[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played another 1 in 1000 CSGO match with a female. My blood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

I played another 1 in 1000 CSGO match with a female.

My blood starts boiling as soon as they reveal their voice.

She was particularly annoying and attention-whorish though, after I wrote this in chat she got very offended and said "that is really sexist".

She started speaking to her beta orbiters in private chat asking to kick me, she tried initiating a kick for me, but missing one vote from a guy who said "why are we kicking him again?"

The only one not completely whipped for that pussy they'll never get.

I team killed her instantly at round start with a scout. I said I couldn't play with a dumb whore, and told her men have higher average IQs.
>>
You're just a dick, man.
>>
>>34900841
You sound like quite the little sperg
>>
Bravo OP, bra- fucking -vo.
>>
File: angry phone man.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
angry phone man.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>34900841
>tfw everytime I get a girl on my team in a matchmaking game my team always fucking loses
>every single fucking time
funny thing is that they usually end up a bottom frag or second-bottom frag...
>>
>>34900875
>>34900894
kekerino girls that play cs are whales.
>>
>csgo
>current year
>>
>>34900894
>>34900875
>pandering to attentionwhores
<<<<<<<reddit
>>
File: 1487208588197.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487208588197.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>34900875
>>34900894
>>34900841
Sero\iously what the hell is wrong with you OP
>>
>>34900841
You ought to want to die
>>
Good shit OP

Looks like this topic is filled with the same bitches as in your game
>>
>>34900970
dumb bitch get off my board
>>
i also hate that shit OP, but doing what you did outs you as a robot and makes you look autistic. next time, either just ignore the cunt or be tactical about your insults.
>>
I don't bother acknowledging females in games as a white-knight or the "meme" sperg. Just mute them at the start of the match and play. Because any attention they get is good attention to them.
>>
>>34900841
Why would you be mad if a girl plays video games? I can understand if they are an attention whore but I mean girls exist and some are bound to play video games.
>>
>>34900841
Good on ya for speaking up OP.

>>34900916
Same man, I play tf2 and it always goes that way. They seem to be drawn to the pyro class, a class with no mobility, the lowest DPS, and the shortest range. No surprise when they end a thirty minute match with single digit frags, Worst part is they clutter up the comms with exclamations like "HE'S SO WEAK" or "OH MY GOD I FUCKING DIED".
>>
>>34901069
>normal girl
>playing games
It just doesn't happen. They're either an attention whores or have some other issue like they're cringy. There are no "normal" girls that play games.
>>
>>34901069
Girls who play competitive video games like CSGO or Melee are extremely rare, less than 1% of the total actual competitive playerbase.

I hate women, and I actually can't play normally with one of them. I am instantly angered and annoyed, the entire match is ruined for me. I will not be able to focus or play well.

>>34901037
Good, she needs to know people like me exist, and how I feel.
>>
>>34900841
the more adult thing to do would have been to ignore her and get on with playing your game.

by going out of your way to make a misogynistic statement you're asking for attention from her and disrupting the game, regardless of if it makes her feel bad or not.

if her behaviour bothered you to the point where it affected your ability to focus on the game, you could have asked her to tone it down, asked the other players to kick her for being annoying, but you chose to make a scene.
>>
>>34900841
I did something like this
She recorded it and posted it on youtube, and while most everyone was on my side (she was literally tumblr looking and had her face on her stream) it was still embarrassing.
the worst part was I apologized for acting like a sperg, and she shows our PMs.
YES I AM A FUCKING BETA FAGGOT I'M SORRY.
>>
>>34900841

I had a similar incident playing Natural Selection 1 ages ago. I don't inherently hate women, there was just an annoying bitch on mic constantly talking about off topic shit. I told her something along the lines of nobody cares what you're bitching about, we're here to play a game. The white knights went apeshit and I got banned by a server admin within 15 seconds.

Another NS1 game, still on the subject of beta faggots: I remember I changed my name to 'pussy cream' and a bunch of autistic sounding guys started laughing and making fun of me, asking wtf pussy cream is in a sort of mocking way (basically outting themselves as virgins which I found hilarious).
>>
>>34901100
>plays tf2 in 2017

underage
>>
File: 1487134522530.png (236KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
1487134522530.png
236KB, 424x448px
>>34901012
KYS faggot you get off my board
>>
>>34901157
>losing all your internet street cred
why
>>
>>34901142
Have you ever played CSGO? It sounds like you don't actually understand how it works.

>asked the other players to kick her for being annoying

lol
>>
>>34901186
I actually just got back into TF2 also. Played in 2012 and quit in around 2015 with like 2000 hours, I watched a lot of Jerma and Star videos lately that got me back into a TF2 mood.
>>
>>34901157
linkerinio?
>>
>>34900841
Who gives a shit anyway? Just play your fucking game and let people have their own shit lives. You sound like an angry MGTOW/MRA

t. 19 year old KHV
>>
>>34901229
>implying I would show my profile to /r9k/
you serious lad?
It's been over like 4 years since that happened, I don't want more people to view it.
>>
>EpiKGames || SLUT: lets all just party on mid!!! :D
>deal with it for 3 rounds
>it's not stopping
>buy negev and melt mid
>slag starts screeching over voice chat "OMG KICK HIM HE'S RUINING THE FUN"
>4-0 kicked
>peek her profile afterwards
>500+ friends, like 14 knives, a ton of expensive skins
>some guy on her profile posted some shit like "just bought [knife] trade me :)) xx"
>wasn't even on her friends list

Betas should be culled.
>>
>>34901186
Nope, we're all just growing older with the game. The competitive player base is mostly people who have been playing for 5+ years.
>>
>>34901186
What
The younger generation are not going to try tf2 or at least

Not very many especially with OW out

The poor one will until a bday
>>
>>34901318
Please. I'll give you a dank pepe in return for the link
>>
>>34901402
tempting, but no. you'll just have to take my word for it lad.
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
Whenever i play with a women in CSGO i always leave, don't care if i get banned. Reason why i dropped from supreme so many times.
>>
>>34901453
>>Implying he's actually good at something on a Robot board
>>
>>34901453
I played a lot around LEM/SMFC before and after rank update, out of literally 2000+ games I think I've seen no more than 2 at that rank.

They are rare at any ranks, but they are extremely rare at high ranks, unicorn tier at LEM+.

That's not why you dropped SMFC come on.
>>
>>34901550
>women
>rare
>csgo

Don't talk on things you clearly know nothing about.
>>
>>34901349
do people really trade them 0200000 dollars skins and think they have a chance
this world is gonna fucking burn
>>
>>34901100
Dude playing tf2 pugs with clueless girls is God awful. At the same time though any idiot can ruin a 6s match. Women tend to gravitate towards medic probably because it's the easiest class and it has the whole trust/going deep element. Problem is their mistakes easily lose rounds.
>>
>>34900933
>t. assmad cs classic player
>>
>>34901227
>Played in 2012 and quit in around 2015 with like 2000 hours
Literally me but 2.5k
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.