[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FailedNormie/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0497.jpg (130KB, 735x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
130KB, 735x429px
I'll start

>Graduated in top 5% of high school class
>Prom King
>Dated valedictorian
>Accepted into top 20 global school
>Develop severe depression, drop out during second semester
>Hositalixed for suicidal thoughts
>Get out and try going to school part time at shitty community college
>Same deal
>All my old friends from high school are halfway through college, in relationships, doing internships etc
>Me: No friends, no girls, no job, no education, no accomplishments
>>
What did you get depressed about?
>>
>>34901361
School was extremely stressful
Also broke up with gf right before and no girls at new school wanted me so hella lonely
>>
Can someone tell me the difference between a robot and a failed normie? How can you spot one?
>>
File: 1484207359468.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1484207359468.gif
2MB, 514x205px
You're not even a failed normalfag, you're a fucking failed Chad.

At least you had those experiences. Almost none of us went to prom, and the concept of anyone here being prom king is so far removed from reality it might as well not exist.
>>
>>34901416
>Also broke up with gf
Lmao poor little normie. Get out ree w.e
>>
>>34901336
>>34901416
You failed to commit suicide.

Get out, normie
>>
>>34901336
>have everything going for you
>develop depression for no reason
>succumb to your emotions like a weak faggot
>squander your excellent talents.

Absolutely no sympathy for a laughable failure. Get your shit together or kill yourself, Im so sick of weak men in our society.
>>
>>34902350
Failed normie (AKA cyborg) is someone who had the potential to be a normie, but fucked it up, as opposed to a pure robot who was fucked from the beginning
>>
U are so fucking weak, cant stand faggots like u, get some fuccking balls or kill ur self
>>
>>34902694
Mate I would kill myself but im too pussy to even do that so I became a NEET. If you could kill me it'd be much apprexiated
>>
>>34901416

>gf at young age

Fuck off normie you don't belong here sostop using our pictures burn in hell
>>
>>34902824
Why did you even make this thread? Nobody can relate to your little normie problems. I wish you'd get banned for having had a gf.
>>
Normally in pretty sympathetic to people in here, but fuck you OP.

I was alone and chronically depressed in college. I discovered the corpse of my roommate who overdosed on heroin the night before finals my sophomore year and I still took them. I swear people are such pussies.
>>
>>34902694
Internet tough guys are worse than weak men.
>>
>Be me, elementary school
>Shy kid, but do well in class and have one good friend
>Parents move after 4th grade, have to go to a new school
>No friends, don't talk to anybody, get bullied sometimes
>Finish middle school like that, resolve to make friends in HS
>Social anxiety gets really bad, so the above never happens
>Last two years start to become extremely lazy for some reason
>Fail over half my classes senior year
>Drop out, spend 3 years doing nothing

Here I am, NEET, shut-in, friendless, no dreams, no prospects. I just... exist.
>>
>>34903008
I kno that feel bruh. You seeing a psych/therapist?
>>
>>34903065
Nope, my parents wanted me to go to one, but I don't think it would help. I have no motivation to change myself. I probably still have the potential to become a decent member of society if I got my GED and went to college, but I'm just constantly feeling dead tired and anything that takes effort is a monumental task for me, so I can't imagine going back into education.
>>
File: 1484964065908.jpg (127KB, 600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1484964065908.jpg
127KB, 600x1266px
>>34902799
Guess I'm a robot then. Thanks anon, though.
>>
>>34903132
Psych can get you meds that can make you less tired. I'm not a productive member of society yet, but I'm much more functional now thanks to them. Therapy is kind of hit or miss, but at least it's some face to face interaction with someone who won't judge you
>>
Failed normies don't belong here. Fuck off.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc.
>>
>>34902350
Yeah it's a bit vague where it's more a throw around term that was originally for non virgins that still fuck up.
some it's >>34902799
others it's that you try to be normal but fail at it. For many it's still you are a loser and a failure but you have/had a gf and lost your vcard so you can't be a robot so "failed normie" is the brand needed. I'm not sure why we need titles so mush for people here when that is a very normal culture thing to do. It be like bitching you hate fags but asking to take it up the ass at the same time.
>>
>>34902389
>tfw went to prom because I felt I was obligated to even though I had literally no chance at getting a date
>figure "oh, I can't be the only one without a date, I can maybe talk to the other guys"
>fuck, I'm the only person there without a date, everyone else without one skipped
>don't want to talk to anyone I actually know because they have dates and I'd just get in the way
>sit in the corner at the table with the teachers eating as much of the "free" food as I can because I paid for this shit, I can at least try and get my money's worth
>take a napkin and start writing down notes of how shitty my time is so I can look back on them and remember how crap it was
>prom photographer is actually pretty nice and takes a few photos of me, the teachers are OK as well, but it's still shit
>get home
>stay up until 3 AM and ride my bike around the neighborhood, pause at the corner and look up to see the moon framed really nicely in a tree
>start crying because somehow it feels like this is a sight for only me and something none of the other people at that prom will ever see
>go home and write a poem about it

