that you care for right now. You should probably open up to your mom and friends, they love you, stop with the edgyness and realize you're only isolating yourself with your attitude.
If you're following the words you gave me the last week change will come anytime soon for you, just work hard.
I really hope we can be friends again one day. But you'll always be the first one in my memories.

Welp,
(L)A
>>
bumpsooskiesjfesf
>>
File: 1486692420394.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486692420394.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>>34927312
So sweet anon. I hope things work out
>>
R:
I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown because I still don't know what's going on or what you want from me. Apparently I keep failing the tests that you're not even informing me that I'm taking. I'm so scared and I don't even know who cares about me anymore. Please just help me understand, I'm begging you.

~J
>>
>>34915768
Second letter of their name?
>>
Why are you so obsessed with that person?
>>
>>34928293
To whom is this aimed at?
>>
>>34909385
Insert screen cap of the guy from the Darkness fighting an inflatable squid with his guitar
That's what happened in the music video, right?
>>
>>34928363
I was just curious Anon
>>
>>34928545
Please clarify what you mean, Anon.
>>
E.
Love you, L.
>>
>>34928612
Because I don't know anything about you Anon
>>
>>34924040

this guy could be pretending to be me, but I use your real initial, so he's probably not pretending to be me.
>>
File: 20170217_013640-1.jpg (1MB, 1604x1544px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_013640-1.jpg
1MB, 1604x1544px
>>34928647
Groovy!
(Pic related)
>>
>>34928874
Or... maybe not? Have my marks changed such that I have now failed?
>>
I really don't know anything about you.
>>
All I know is your superficial part.
>>
>>34929032
This letter could've come from me. I think this about someone else.
>>
I know nothing about you, and all about capitalism and the accomplishments of others. I think you have never connected with another before.
>>
>>34928874
What test? Turing test?
>>
>>34929132
keep it to one post you chronic shitposter
>>
>>34929160
fuck off bebe
>>
>>34926975
i'm a jd, what's your initial?
>>
>>34929155
I don't know what the test is because no one will tell me!
>>
>>34929032
>>34929109
>>34929132
To whom are these addressed?
>>
>>34929558
This post isn't mine >>34929132
>>
Dear Shakespeare:

>Were you a homosexual or bisexual?
>How come you can make up words, you're a legend, but when I make up words, I get points off of my English paper?
>Why do my teachers make me worship you every year?
>Why did you write in such an incomprehensible, loaded manner?
>Do you believe yourself to be The Father of modern literature and playwriting?

~a curious Anon
>>
>>34929676
Okay... well then who are each of you?
I mean, Great Poseidon, there's a reason you're supposed to use initials in these!
>>
>>34929682
*when you make up words^
>>
>>34929702
Do you wanna talk with anyone?
>>
>>34929839
Well, depending on who you are... I'm looking for someone specific.
>>
Dear everyone who ever betrayed me or chose to ignore me when I did my best and needed help,
go fuck yourself you fucking awful people
>>
i'm feeling..again.
>>
you and iare miracles https://youtu.be/T14VN4ePV8o
>>
much has been lost, over the years

but i'll never forget our

the little things
>>
Steve unblock me you massive cunt, it was a fucking joke.
>>
the stupid stuff - how we reveled over the fact that our initials were the same backwards, and how cool we are for having the same initial letters.

we were so happy and i'm happy we're happy :)
>>
>>34929900
Hahahaha I know it's unlikely, but are you addressing Steve Shives? If so, he blocks everybody. Don't take it personally.
>>
i love you so damn much
>>
>>34929916
No Steve Weston I know he browses r9k he's a major cunt but we love him
>>
Why!!
Is!!
No!!
One!!
Following!!
The!!
Initials!!
Rule!!!
>>
>>34929879
thats a good thing anon. it sucks not to. i sometimes punch my chest, heart area, and tell myself to atleast feel but i still cant feel anything.
>>
>>34929977
Cause we just love chaos and anarchy. You know, some people just want to watch the world burn.
>>
File: dwight.jpg (42KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
42KB, 1024x536px
>>34930014
But what if I don't?
>>
>>34929879
>>34929885
>>34929893
>>34929909

starting tomorrow, it's 2002
>>
Stop thinking you know anything about me when you don't.
>>
A.R.

It's unfortunate that you're unable to realize exactly what you put me through. Even to the point that you think my distance later in the relationship was just me not giving a shit. I gave you so much to he point I couldn't anymore, and now you look back on our time with regret.

Go fuck yourself, retard.
>>
You were wrong to assume. Critical mistakes.
>>
>>34930217
>>34930235
Please stop with these melodramatic-ass posts. It's 3:30 a.m. EST and no one has time for your emo, unsigned BS.
We need to take back 4chan to its former glory. Like at its height in 2008.
We need to make 4chan great again.
Who's with me?
>>
>>34930310
2008? Fuck off. It was 2003-6.
>>
>>34930334
B-but Boxxy!
>>
>>34930284
Who was wrong to assume what?
>>
>>34930235
Writing to anyone in particular?
Want to talk about it? Describe her/him.
>>
File: 982578346378.jpg (28KB, 604x476px) Image search: [Google]
982578346378.jpg
28KB, 604x476px
>>34930343
Boxxy is irrelevant. The real queen of 4chan always was Lain.
>>
>>34930679
Boxxy was absolutely one archetype of girl that I was attracted to as a pubescent.
>>
>>34930679
>>34930702
And therefore way more relevant.
>>
>>34903325
Dear H
You're always enjoying confusing me.
When I feel safe, you thrust me away.
You've a sharp knife in your bosom.

