[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you robots going to college? What do you think of it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Regular Magic.jpg (124KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Regular Magic.jpg
124KB, 1032x774px
Where are you robots going to college? What do you think of it?
>>
UChicago

Have to live in chicago, so, bad
>>
GCC in west mass

It's pretty nice
>>
UCSC

Not bad at all
>>
UT Austin

I don't like Austin, it's full of normalfags and liberals. My dream is to live out in the sticks on my own land.
>>
>>34901510
Chicago's fine if you ain't on the south side. Actually pretty comfy if you're on the safe side of town
>>
UofT

it's pretty boring
>>
>>34901711

Are the girls in Austin at least attractive?
>>
>>34901510
UChicago is a fantastic school don't complain
>>
>>34901735

There are some qts. I'm a robot so it's not like it matters though.
>>
>>34901763

Its literally right next to the heart of the ghetto thug niggers. I feel bad for anon
>>
>>34901735
>>34901711

I got into UT Austin too! But as an indian guy I doubt any white qts are going to even look at me.
>>
>>34901832

Do you at least know Java?
>>
>>34901838

Well yeah I'm majoring in CS.
>>
>>34901763
>>34901721
idflgdf
>>
Berkeley

Great STEM departments, but the fact that 60% of students are asian probably makes it one of the most humorless places in north america.

also so many fucking homeless people

also everyone here is so ugly (this was confirmed by okcupid)
>>
>>34901908

Are decisions out already? I thought that wasn't until march.

Maybe you'll get a nice asian waifu.
>>
>>34901936
nah I'm already a student.

also I'm not attracted to asians. helps me not be distracted from studying I guess :/
>>
File: 1487092690749.gif (260KB, 565x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487092690749.gif
260KB, 565x343px
>>34901483
Yes. I've been accepted to one private and one public. Waiting to be accepted for another because they former two don't offer Japanese for a major. It's so troublesome, especially commuting
>>
>>34901801
>guys i got into one of the country's most selective schools!
>not gonna to though because of what an anonymous meme imageboard told me about black people
>>
>>34902194
seriously, US News ranks it #2 ffs
>>
>>34902222

How do the students survive? I would imagine everything is fucking expensive because no one can leave campus because of all the niggers. They probably price gouge the fuck out of everyone.
>>
>>34902194
>if you mention that black people commit a lot of murder in south chicago, you're RACIST and brainwashed by evil websites

what
>>
ucsd i hate it
>>
>>34901483
Wesleyan University

Everybody here is so goddamn fake. Most students are either jocks or hipsters. Wouldn't really recommend it if you don't fall into one of those categories.
>>
UNCC

I like it.
>>
File: cgcc.jpg (11KB, 357x203px) Image search: [Google]
cgcc.jpg
11KB, 357x203px
Im 26 years old and I want to die. I wish I went to ASU, I want to live in dorms, not at home with my mom
>>
University of North Florida
>#Swoop!

Fucking hate it, but only ~1.4 years left
>>
Appalachian state university,

I've made a lot of friends and I'm on my last semester with a useful degree. But I have developed a nasty relationship with alcohol and drugs. Yea yea fun time partying, but it wasn't worth it. drugs are bad, alcohol is almost worse because it's "ok" in most social settings at college, where its actually just a whole bunch of people on the verge of alcoholism
>>
UC Riverside
I'm in computer science.
I don't like it, but I would've hated anywhere I went.
>>
>>34903994

I used to live in Temecula, Riverside sucks . I would never want to live there. I think Chino is an ok place though, The Grid is pretty fun
>>
>>34903816
>CGCC

holy shit I go to MCC, I live about 5 minutes from CGCC

Girlfriend is gonna go to CGCC next year too
>>
Case Western Reserve University. Or, Cuck Wigger Retard University - it's right in the middle of Nigtopia, like if you go five blocks off campus shit looks like it's been bombed out. Also, normies, liberals, and literal faggots are everywhere. I hate it, but it's the best place I got into so I can't do shit but go here.
>>
>>34904048

Thats cool I guess. You are probably too young for me to hang out with though. Also you have a gf so you are a turbo normie
>>
>>34904101
I'm 19, not "too young" but there is a gap. Not so much a turbo normie but I got really lucky in finding a sweet extroverted girl who tolerates my weirdness and awkwardness
>>
I go to a pretty shit tier school, so I'm embarrassed to say it.

