[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies feel contempt and hatred towards you because you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1478147919720.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1478147919720.png
210KB, 581x581px
>normies feel contempt and hatred towards you because you've no friends
>ask normies to be your friend
>'no'
>ask normies how to make friends
>'just be yourself'

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I'M SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT

WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
lol ur not trying hard enough, stop being autistic around conversations and try harder also exercise and eat healthy and most importantly be yourself you fucking loser! I did what i exactly fucking said and i have two million girlfriends, try harder faggot
>>
File: 1483811991974s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1483811991974s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>34901999
Check em'
Anyway, just remember, normies will always have it better. They will always go on to greater and better things than us.
Don't expect life to get better.
>>34902071
Hey kike, kys and stop sounding like a-....
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I fucking HATE normalfags, these god damn loud-ass faggots are all yelling in this college dorm and my roommate is a fucking retard who plays loud music in the room without headphones. These fuckers are "playing tinder," basically trying to make fake profiles to fish as many matches as they can. I hate everyone besides myself so much. They're so goddamn loud, and I can't even go back to my room because of my roommate.

I hate college and never should've gone.
>>
>>34903031
I spend evenings and nights in a study building near my dorm. There's a bunch of private study rooms there and I always bring dinner there then eat, shitpost and study/do homework until ~1 in the morning when I know my residence hall will be quiet and I can return and sleep.

That's where I'm now. Normies often peer through the door at me with contempt and I hate it. I know they're probably thinking "Oh, it's THAT loser again, here to spend +6 hours here because he's no friends." I hate it so much.
>>
File: middle finger pepe.png (194KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
middle finger pepe.png
194KB, 480x480px
>apply to grocery store over and over and over
>call and they say they're not hiring
>their site said they were
>go in there and pay with ebt
>give me dirty looks
>one took a pic of me and called me a loser on faceberg and a waste when I bought oats and beans with ebt
fuck normies
>
>>
File: 1feeel12.png (169KB, 367x392px) Image search: [Google]
1feeel12.png
169KB, 367x392px
>>34903179
>tfw was too dumb for college
>tfw will never knew that feel of going into a quiet room and studying botany my subject in a cozy study hall on my own away from my parents
>going to get some bluecollar job for life
>tfw 26 with arthritis
Please succeed, for me anon.
>>
>>34903179
Going outside is cold, and the couches here are nice and comfy. I should probably go to the library or something, but I think they might go to bed soon. They brought out a fucking guitar now, so I turned my music up super-loud to compensate. In my headphones, of course, because I'm not an inconsiderate retard like my roommate. He also writes fucking furry Harry Potter fanfiction in his spare time. by the way.

Sounds pretty comfy, though. Wish they had the same sort of private study rooms anywhere near where I am this semester.
>>
>>34901999
you still dont get it, do you? Its all about survival of the fittest. They never intended to help you out. You are either weak or strong. The weak are chased out by the pack
>>
lol this bullshit
who asks for permission to be someone's friend?
i mean if you did actually ask that most people would say yes out of pity
>>
>>34901999
Cyborg here, first off, you don't ask "hey wanna be my friend", that sounds like you are a child or your extremely autistic. If you wanna chill with someone say "Hey lets go out sometime and hangouts" or get their contact, that kind of declares a begining of a friendship. Just go on from their. You can be yourself, just don't be autismo, it becomes extremely concerning around others, because it makes people harder to determine what your going to do next, or unstable.
>>
>>34903591
A follow up on this, one thing you should do is not hover over people or be a orbiter, try to always keep yourself active, look into local clubs for weebs and shit if your still young, go to adult chess clubs or go to video game tourneys, specifically locals if thats your thing
>>
being myself worked for me

therefore you just jestin
>>
>>34903446

Exactly. Normies will purposefully give you bad advice in order to keep the competition down. Never listen to what they say.
>>
>>34901999
Look I'm just going to give this to you straight. The biggest social turnoff you robots tend to make is talking too much about stupid shit us normals don't care about. Even if what we're talking about is boring, even if it's about something you see yourself as being above, just try to participate in a conversation here and there by sticking to the topic. It takes a lot of social skill to gracefully change other people to talking about what you want to talk about, so don't even try it if you feel like this board is your home.

Just sit there and do what everyone else is doing, you can't make friends if just being around you is a hassle. Don't talk about trivia repeatedly even if it's relevant, don't try to bring something up that is obviously leading to making you look superior to everyone else in some way, don't talk about some thing you think is cool from your hobby unless you know the person you're talking to has the same hobby.

These are the biggest social mistakes I see autists do and I cringe every single time a room gets quiet just because an autismo decided to open his stupid, consumerism addicted mouth.
>>
>>34904946

Pretty much this. Robots are too self absorbed to realize they're fucking up though.
>>
>>34904946
I already understand and follow those rules. My problem is no one ever talks to me because I always look angry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.