[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i go and talk with my classmates(girls) while waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1379031003164s.jpg (5KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1379031003164s.jpg
5KB, 200x189px
should i go and talk with my classmates(girls) while waiting for the next class? girls never come near me not even for a talk. i guess i also don't go that's why

however i don't have problem with men, i go talk to them even if i don't know them
>>
File: wojak peeking.png (123KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak peeking.png
123KB, 633x758px
>>34900389
I've also considered this. Yesterday while waiting for a class a girl stood next to me, maybe one foot away. She didn't even look at her phone or anything, just sorta glanced around. Should I have talked to her?
>>
>>34900436
Only if your not ugly
>>
>>34900436
if i had a friend like you or me, i swear i would. i'm just too lonely to start anything. i'm considering this because there are 2 hours breaks between classes and i just wanna kill myself

if you wanna talk to her, don't say anything stupid try to like a normal human being.. i always fuck things up..
>>
>>34900465
I'm at best a 6/10 and this girl was seriously hot so I think you're right, best to keep to myself.

>>34900512
>if i had a friend like you or me
Not sure what you mean by that.
>>
Protip: Even if you don't initiate a conversation, if someone looks at you, you should give a little half smile and maybe a nod. They may start speaking to you. Everyone just assumes that nobody else wants to talk.
>>
>>34900389
Don't do it anon. I just tried talking to a girl in class for the first time (I'm in college by the way) and it ended poorly
>See qt3.14 asian grill alone reading Noam Chomsky's "Who Rules The World?"
>Come over to her nervously
>say "Hey."
>She looks at me like I'm an autist
>say "I really appreciate Professor Chomsky's well-educated opinions on the realities of geopolitics and American Imperialism, it's nice to see that there's girls out there reading his work." but with a lot more stuttering and awkward pauses
>"What do you mean 'girls'?"
>say "Uh, well I..."
>She launches into rant about how women are underestimated
>She says that I'm a misogynist pig
>She reports me to the campus police and says I sexually harassed her

In retrospect I should have approached the blonde 10/10 white girl with a MAGA hat reading Atlas Shrugged in the corner. Fuck liberal women, and I say this as a liberal
>>
>>34900795
With a little bit of fine tweaking this could be a good false flag post but right now there are too many excessive details making it blatantly fake, although you may have been going for that.
>>
>>34900436

see, that was i meant for don't say anything, act like normal humanoid, say hi how are you>>34900795
>>
>>34900881
Every part of it is true except for the part about the 10/10 blonde and being reported for sexual harassment

also I'm shit at greentext
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.