I surely loved you but you said you never wanted to talk to me.
So I deleted my throwaway email account you know.
Probably you can understand what that means.

I'm really tired from this situation.
I'm not confident that I will follow you anymore.

Please enjoy with your fellows.
>>
>>34930679
An ugly 2D bitch is actually an autistic fat girl that became a meme on 4chan!? Okay.
>>
Hey A,

It's been a couple months since I wrote a letter to you on this board. I've finally forgiven you. After the damage you did to me, I stopped being a fucking crybaby and forgave you, not like that's going to change anything. I still can't move on, stuck living in the past, you were the first person I really got close to and you abandoned me, forcing me to be stuck on you even more. Will you ever come back to me? Maybe after you break up with him? I don't necessarily want that though, because I guess I've once again begun wishing for you to be happy. I try to move on sometimes, other times I wish you would just come back to me, maybe we could catch up on things. All of this is fantasy though, isn't it? There's no chance you would come back to someone as pathetic is me, someone who's still stuck on you and kept his promise even when he didn't want to. You'll look at me as if I'm just pitiful, maybe laugh at me. You'll probably see me and think "Seriously, you still haven't moved on? Just get over it dude." Anyways, even if all of that's true, even if I am idealizing you, I still want you to come back, maybe beat some sense into me.

-S
>>
>>34931307
Firgiven for what, if I may ask?
>>
File: 1390261195109.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1390261195109.png
10KB, 386x378px
Dear Job Agency

Please, for just one second, do not get frustrated/annoyed at me for requesting a local job near where I live, and preferring evening available hours. As I wrote in my application, I don't have a car and I'm assisted by my family to drive me, especially in the afternoon when my family comes home from their respective jobs. Only then, can they drive me to where ever. Please don't give up on me.

-J
>>
Dear K
I know where you live. You fucking whore. Remember when your mother died or your cat. Remember when postman did give you wrong post about some war shit. Remember when you did hear that awfull sound at 3 morning from the forest around your house. Waked up did come to the window and said: What is that sound. Remember when your dog started bark just always just at that time just that hour. Remember weird lights you sometimes waked up at night. How do i know about it. Because i see everything that happens in your live. Your live will soon become dark.
-T
>>
File: 1144172819905.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1144172819905.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>34930679
Go back to /a/ cuck lain is not queen here
Cracky Chan will always be queen
>>
>>34931708
this is some serial killer shit wtf anon
>>
>>34929933
Who do you love, Anon?
>>
>>34931927
i love ll cool j
>>
>>34931307
wait. Who is talking about "he"? Is it my ex? Why should I mention such ridiculous things in such a place?
>>
>>34931708
why'd you right this in english my crazy friend?
>>
Dear parents
Having no girlfriend for 26 years doesn't mean I have no sexual interest in female. Please stop showing me your "tolerance" or "open-mindness".
>>
File: 1424953100194.jpg (80KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424953100194.jpg
80KB, 750x600px
Dear S. Oil, Thank you for buying my lot in Coyote Hills. Unfortunately my Little Boston lot is not for sale. I'm taking it to the sea, to Standard, on the pipeline! What's that, H.M. Tilford? Did you just tell me how to raise my family? One night I'm going to come to you in your house while you're asleep and I'm going to cut your throat.
>>
>>34932032
wait no he takes it to union on the pipeline not standard. fuck.
>>
Dear A thank you for talking to me all those times on the bus. Everyday i would wait patiently for the end of the day because my bus trips with you were the highlight of everyday. I wish i had the courage to ask you out but i knew i never could it is a shame i may never get to tell you my feelings but as long as you're happy that is enough for me
>>
>>34929459
Sorry for falling asleep, but it's not you. Her real initials are JJ (I think). I couldn't quite remember her last name so I just shortened her first (Jade).
>>
Dear S,

Seriously, there are many obstacles to us. I'm not confident that I can overcome those hardships.
We should stay as it is... Because it is also for your happiness.

Y.N
>>
>>34927158
holy shit man this is exactly the same as me whats the h?
>>
>>34932089
I wish it was a girl I loved in 7th grade, but it's definitely not.
>>
File: 1446950246457.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446950246457.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>34933316
Hannah

Dis post is origanalio
>>
>>34929132
Sounds like what someone would say about me. I like this letter!
>>
>>34931847
its some made up shit, anon.
>>
>>34932575
Wow. Too much feelings right there for someone who's surname you don't even know
>>
File: 1487331850391.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487331850391.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>34936260
It was a long time ago, and online, give me a break
>>
S
Even though I was a KHV and you were my first everything that introduced me to so many feelings that I had never felt before, i'm moving on from the breakup faster than expected. Even though I feel like I will not find someone that I love the way I loved you or is more attractive than you, I'm still giving less fucks than I though I would
Fuck you, you bitch.
A
>>
My Biggest Cheerleaders (family)

Thanks for holding it down for me when I was down and out. I knew I'd pull out of this funk.
>>
>>34931307
S

I miss you too, please come back to me.

