[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1467142186_20160621025247_2.jpg (2MB, 1920x853px) Image search: [Google]
1467142186_20160621025247_2.jpg
2MB, 1920x853px
Give me some comfy games.

I already have AoE2 and Terraria
>>
>>34902847
Fallout 1/2 are both extreme comfy
Half life 1 has a comfy aesthetic, but it's kind of one of those in your face games in terms of combat.
Minecraft is obviously extreme comfy, but you already have terreria, which is a lot like minecraft.
The lucasarts point and click games from the 90's are pretty comfy.
Earthbound is maximum comfy, as well.
The Pokemon games are always great relaxation games for me.
The first Pikmin game would be really comfy if there was no time limit. Pikmin 2 gets rid of a time limit, but I found the combat in that game to get pretty intense later on, so not exactly that relaxing. Pikmin 3 is pretty comfy, but I found it too casual and with too much pandering to younger audiences, compared to the earlier games.
>>
>>34902847
Starjew Valley.
>>
>>34902847
I've beat Fallout Tactics 3 tmes, got wasted and somehow got Gold tier in Starcraft 2. I play shadow of mordor because its fun to brutalize and behead groups of arc.
>>
>>34902847
i heard the stalker games are comfy
starmeme valley is comfy
>>
File: you'rewelcome.png (211KB, 336x345px) Image search: [Google]
you'rewelcome.png
211KB, 336x345px
>>34902847
Stronghold HD
Tropico 1-3
>>34903403
>>34903079
Seconding Starcoon valley
>>
>>34902847
What mod is that, m8?
>>
File: 1487009585112.png (373KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487009585112.png
373KB, 480x640px
>>34903018
EB is my goto comfy game
>>
eurotruck simulator 2 is kinda a meme but it's actually really comfy and somewhat fun for whatever reason
>>
>>34904597
This. Also ATS
>>
>>34904488
I second this

the mod for AoE2 on OP's pic looks so comfy
>>
>>34902847
if you want a MMO without subscription fees, Black Desert Online is the comfiest. Its also only 10$
>>
>>34902847
Myst games
grim fandango
hyper light drifter
limbo
portal
>>
Stardew Valley looks comfy, I don't own it yet, but people have said its very much like Harvest Moon.
Just waiting for my pay check at the end of the month so i can buy it.
>>
The Escapists
>>
WoW and Runescape is comfy, especially when it come to RP and skilling
>>
Most games are pretty comfy but I recommend
Stalker
Oblivion
Factorio
Any simulator
Kerbal space program
>>
>>34902847
Guild wars 2 is pretty comfy
>>
>>34905497
This, but from my experience don't pick engineer if you are looking for comfiness, pick a simple class like warrior
>>
minecraft is so fucking /comfy/ but its extremely autistic.

another strangely comfy game was SWG before all the shitty patches. I remember being amazed as a 12 year old that you could just pick a plot of land in the desert and design your own home/decorate it. it was comfy before its time

Oblivion and Skyrim are both GOAT-tier /comfy/ games. I've never played it modded, but I image there's plenty of comfy mods that make it even better

Age of Mythology is also extremely /comfy/

All the Fallout games, in fact anything Bethesda puts out is pretty comfy

Garry's mod, another autist magnet is also comfy

Last of Us on the hardest difficulty is comfy in some parts
>>
>>34905591

>Last of Us on the hardest difficulty is comfy in some parts

Did that when I bought the remaster for PS4. Can't believe I didn't ruin at least one pair of pants crawling through that.
>>
>>34905010
>>34904488
Is it not just the HD version on steam ?
>>
>>34906110
pretty sure the water isn't that reflective in the HD steam version.

The whole dock thing going on there is a completely edited and imported custom graphic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.