[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heal in every mmo I play. Does that make me trans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: qt ne d.jpg (212KB, 686x728px) Image search: [Google]
qt ne d.jpg
212KB, 686x728px
I heal in every mmo I play. Does that make me trans?
>>
>>34902708
I also heal in every mmo I play and I play support in games like LoL. I'm trans and I think trans people tend to enjoy playing more feminine roles but being a healer in itself doesn't mean you're trans.
>>
>>34902708
If you honestly are wondering if you are trans though you have to think.

Do you play healers only because you know that's what most girls play?
Do you like/want to be treated like a girl?
If you could to be Chad or Stacy would you choose to be Stacy?

Questions like that are good ones to think about if you think you might be trans.
>>
File: Warrior_Priest_concept_art.jpg (50KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior_Priest_concept_art.jpg
50KB, 400x499px
>>34902708
>started playing healer years ago because it's easy to get a spot in most mmo's
>stuck with it because I'm a manipulative asshole and I use everyone's reliance on me as a way to kick people I don't like
I feel sorry for healslut memers they'll never know the joy of getting some random dps blacklisted across the server all because they pissed you off in some minor way
>>
>>34902708
That makes you a cuck
>>
File: 1483952549442.jpg (26KB, 326x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483952549442.jpg
26KB, 326x268px
>>34903280
>tfw trans healslut
>>
>>34902708
>Play
>MMO

That much is already enough to determine that you are trans.
>>
I always make a healer but then get too shy to actually join a group or guild and then I just end up quitting halfway through leveling up because MMOs are shitty without the multiplayer part.
>>
>>34903280
>brainlet dps doesn't move from aoe
>let him die even though I could have easily kept him alive
>laugh in his face

truly a wonderful feeling
>>
>>34903280
i miss that game dude.
>>
>>34903419
I know this feel I always used to play warlocks or hunters in WoW so I could solo things and avoid grouping.
>>
>>34902708
It makes you a healer, dipshit.

Jesus Christ; this place is becoming worse than tumblr with the amount of honest to god shitposts happening.
>>
File: STRONGMAN_PRIEST.jpg (2MB, 4253x2835px) Image search: [Google]
STRONGMAN_PRIEST.jpg
2MB, 4253x2835px
>>34903482
>annoying dps starts to fall behind
>stop healing him
>blame everything on him
>complain to gm
>he gets kicked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.