A
>>
You kissed my heart you know. Like no one ever did before. And I heard you moved on. Are you already moved on? Cuz I'm sleepless about you
>>
Say you'll love, love me forever
Never stop, never whatever
Near and far and always and everywhere and everything
>>
I haven't moved yet. Please give me a place to speak with confidence with you. No matter how long it takes for your decision I don't mind.
I just want to talk with you. My only wish is that.
As you know, my feelings remain the content of the last email I sent to you.
Can we still be the best friend?
>>
>>34938177
>>34938873
Pls post initials?
>>
M

I want you to obsess over me like you do D. What did he do to make you love him so much?

-R
>>
V
I miss you, and thanks I'm still here being comfy. Love
X
Got some meanies after me, they keep banging on my door?
>>
dear anon,

you were my first, you will be my last.

anon
>>
>>34939810
Why will they be your last?
>>
>>34939810
Anon you're not going to kill yourself right? I'd be happy to talk if you need it.
>>
K
I hope you remember what your sweet drunken ass said last time we met, my drunken ass did and I'd like that.
M
>>
>>34931708
Hey terry
Fuck you right back
Eternally grateful,
Katie
>>
Nope, sorry. You've got your relationship, you're not gonna get more attention by flaunting it as well. No one wants to sit around being second best
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>34941079
If I could be second or even tenth best for one particular person I would be happy as a little jolly kitten.
>>
>>34941182
Awww I love little jolly kittens!
>>
>>34941079
Who has a relationship, Anon?
>>
>>34941411
The person I wrote that to has a relationship. They announced it not too long ago and now they like to flaunt it. Good for them, but it's time for me to focus on other things and my own business rather than pay attention to their successes. Besides the magic 8ball gave me a final answer recently. We all know how incredibly reliable the 8ball is.
>>
>>34941474
Oh dear Zeus, are they one of those couples that upload selfies to every platform every day?
>>
>>34941525
Nah, close to it though. One of those really public couples, you know? If we were in the theater one of them would be shouting from the rooftops
>>
>>34941568
I wish I had a license to shoot those idiots.
>>
>>34939810
you will find love some day. i promise you

anon
>>
>>34941897
But is it worth it? What if I will always remember my first love? What if I will only think about this person? Or not always, but sometimes? It will make anyone involved sad.
>>
>>34941970
What's so great about them? Seriously, you can probably move on
>>
>>34942026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVEhNHIzJec
It explains my feelings 100% properly. Maybe I'll move on, but I'll be old and ugly by that time.
>>
>>34942123
Why can't you just tell this person how you feel
>>
>>34942176
I'm going to. For the 100th time I guess. Thx for your support.
>>
>>34942213
You got this senpai. i have faith
>>
I hate you.
You don't have to believe anything.
Bye.
>>
lol fuck yourselves faggots.

I wonder how much opium a single person can take before they OD
>>
You never let me write a letter
>>
>>34942346
you just fucking did.
>>
And you never think about me anymore. Bye.
>>
>>34942280
>>34942346
>>34942444
Are you the same melodramatic emo from last night?
>>
When I told you I wouldn't watch the newer seasons of Vikings without you... guess I'll be waiting for as long as it takes. When I told you I could never watch The Pacific without you...

When I told you I loved you with all my heart and there was no room for another woman... I meant it. That place is just for you, my mexican princess. I'll wait forever, just like I will love you forever.
>>
>>34915374
I'm doing just fine in fact.

Feelingggg supppeerrrr goooodddd even.

<3 <3 <#
>>
The best fucking part?

You guys can't do fucking shit to touch me legally. I can do WHATEVER I want (short of murder) and no one can do a god damn fucking thing. The second you try I dump an image of my HDD and wait until someone with a hate boner for the NSA gets a hold of it (which would happen for sure).

pretty much all of my rights have been violated as a US citizen. I'm the governments worse fucking nightmare waiting to happen so of COURSE they are going to let me buy drugs and other shit freely.

Yes, the world does revolve around me even though you're trying to make it not seem that way now. I have immunity for pretty much life at this point. Try to get me committed to cover it? Impossible. Too many people know. Do that, you have even worse problems dealing with that backlash.

Either kill me, free me, or fuck off. That's their only options at this point. No amount of gaslighting or manipulation or whatever faggotry they try will be able to make me think this is in my head or not true. It's true. It's obvious it's true. It's obvious that my actions are your fault and It's not anyone's judgement I'm afraid of. I don't seek approval from anyone but God and I'm sure he will greet me with a badass high five of "Dude, how did you deal with that bullshit down there? You did done good."