fuck, I don't even remember where I was going with this. Well, have a story, I guess.
>>
>>34903319
Pls share poem anon that actually sounds like a sick but bittersweet experience
>>
>>34903375
All right, here it is. Pls no bully.

2:50 in the morning.
I've been up all night, waiting for this chance.
I've been up for the past six months, waiting.
I want to ride my bike under the weeping cherry tree on the corner at 3 AM.
I'm going to stand in the streetlight and see what happens.
I can't wait to see what happens.

I throw on my outfit. I've been planning this for weeks.
Blue striped polo shirt.
Grey vest.
My two favorite articles of clothing. This is important.
Somehow, it's my last chance at a rose-colored high school life.

It's time. I walk downstairs and glance outside the bay window.
It's dark. Not too dark, but dark enough for second thoughts.
Luckily, I don't rethink it too hard.
Outside in the garage, my bicycle awaits. My silver steed,
Dented and battered over the years. It's now my sole companion.

The suburbscape echoes with noise, roaring to a crescendo and petering away.
Auto racers, I bet, on the highway or the bigger roads.
I mount my bike and push through the dogwood branches down the driveway
Onto the street. It's time.

Down the hill, my unzipped vest billowing behind me.
Nobody else out. The temperature is moist and warm.
It's like the world becomes only me.

I pull up to the corner with the weeping cherry tree and dismount.
Something has to happen. I've been waiting for this for months.
A breeze rises, pushing leafy strands into the air.
I look up, and see the moon.

The moon, framed in its just-over-half state perfectly by the broken branches of a tall tree in the distance.

I, at the corner under the weeping cherry tree, framed in the warm glow of the streetlight.

Nobody else to see it. Just for me.

I smile. It's happened. I remount my bike and pedal back up the hill.
In the patches of streetlight I see my vest billow again. Like a superhero,
Or a knight's cloak. Riding his trusty silver steed, his mission complete.

Now he can rest, with his revelation kept safe by his rose-colored interior glasses.
>>
>Graduated high school salutatorian
>(Almost) everyone thinks I'm funny
>Make friends pretty easily
>Have been getting much better about containing spaghetti around females
>Have ambitions and a good work ethic
>STILL a KHV

Like seriously what the FUCK? What more does a girl want? I know I'm like a 4/10, but shouldn't I be able to get a fucking 4/10 gf then? I'd settle for that. But no, of course not.
>>
>>34902904
>my life was perfect
>for no reason I became depressed and squandard it

Im not being tough he is being a major fucking faggot.
>>
>>34903514
Shit, this is bringing back memories. I haven't edited that thing at all since then, and I can still remember it like it was a week ago.

A bit of context, I'd been idealizing a super late-night bike ride into the streetlight at the corner of my street for at least two years before that, for some reason I don't even remember. It kind of solidified into "It's got to be 3 AM" that year's November, judging from old Skype messages.