I hate it so much, and wish I could go somewhere else. but I'm stuck here, and every day is a reminder that my dreams are dead.
>>
File: 7b7.jpg (55KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
7b7.jpg
55KB, 680x567px
I go to BYU-Idaho.

Not bad, I live with my parents 5 minutes from campus because housing isn't cheap and I'm paying my own way through. I might move out in 2 semesters, I just don't want to live with normie faggots, I get along with my family really well.

Turns out even after highschool, 99% of people are still retarded. Man I hate these idiots.
>>
U of O
I'm fine with how things are, normalfags will be normal.
I just keep getting distracted with 4chan and the fucking internet, it fucking sucks, I just want to be a good student.
>>
>>34901936
March 30th. Waiting for that day so much
>>
>>34905915

Best of luck to both of us then.
>>
>>34901483
IUPUI
I really wish I'd gone to Ball State but my mom didn't think I was mature enough and didn't want me getting high all the time

Joke's on you mom I'm fucking blitzed right now and there's not a fucking thing you can do
>>
I haven't been in classes for two months now. That stuff is boring and frog pictures far more entertaining.
>>
File: 1457330220124.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1457330220124.png
318KB, 496x559px
Ohlone

IT'S SHIT
>>
>>34901908
https://www.instagram.com/christinealftin/

what's the deal with this chick? does she have a chad? is she gay? is she saving it for marriage?
>>
>>34901672
Hey fellow Slugbot
>>
>>34901483
UCSC. I fucking hate college, but I would be homeless if I weren't going.
>>
Poor fag going to ECC here. JUST
>>
>>34906793
el camino college? What was your highschool?
>>
>>34906804
Yep good ol El Co. I went to Carson
>>
UCLA.
I suppose it's worth my impending debt slavery.
>>
>>34906827
I went to mira costa and SMC.

2.4 in highschool, 3.90 in college. See me this fall at UCLA, provided I get in (4/22 can't come soon enough, get me the fuck away from CC)
>>
>>34906964
Haha good luck to you man. Sounds like you have a good shot at LA
>>
>>34907017
stay away from bateman in the math department, Great teacher but too intense.

how long have you been at elco?
>>
>>34907064
First year at ecc. And ik about Bateman. Lewis is worse now in terms of grading. There were only 2 A's in his 190 class this fall
>>
>>34907099

hope you had a good first semester. If you're not involved in the TAP / TAG UC program, you should definitely get involved. My biggest regret was not completing that. UCs might not be priority for you depending on major though.

Sounds like you've already figured it out, but the best way to choose professors is to reference both ratemyprofessors and search for the grade distributions that elco posts. just google 'el camino 201X grade distribution'.
>>
>>34907192
Thanks for the info!
My first semester def could've gone better but I'm hoping HTP and TAP will help my chances when I apply
>>
File: 1484931624357.jpg (75KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1484931624357.jpg
75KB, 570x845px
>Calls himself a robot but has the ability to attend college
>>
UCSD
it's alright
>>
>>34906718
>>34906770
Hello slugs, I'm the first slugposter itt

How's your experiences? I for one am about to drop out. Not because of the school itself but for other reasons
>>
File: repent.jpg (28KB, 347x299px) Image search: [Google]
repent.jpg
28KB, 347x299px
UNT

It's a shithole, I hate most of the people here and I regret that I let my parents talk me into going here instead of UT or A&M
>>
Guy's, King's and St. Thomas' medical school. >we're too good to be associated with the SJW libtards at Kings college
I like it way more than school. Can be lonely at times, but thats more to do with medicine than anything else. And freshers fortnight is always fun, it really depends on who you're friends with. Living in London is fucking amazing, but expensive.
>>
>>34908207

>UNT

FUUUUUUGGGGGG
I have a mega crush on a girl that goes there. And I go to OU so it's not even far away. I never met her in real life I'm just facebook friends with her at one point I was thinking about transferring just to see if I could meet her somewhere.
>>
File: 1486939118001.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486939118001.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
Is everyone on this board American? Any NZbros in here?

Tfw desperately trying to keep my grades up so I can transfer ou of this retarded country
>>
>>34909232
Christchurch here m8
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.