Suck my dick I'm a shark.
>>
>>34943506
This paranoid fuck again. What shall we do with him?
>>
>>34933848
What's the name of that girl from 7th grade?
>>
Dear Fatboy Slim,

It's been 17 years and you still haven't told me what the FUCK a funk soul brother is.

Signed,
A confused youth
>>
>>34943677
Fuckfuckfuck, I lied, it's a guy named Konstantin, don't hit me pls!!!
>>
>>34943548
>him
>her
I'm both anon.
>>
>>34939286

im not obsessed with him.
go fuck yourself. I fucking love him.
I just wanted to give him the love and affection he deserved his whole life. but I guess what he want is to just push away anyoe sincere. whatever fuck off youre probly dean or some fggt like bye

MO
>>
>>34943720
Um...what the Fuck? Weirdo.
>>
>>34943811
I just wanted to let you know I was in love with a guy and not with a girl in an over-the top comedic way.
>>
>>34942123
It's funny that you posted this song
>>
Sorry for posting your love letter to me way back when. I was a stupid little shit who looked down on you for being a little behind in math. If it's any consolation I've been cursed since then when it comes to affairs of the heart.
>>
>>34943942
Link?

Oregano and garlic
>>
>>34944005
This was before the World Wide Web. I taped it to a door.
>>
File: Radial_20170210_023412.png (698KB, 480x710px) Image search: [Google]
Radial_20170210_023412.png
698KB, 480x710px
M
How's California? Is it any better than Ohio? I can't forget what you did to me.
L
>>
>>34944036
Holy shit Anon, how old are you?

Can you give me some of your wisdom?
>>
Sorry, mom and dad. I respect you both, but I'm stuck in an endless loop of hating myself and thus thinking I don't deserve to be a child to such good people, and then hating myself even more.

Dad, I didn't want it to turn out like that, but at this point I don't think I can open to anyone on this planet anymore, so it's not that I specifically turn away from just you.
>>
>>34944102
Late 30s. If I was truly wise I wouldn't have wasted most of the last 13 years here.
>>
File: 1475963866832.jpg (96KB, 850x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475963866832.jpg
96KB, 850x505px
E
If I were being honest, no I don't like you anymore, but I pretend to be too nice a person to ever say that to your face. I know the only reason you keep in contact is because you're insecure and occasionally need someone to tell you they don't hate you, but I honestly do. What I still like is the idea of you that you pushed on me for years and that's the only reason I can still even look at your face. I like that you that you spent literally years enforcing and molding an image of us together forever in my mind, the you that had far too much control over me for either of our good and the you that was far too attached to me for your own good. But that you is gone and you're not even the same person anymore, and now if I were being honest, I hate you, talking to you the slightest bit makes me feel ill. The worst part is there's no going back we're far to old for that now and I could never love you knowing what you are now. In some ways I still wish you the best, that you might find the happiness that you ensured I never would, but at the same time I wish you would just disappear, or that we had never met in the first place the good memories we had are outweighed far too much by the bitterness you left me with and I can't stand you digging them up everytime I see you.
Sincerely, S
>>
E,

I want to make you happy, I really do, I just can't.
I'm sorry ;(
J x
>>
>>34944954
Talk to me about E. What's she like?
>>
I gave up on a happy, healthy, pleasure filled life for you. Do you realize how miserable I've been? You keep me like you'd keep a cat, like all I need is food and water. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
I could be away, having dinner with a pleasant family where every member is fun and no one's brain damaged, a failed artist or a washed up drug addict. We would be eating real food, not the nasty fucking slop your family eats. I hate your dad, you know that? He's everything I don't want to be in this life. Being around him drains my fucking will to live. And you, you're like wallpaper. You're barely there.
>>
I've given up on my potential for you. I stagnate for you. I am actively shortening my lifespan for you. I sit here in this empty fucking room because I'd rather slowly kill myself than see you cry. Fuck this world.
>>
You probably thought I wouldn't get this far
You thought I'd end up in the back of a car
You probably thought that I'd never escape
I'd be a rat in a cage, I'd be a slave to this place
You don't know how hard I fought to survive
Waking up alone when I was left to die
You don't know about this life I've led
All these roads I've walked
All these tears I've bled

-mo
>>
>>34945388

hopefully one day I find a guy with as much soul and depth as you.
>>
>>34945458
You don't want someone like me. I'm mentally ill,dishonest,untrustworthy and often suicidal. It's no good. To be happy I gotta change.
>>
Dear A,

im sorry im not as fun as you'd want me to be,
i know im very boring and not very manly.
Sorry for wasting your time.

a
>>
Everyone in this fucking thread.
STOP WRITING THIS ANON SHIT AND TELL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE INSTEAD.
Ffs, rip that fucking bandaid off and either die or move on, this shit is just slowly killing you all anyways.
T. An anon who cares
>>
>>34945250
This is long but I'm drunk and need to get it off my chest She was as religious as could be and was even a purityfag and had me convinced to wait until marriage for us to have sex. But I was fine with that because she did her absolute best to be the best gf she could, and in return I tried to be the best bf I could, I even started going to church for her. We dated from the start of high school into my second year of college and she had me convinced we'd be together forever.