Ever since then, though, I've been pretty inseparable from my bike, and riding it has really calmed me down when I'm feeling like shit. I think I rode in circles around a building for two full hours the night before the election to deal with shit, and it really worked.
>>
>>34903514
Hey that's not bad mate! Looks like you got something cool out of prom after all
>>
>>34903574
Have you specifically asked girls out and broken the touch barrier?
>>
>>34903677
I wish I was at home so I could post some of the shit I wrote down on the sheet too, from what I recall some of it was pretty good as well.
>>
>>34903697
No, and that's the problem I guess. I've never even come close to having the confidence to approach a girl. I've never felt any kind of desperate, "now or never" incentive to ask a girl out or flirt with someone. I can't even imagine a world where I'd be able to do that. Putting myself at a girl's mercy like that, opening myself up for embarrassing rejection is inconceivable. I do other normie things without much thought though, so I don't know why asking a girl out is SO hard for me.
>>
>>34903649
Thanks actually really cool. I had a similar thing where I would ride my old razor scooter around in my basement to blow off stem, at least until it broke
>>
>>34903835
I know this is gonna sound like a shitty cliche meme, but if you raise your self esteem and also "fake it till you make it" can can absolutely get over the approach anxiety.

If I can make a suggestion, how about you try talking to/touching people in a non-romantic context? Like, say hi to someone who sits next to you or pat a friend on the back
>>
>>34903514
Hey anon, I really liked your poem. I really do, 10/10 people like you are why I like 4chan
>>
>>34903514

Your poem is trash, but I really relate to your story about the moon. Have had similar experiences.

You're alright, anon.
>>
>>34904014
Thank you for the advice. I'll at least give this a try.
>>
>>34903835

Do you have any female friends who can set you up with their 4/10 friends? Just mention that you are interested in dating and they will drop whatever they are doing and try to play matchmaker.
>>
>>34903758

>>34903677
>>34903962
>>34904077
Thanks, guys! Glad to hear you like it. Might submit it to a competition somewhere for a prize, but I kind of feel like it's something private and publishing it anywhere would be like selling out my feelings, which I don't want to do. Sharing it with you guys is different, because you all probably "get" it better than a normalfag audience would.

Also, I just remembered I'm actually going home tomorrow - I'll be able to find the sheet of notes I write down during prom, and post them on here if the thread's still up!
>>
>>34904204
I wrote a bunch of angsty teenage poetry too, I had to turn in one of them for an assignment senior year. My teacher wanted to submit it to the state poetry book (LoL not hard guys its idaho), but I didn't want filthy normal fags pretending to like it either.

I feel you
>>
>>34904127
Thanks, man. I know it's pretty shit, and I should probably make another revised version soon - kind of like taking a cool rock and cutting it into something that actually looks nice.
>>
>>34904353
>>34904204
I think this stuff is much more relatable than you guys think. People have empathy, stop being hipsters with your feelings, being vulnerable is difficult but worth it
>>
>be me
>was close to being a normie in high-school but still have a bit of autism
>think everything will get better in university and I'll become a 100% normie
>no friend
>go full autism
Send help
>>
>>34901336

ITT normie living life on easy mode still manages to fuck up.
>>
>>34902799

Cyborgs and failed normies are different.

>Cyborgs are in the gray zone between normie and robot, they have some normie traits but mostly robot traits

>Failed normie is someone who once was a normie but fucked up.
>>
who's worst, a normie or a cyborg?
>>
>>34901336
>that picture

I'm only 25, and if I end up with any less energy than I have now, I don't think I'd be able to move.
>>
>>34907196
Whats*
Originalupus
>>
>be me
>normal kid
>have existential crisis at age 12
>develop suicidal thoughts
>get bullied in high school cause of skin colour which makes things worse
>persevere and graduate from high school
>graduate university with no friends
>try to find a job but impossible
>find work in some shitty warehouse and watch my life stagnate
>>
>>34906721
>tfw cyborg
>tfw will never fit in fully with normalfag society
>tfw still too normie to really fit in in robot society
yo ho, yo ho, the single life for me
>>
>>34907196
>>34907304
From worst to least bad:
1. normie pretending to be robot
2. cyborg pretending to be robot
3. normie
4. cyborg
Failed normie is between normie and cyborg. So is fembot.
>>
>>34902350
There is no difference. A robot is literally a failed normie.
>>
>>34908748
No, there's a difference. A true robot never had a chance in the first place, or stopped having a chance too early on for it to matter. A failed normie is someone who fell more recently. Someone who had a chance, and lost it.
>>
>>34908790
>le true robot meme

