[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always want a gf until I have one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rats.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
rats.png
42KB, 655x509px
Any of you robits have that problem? I always want it until I have it and then i cant be bothered to care
>>
yes

you get over it
>>
>>34901018
It sounds to me like you probably shouldn't be with your girlfriend any more, anon. She deserves better than that, and you probably do, too.
>>
Its because you realize when you have it that its a two way road

Also your flaws become more apparent

Not to mention you may need your gf there on the bad days once or twice a week, or what ever but she will want attention everyday
>>
But why do these bitches need so much attention?
>>
>>34901018
What you want is idealized romantic love like in the movies where you know you can rely on her and you'll stay together for the rest of your life having great times, but what you actually get is an anxiety riddled nightmare where you have to constantly micromanage the relationship to keep her interest or she'll leave you for someone better without a second thought. You want a soulmate but girls see you as a perfectly expendable tool to be used to climb the social ladder until they reach the highest position they think they can. Statistically speaking, your relationship will be over within 3 months and deep inside you know you're wasting your time.
>>
>>34901299
Because they are insecure and getting attention helps make them feel at ease

Like petting a dog
>>
>>34901018
Where are you from?
o r e g a n o o o o o o o d d f f g
>>
It's more so they just get obsessed with having every minute of my time. The dog was a good example. It always seems to be they're up your ass or want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>34901018
I wouldn't know I've never had a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.