We were fine first year of my uni, but then a combination of her shitty friends and parents started trying to convince her I was banging girls and partying while at uni and even though she tried to not believe them once her parents outright declared they didn't like me we started fighting, it was small at first, but it built up over the course of a year and eventually we broke it off.

We cut off contact for a year, until I ran into her back home during a summer break and she wanted to talk. Turns out after breaking up with me she completely blamed her parents which was right but that they had tried to make it right by setting her up with a boy from church. She went on a date with him then exploded at them and ran away to a friends until she got her own place. Which is where things go down hill fast, to spite her parents she gave up religion, became an alcoholic and pothead and then let some random guy take her virginity then started fucking anything that moved. She tried to get back together with me but I refused and but for some reason agreed to stay in touch. Now she texts me constantly and lives nearby and so I run into her occasionally and she always has to bring our relationship up. It's not just the slutting around that makes me not be able to stand her now, it's a lot of things, she a completely different person and I don't know how to put it all into words.
>>
>>34945552
oh fuck off faggot. You don't know everyone in this thread or their situation. Stop assuming shit and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34945893
I'm sorry Anon. Are you at least able to look back on the good memories with fondness, or does the current reality of the situation poison all of them?

Tbh the original reason I asked was because I was paranoid af and thought this was addressed to me even though I'm not E and they're not S. I was about to Google "how much does it hurt to drink bleach?". I can't tell you how relieved I am right now. The story is actually pretty interesting though. I actually have a friend who's extremely religious even though she used to be an atheist/agnostic just like me. That was a huge shift, but her character didn't really change at all. She's a really sweet friend and always tries to do what's right.

What I don't get about E is: Since she doesn't believe in God now, why hasn't she taken some initiative to get her act together? No Man in the Sky is going to reach down and help her; I would imagine that that should motivate her to take charge of her own life, no?
>>
>>34946329
Drinking bleach is extremely painful, I googled it already
>>
>>34946329
>does the current reality of the situation poison all of them?
It really does, I've blogged enough for now so I'm not going to get into it but I had a shit home life and was depressed even as a kid then I met her and I spend a good six years \listening to her and thinking I'd finally secured a happy life. I know it might sound melodramatic but seeing her now just makes it feel like proof of how my mother used to say happiness doesn't exist it's just humans are just good at fooling themselves into thinking everything isn't shit.

>Since she doesn't believe in God now, why hasn't she taken some initiative to get her act together? No Man in the Sky is going to reach down and help her; I would imagine that that should motivate her to take charge of her own life, no?
Because she's lying to herself, she still holds on to her old religious values even though she tries to hide them so she thinks she's a bad person now and that I was the only real person that could make her happy. And honestly maybe that's true she was essentially the closest thing to a female robot I've ever met, she was definetly spergy and had a hard time with people and even now none of the guys she's been with really like her, they just do it because she's easy and it makes her feel needed for a bit.
>>
L,

At night I think of you and our time together. I miss you. I'm doing better though. Not perfect. When I said you were the last one and only one, I meant it. I still do. I hope you're well. I know around this time you start to skip classes. I always wish you the best.

Always,
J
>>
Dear psychologist,

Why do I feel like all of these are directed at me, regardless of the initials?

-J
>>
>>34915768
An S did the exact same shit to me, but it doesn't really bother me.

She probably wasn't worth it if she did all that anyway.

Being salty is good and all but staying that way for a prolonged period will keep you from growing
>>
>>34946980
Dear J,

You're insecure and need to stop taking everything personally and not internalize these things. Chin up.

Sincerely,
The Psychologist
>>
>>34947041
Dear Psychologist,

Do you believe that you know me irl? Just wondering.

-J
>>
>>34947242
Dear J,

No. I don't. Why?

- The Psychologist
>>
>>34947315
Dear Psychologist,

The way that you addressed me just seemed personal. I'm no Sabu, so it's not like I'm tracking your IP lol.

-J
>>
>>34947379
Dear J,

It has been pointed out to me before that speak familiarly to everyone- even complete strangers. I understand people very well and find this an innate habit I'm stuck with for life.

The Psychologist
>>
L
i miss you so fucking much sometimes you smartass
when i wake up youre still the first person on my mind. Not like you give a fuck. Or maybe you do. I have so many things i want to share with you. I hope you're doing well.
>>
>>34947593
Dear Psychologist,

>stuck with
That's actually not a bad thing. I'd imagine that people become comfortable around you much quicker, since you talk to them like a close friend, right?

-J
>>
File: Untitled.png (290KB, 340x451px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
290KB, 340x451px
you're a very very brave person for staying with me, i love you to pieces and i hope things sort out soon enough. im sorry im so damaged.
J L M
>>
>>34903325
Dear B,
Fuck you. You think you get to tell me where I'm allowed and not allowed to go? Bitch, I've been using that room for two and a half years, and the fact that you think we shouldn't be in there is even more fucking ridiculous. What, so I should have a chaperone every time I want to have rehearsal? You clearly didn't spend more than 10 fucking seconds thinking about that email. You fucking stupid bitch. Quit your job and get the fuck out of my life.
Very sincerely on every point,
J
>>
>>34947797
Dear J,

I've met and had the privilege to get to know some lovely good people because of it; I also have been manipulated and used. Balance and discernment have been key.