Nobody here ever "never had a chance". Everyone here did. And you still do. Being a robot is a choice, nothing more.
>>
>>34908847
I know I still have a chance, I'm a cyborg. I think it'll just come down to whether or not I can find the right people to be around. I hate normalfags, but I've been social with people who were kind of like me in the past, so I just need to find people like that again.
>>
File: meh.ro8125.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro8125.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>23 virgin
>homeschooled whole life so never got a chance
>went to college with almost no women in my major
>only now lost weight, got in shape and actually have girls talk to me
It feels like it doesn't even matter at this point. I missed the peak of having sex 5 years ago and now it's all just girls who have had 10 boyfriends already. Even when I make it I still lose.
>>
>>34908847
I lost both the genetic and the environmental lottery, so I'm not sure if I ever had a chance.
>>
>>34902849
>autism

shut the fuck up

apple
>>
>tfw not a robot
>tfw not a cyborg
>tfw not a normie
>tfw not a chad
>tfw not a failed whatever

Fuck I really don't fit in anywhere, at least you fuckers have each other
>>
Your not alone.
>20
>when 13 turned autistic
>still autistic now
>never had gf
>no friends for 7 years
>never talk to anyone
>no skills, even suck at vidya games
Killme.Jpeg
>>
>>34909829
Dude, thats the shittest attitude ever. It's not a competition. And besides, evetyone on this thread over estimates the average amount of guys a girl has slept with and it doesn't even matter. It only matters if you're an insecure little faggot. Op, you have 60 years to bang chicks. Everyone puts way too much emphysis on 'college life'. My college life consisted of being broke and working my ass off to get a degree. Im working the last 2 years full time. Not even a good wage. But man life is so much better with cash. I've travelled all over europe, from scotland down to croatia. I've travelled through thailand, cambodia, vietnam, bali, singapore.

College lifestyle is repetitive, juevinile and empty. My gf is in college and I went over yo some party with her one day. Yawnnnnnn, the chicks were hot. The guys were drugged up faggots.
>>
File: 1418962156792.jpg (29KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1418962156792.jpg
29KB, 650x456px
>>34910313
As someone who had to do the same thing in college I appreciate your positive attitude anon
>>
>>34908596
So whats the deal with me?
>High school autist, full into computers, anime and others shit, but dont know how the fuck people invited me to partys
>last couple years of school, start being a rapper (yeah, i know..), social skills improve
>Uni first two years, all fine, friends, a lot of sex, partys, etc but I fuck off a couple of time showing my dark robot side
>drop off uni, strart in another, becouse I am stupid. still have old friends. new friends, sex etc, all the same
>half of the year, I drop off becouse lazy fag, go full autist lost all my friends becouse I am a fucking selfish and know i am living the neet life
what I am? robot? cyborg?
>>
File: IMG_2089.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>good muscle genetics
>6/10 face, would be 8/10 with braces
>was popular in middle school and the early part of high school
>jock
>excelled on sports teams
>got relatively good grades
>got into weed later in high school
>started getting bouts of depression
>became increasingly isolated and weird
>dropped out of high school by 12th grade
>started drinking every day
>eventually started to turn it around by early 20''s
>struggled at college because lack of motivation and isolation drinking
>flunked out of several college programs
>wound up with mounds of debt
>end up working at a soul crushing retail job
>10 years later
>KHV
>heading towards bankruptcy
>still working at the same soul destroying wage slave job making only slightly more pay
>>
>>34910479
you have a normal side and a robotic side, but you also have things, features, and experiences robots don't have
you also at least seemingly had chances to become normal but your full normie phases were only temporary
i'd say you're a cyborg or a failed normie
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.