- The Psychologist
>>
File: 1486883577569.jpg (21KB, 236x435px) Image search: [Google]
1486883577569.jpg
21KB, 236x435px
>>34903325
Can I write 2?

Dear dad,
Stop calling me just to tell me about your girlfriends. It's weird, normal dads don't do this and I already know I'm a khv disappointment but telling me about all the chicks you've banged isn't going to help it any. You don't even know what it's like to be me, notice how all your older stories involve the car your parents bought you and the money they gave you. Where's my car and money stingy motherfucker? And don't try the I'm still getting it excuse, you're a adult with a stable job trying to bang single mothers, which is a completely different situation.
- H

J
Sorry I haven't text in a while. You've known me since we were kids so you know I'm a possessive petty motherfucker. Seeing you suddenly explode in popularity and even get a gf while I'm still khv hasn't been great on me. I know I used to say you were good looking, smart and would do great when we got to uni, but I wish I was wrong. Thanks for being the bigger man and checking up on me occasionally, I'm sure I'll come around soon and we'll be talking again. Sorry for being the petty asshole you know I am.
Love H
>>
File: blackwhitegato.jpg (117KB, 1300x710px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhitegato.jpg
117KB, 1300x710px
I cannot wait to go home. Please, take me. I will follow you anywhere.

You are my home.
>>
>>34947999
I once had a home.
>>
>>34947999
Ed Sheeran? Why?
>>
>>34948065
why not?

It's a good song.

and that image is something that they would recognize important symbols only to us... several of them.
>>
>>34947925
Dear Psychologist,

Are you a notable psychologist?

-J

>>34947950
Not OP but I've lost track of how many of these I've written.

>>34948052
Well, that was depressing.
>>
[everyone i love],

i have always tried to be positive. i really did. you know i did.
i always told myself: "it will be better someday."
but i found out that that is the biggest lie i ever told myself.
i really do not like life. i have never liked it before and i am deeply sorry that i tried it for so long.
i deserve rest.

xxx, m.
>>
File: 1455942200760.png (1MB, 1276x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1455942200760.png
1MB, 1276x1920px
>>34948131
>Not OP but I've lost track of how many of these I've written.
this is the first time I've responded to one of these threads, the dad one is just to get it out of my head, but J might actually be on this board he used to be a total robot and I know he was a channer before getting a gf
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>34948162
Godspeed anon, hope you rest in peace
>>
>>34948131
Dear J,

I'm notable as a Psychologist with my family and friends; I'm currently pursuing my doctorate in clinical psych.

-The Psychologist
>>
>>34943707
check it out now
>>
>>34948419
FFS, check what out? I don't know what "it" is. It seems like you're just trying to be difficult, Fatboy.

Cash me ousside.
>>
>>34948298
Dear Psychologist,

I wish you luck on your doctorate. How are you managing the financial situation involved with paying for so much education?

-J
>>
File: 0624.jpg (54KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
0624.jpg
54KB, 428x428px
Dear G.G

I haven't seen you in months, I wish I could again. Different cities, different lives, our childhood behind us. I just wish you could know, all the years I spent questioning if I should tell you how I feel, maybe you we're waiting for it, expecting it. Of all the people I've met, you're the only one I can't get out of my head, everyday for years I have woken up and thought about you.

-P.M
>>
Dear E,

Thanks for fucking abandoning me yet again. You know you're my only friend, and you leave me in the dust time and time again; even so far as to fuck off RIGHT after I tell you how I'm always ending up alone. But this time around it'll be different. Good luck at your stupid dead end job, you loser alcoholic. I'll be amongst better men soon.

Sincerely, S
>>
>>34948586
Dear J,

Thank you, I really appreciate your well wishes. How do I pay? Loans. T_T lots of loans.

- The Psychologist

P.S. my bad for being depressing about missing my home. I can't help but miss them.
>>
>>34948553
It = da funk soul brotha
>>
My initials are ME so everybody thinks i'm being an ass when i inital something feelsbadman
>>
>>34938177
initials pls oregano
>>
Reveal your power level to me next time we see each other
>>
>>34949258
But what in tarnation is a funk soul brother? No one will help me on this!!!
>>
You know what? You people are taking away my happiness. You think you're helping but you are all ruining me.

You know what thought made me genuinely fucking happy and hopeful? Losing a bunch of weight so I could be small and tiny. So I could get a pretty hair cut, put on fancy makeup, and a cute dress. In my thoughts, I would look in a mirror and be so happy and giddy that I was laughing and hopping around. Other than being with her, this is the only thought that had made me super hopeful and happy. That thought of being a pretty fucking little princess made me so god damn genuinely, to my core, happy as a person for once in my life.

Yet, instead of supporting me and trying to help me achieve such a thing you are all fighting me. You all ignore everything I say. You torture me. You lie to me. You fuck with my head. I go to a fat old cunt of a psychiatrist that FUCKING MOCKED ME in that last session. She was a sarcastic bitch that didn't listen at all. I am given medications that do fuckle other than make me gain weight. I lost 30 pounds since october but have gained it all nearly back since January. So now I feel like fucking shit.

I was given 4 medications that didn't work and robbed of the one medication that DID work. Why? Why give me meds that don't work, make me miserable, and then be a bitch to me when I ask for the one that does? The lies, the mocking, the everything. Then you all get fucking surprised when I'm depressed and miserable.

You all know what I want. It's fucking harmless to everyone to just give it to me. Just give me my meds that work and stop lying to me. What is so hard to understand that those 2 things would cure me of my depression? That those 2 things would help me achieve my happy thoughts? That they would let me work, lose weight, be happy, and function as a human being?

why won't you all do that for me? Do you think I have an addiction to my meds? Yet you give me 4 others?

Let me be happy, please.
>>
>>34949348
>>34949415
Are these BDSM letters?
>>
>>34949445
Dirty mind on a dirty boy
>>
>>34949482
You're right, Anon! I do need a shower. Thanks for reminding me!
>>
barely any time has passed but it feels like years
>>
TB,

It's been around a year. You seem genuinely happy with your new partner and I'm very happy for you. I know the reason we broke up is my communication issues but you really brought me out of my shell. I feel like we could really be something, making films together and talking about insects and weed. Every partner that I've had since you left me I compare to you. Every person I meet I compare to you. You set the bar way too high and I miss you so much. I honestly hope you are happy, not even sarcastically. But if you're ever feeling any hint of doubt or want to give me a second chance, I promise to treasure you. You are a pure angel. I'm fucked up off of Jose Cuervo and crying right now, but even when I'm 100% sober I think about you. I have ever since I met you.

I have a pack of Marbs with your name on them sitting in my car.

I miss you.

Much love,
JC
>>
>>34948162
i hope you find peace someday.
>>
>>34949644
I know. Oh god how I know.

The hours pass like centuries. I can't do this anymore. I can't.
>>
such a retarded normie thread.
>>
>>34949644
>>34949703
Are y'all okay? Need somebody to talk to?
>>
>>34903325
Dear ReviewBrah,

I would like to know your sexual orientation. I realize you could be asexual or gay, but I'm hoping your orientation includes girls because I'm interested in becoming your girlfriend. I would even settle for friends with benefits. My first impression of you... I don't quite remember, but I know it only got better from there. Maybe it was love at first video.
I know you've been teased in school and what not, and you might think you have to be buff to have girls who are interested in you. This is not true. You have a gorgeous face, and I'm sure your body is fine too. I think I've had a look at your butt as you got up from that table once. It was a very fine butt, if I remember correctly.
Your personality only makes you more attractive. Some might call you strange, or even creepy. It's all subjective. Going on in depth about your personality would make me blush and I'm not very good at explaining those kinds of things anyway. But I can say that it's so appealing when you talk about your interests in your VORW, and your food reviews are always 10/10 tier. I wish I could feed you food sometimes, or at least clean your hands and mouth when you're done getting dirty for our sake - with my own mouth. I would suck each and every finger one by one and trace along your lips with my tongue so you had no cleaning up to do afterward. Speaking of lips, it's amazing when your lips are wet before you go in for a bite. You have awesome lips, and when they're glistening with what I can only guess to be saliva, it's hard not to notice.
Some people would call your humor not only dry but pretty corny at times. Somehow, you make it work and it's actually endearing. I'm sitting on my bed listening to your BK jalapeno chicken fries right now. You're going on about its history as a menu item and the box they come in. I can't help but to think you'd be a great teacher. I could call you Professor, and I'd come to class everyday. (cont..)
>>
>>34949723
Buncha dumbasses in this thread
>>
>>34949735
i'm not too great. the only person i would want to talk to won't talk to me
>>
>>34949866
Tell me about that person.
>>
>>34949866
Then give up on them cuck
>>
Hey H,
It's been a while, how are you doing? Last time we spoke you suggested hanging out and maybe have a coffee together; I guess that must have it slipped out of your mind. What about sunday around 2? We could make up for lost time and finally meet. keep me updated. kisses.
>>
Dear self,

Why do you suck so much? Not only are you paranoid out of your mind, you also fuck everything up consistently. Why aren't you smart enough to know what you're doing wrong, and whether you're truly insane or not?

I hate you.

-J
>>
>>34949917
really beautiful. we had the best chemistry. didn't have to say much for it to mean something. we felt safe together. they were stubborn as fuck but i loved it. shy as hell with a smile that could kill. a smartypants. really changed my music taste (for the better) so now a lot of what i listen to just hurts me. no regrets though
they had lots of internal struggles that lead to struggles between the two of us. i still wish i would've done something to prevent it.
>>
Dear my god

You said that I'm a devout Christian, but I'm actually an atheist. I'm tolerant of all religions. Its interesting to me that there are various ideas and concepts.
Its similar to the feeling I want to know about you.
If there is something I want to cling to mentally, it will not be a god.
I'm alone. And it's very lonely.
>>
>>34950026
>they
Is this person a nonbinary or something?
>>
Sometimes I feel like all I do is bring negativity into your world and bring you down. You seem so much happier with your friends than you do with me.. i wish we can be together forever but what do I know

A
>>
>>34950065
no, but it is someone who browses this board so i'm just worried that if i give a specific gender it'll narrow it down
>>
take me back so right take me back it's hard to resist we used to have history but now that is gone yada yada yahhh -every post
>>
File: IMG_1532.jpg (14KB, 265x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.jpg
14KB, 265x209px
>>34948162
second initial?
what's your problem :( you can tell me?
sucide is never an option bro
>>
>>34950086
Why, precisely, did you give up on this person?
>>
>>34950122
This. Classic cases of "I want the one I can't have"
>>
>>34950137
i didn't, i was cut off
>>
>>34950152
How so?
Oregano + Basil
>>
>>34950198
they blocked me on everything?
>>
I'll never forget you. How could I? The more & more time passes, the more & more I think you were honest to god the one. There isn't a day that goes by without me regretting what I did to you in the aftermath (which I probably deserve). Fuck you're special (and not just in the retarded way)
>>
>>34950220
Can you still text them? And are you sure that you're blocked, or did they just delete you? There's a huge difference. Usually when people delete someone, it means that they feel like the person doesn't care and they need to take a step back. So then, if the person does care, then they'll mention it or re-add them. So, why do you believe you've been blocked?
>>
>>34950312
i tried texting. what i said was really personal and i got no response, which leads me to believe i was blocked
>>
>>34950353
How long ago did they last text you back?
>>
>>34950405
maybe a month
>>
>>34950426
Oh. I'm sorry about that Anon :(. I hope things work out with them or someone else.
>>
>>34950231
Tell me about your special friend, Anon.

I've been asking this a lot lol. I have no life and am waiting for a text back that I'm probably not going to get, so why not question random Robots on 4chan amirite?
>>
>>34922301
Wait... so you posted something publicly about someone in your life that they currently can't see? Please explain the situation.
>>
>>34949773
(...cont)
Honestly, I would be okay with being friends without benefits. I don't know how I would work up to the nerve to do anything with you, ReviewBrah! I would be way too nervous. So just being by your side and hanging out every once in a while would be enough for me. Maybe avoiding eye contact, because that would be too much sometimes too. Just sometimes. I don't want to have a heart attack and die.
If I went to school with you, which would be possible because we're pretty close in age - you'd be senpai - I would have the hugest crush on you. My heart would beat faster every time you walked into the classroom. I'd look down in my lap (not at my dick tho - I don't have a dick. I'm female) and fidget, like the overly flustered loser I'd be. I'd probably be out of your league. God help me if I was in a group project with you. I wouldn't even be able to speak. I'd be white knuckling my pencil. Maybe awkwardly break it while the other members in our group tried to talk to me. I might manage a few words, focus only on their faces.
Ahh, high school. It'd mostly be stealing glances at you and looking away after you catch me.
>>
Dear R,

You should know that you've done me the greatest wrong I could have imagined. I cared more for you than I ever thought possible. I would have done anything for you and I did everything in my power to make you happy. I moved far away from my family, I worked hard to provide you with everything you could want. I made every major decision under the impression that we would have a life together.

Then you stopped being the sweet girl who adored me and stopped really caring. I couldn't deal with the pain that you caused me, I still can't. I think you've done so much damage that I'm not able to relate to another woman, not able to see her the same way I saw you. I've tried to put myself out there, but always in the back of my mind is that the other person hates me, or is using me, or doesn't genuinely care at all about me. All of that is because of you. You took every kindness I ever did and still threw me away so easily.

I hope one day I can find someone who inspired all the goodness and strength in me that you did, but I doubt it. Now I'm just counting the days until I find I don't have reason enough to carry on.

W
>>
>>34946895
Does L not talk to you anymore in anyway?
>>
>>34947716
Try one last time to get into contact with your L if it is possible.
>>
I don't know how to properly get into contact with old friends and friends that I haven't contacted in a while.
It's so awkward and they might think I'm being fake or wanting something.
I understand that people are busy. That's not the problem.
I don't have anyone anymore since graduation.
>>
Death, death, death, death
e
a
t
h
d
e
a
t
h
d
e
a
t
h
d
e
a
t
h
>>
Dear Someone,

I don't even know who you are or if I'd even enjoy being around you. I have no idea what would make me feel better. Here's to hoping I finally meet you.

J
>>
J -
Can you stop being a bigger drama queen than me and unblock me?
- K
>>
L D-V,

I'm sorry for calling you a boy in front of the entire class in 5th grade and never apologizing. Switching schools soon, hope to apologize in person.
>>
>>34952940
LDV LESBIAN DEMOCRAT VIRGIN

KHV: A NEW HOPE
Thread posts: 485
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.