[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PsychedelicsGeneral/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 74239847923749.jpg (479KB, 913x788px) Image search: [Google]
74239847923749.jpg
479KB, 913x788px
Any other robots do any hallucinogens, I've only done LSD a few times but it was by the greatest experience in my life.
Share stories about your trips, any good or bad ones.
>>
Did shrooms twice, 2C-B twice, and Molly.

Shrooms was the most intense, never hallucinated though. Molly was therapeutic as fuck. Shrooms were two bad trips.

Wanna do LSD with my qt Gf when I get one, in a safe supportive environment, as well as shrooms and Molly.

But the drug itself is no replacement for GF, or wisdom for that matter
>>
yeah a bunch. im going to do 2 tabs tomorrow. it should be pretty fun i'm thinking. i'm getting some hppd and having acid type thoughts while sober though which is kinda sketch but fuck it it's pretty fun.
the last trip i had i sat there staring straight ahead and thinking about a bunch of shit in my life and how to fix it for like an hour, played guitar for a while, played rust which i usually never play while talking about philosophy with my friends. i was having a great time playing it since it was hilarious thinking about how it mirrors life etc. and i was enjoying my metaphor of people in real life building sniper towers that have everything in them and getting bored as fuck because there is nothing to do anymore. quit rust, stayed up til like 8am still talking then crashed while rewatching an episode of serial experiments lain.
>>
>>34900205
gf is kinda meme honestly dude. its pretty ok and gives me something to fill up my shell of a life though i guess. i was zonked out thinking about my gf and relationships in general for a while last time i tripped. i told her i've done acid and she didn't seem interested from her response but didn't really care. she just laughed. it would be fun as hell to do it with her i think. being that close and intimate with someone while on lsd would probably cause some insane revelations
>>
Just tripped this last weekend. Had the bright idea to walk around outside while also doing the most acid ive ever done- being lost in the woods while tripping balls is interesting. Have no clue how i got home.
>>
File: 1457149831128.jpg (35KB, 552x424px) Image search: [Google]
1457149831128.jpg
35KB, 552x424px
Took some 4-aco-met Sunday, watched some tv and didn't really feel like it was kicking in. Decided to take a piss. Looked at the wall, started morphing into shapes. Kept watching, saw so many faces. Figured I'd take a shower, because that's always pretty rad when tripping. Spent at least an hour looking at the wall, zoning out on the sound of the running water. Felt a lot of stuff, cried a little out of no where but wasn't really sad. Would recommend trying it you guys, good bang for your buck.
>>
>>34900249
I think it's different for different people. I hear people sayin that it makes them happy, others that say it has no change, even those who say it makes them depressed. More than hedonism, I just want to cross that milestone.

And ya I agree, to explore your souls together like that would be a very bonding experience.
>>
Did LSD in the barracks with three friends. We started tripping so hard we couldnt talk and spent what felt like hours trying to figure out how to lock the door. We tried to watch 2001 a space oddysy but it got really weird so we watched the big lebowski. By far the most intense trip Ive had. At one point The Dudes hair was turning grey and melting off the screen. All the letters on my phone were dancing and waving side to side and the colors on my phone were constantly changing colors from green to blue to purple. Im surprised I didnt freak out considering I was on a military base. After about 6 hours we started to come back to reality and we went and climbed to the top of a hospital still under construction. It was night by that point.

Then the guy that sold it to me ended up being caught and he snitched on everyone he sold to except me. I guess im not a very memorable person which seemed to have saved my ass.
>>
I ordered something from the deepweb for the first time and it arrived today, it was acid.

Why oh why didnt I make this sooner, it was so easy. Its like I got the letter from Hogwarts

You can order anything from the Internet these days its amazing

Now Im wondering if I should wait untill tomorrow and drop it and go out, but kinda feel like I would get too tripped out to be talking to strangers and best is to take it in my room desu. Today and tomorrow Im free from work

I have the itch to eat it right not to be honest with you my friends

And while we're on the topic of dropping shit right now, any recomended music bros?
>>
>>34900662
Nice. I've done 4 ho met which was my favorite substance also combined it with irreversible maois so it gave the full open eyed fractal kitty cat effect.

Did the aco met have much body load?
>>
>>34901223
Golden light by starfucker is great, any of their songs really.
When I was done dying by Dan Deacon is great too.
Math rock is my favorite on acid. You pick up on so much more and it gives you such a rush.
I wouldnt recomend doing acid in a confined space. Sometimes it starts to get really tense and the whole room just seems to so confined. Just leave ans get some fresh air it will do you so good.
Enjoy it robot.
>>
>>34901223
not at all boy. I found out was most comfortable with a head full of acid walking around talking to people it give you confidence. Don't be afraid to go outside and branch out and interact with the world not givin a FUCK my nigga
>>
>>34901443
Yeah but I already did acid once and I remember being in a state of not being able to comunicate with regular humans
>>
>>34901223
I know it's going to sound like a meme suggesting this, but Pink Floyd. Their early 70's experimental stuff is the best while tripping, I highly recommend their album Meddle, it has intense parts and mellow parts and uplifting parts, perfect for any trip.
>>
I ate some HBWR seeds once but that's it. I got super sick and thought my heart was gonna stop. I lay on my bed for hours waiting for it to pass. I started seeing pictures in the texture on my ceiling and walls. The ceiling was surprisingly erotic, and the walls looked like monsters.
After six or so hours I felt very comfortable for the rest of the night but now when I see or smell any kind of seed I wanna vomit.
>>
>>34899650

First time I did shrooms, me and my brother just walked up and down the same street for 3 hours talking about how everything is really bright and colorful, and how nothing matters in life and we should do whatever we want because we only have one life.

It was pretty nice, but the feeling faded pretty quickly after sobering up.
>>
Anyone have experience with LSA. I volunteer doing environmental conservation and the old lady plant experts I work with pointed out Morning Glory plants. They'e all around the place.

What are the effects compared to LSD and shrooms and how would I go about getting the seeds.
>>
>>34901223
The album Pennied Days by Night Moves is some pretty good shit desu
>>
shit I think its kicking in

its been 45 minutes about time
>>
>>34900662
How does it compare to 4-aco-dmt? Haven't really heard much about it.
>>
Gonna go for dph soon. I tried 300mg the other day but I got nothing, no whispers or anything, although I was too much of a pussy to turn the lights off.
>>
how long does lsd load
>>
File: 1487043686174.jpg (780KB, 1596x914px) Image search: [Google]
1487043686174.jpg
780KB, 1596x914px
>>34903146
Lasts 10+ hours. In my experience takes like 40 minutes to start but you don't peak until maybe a few hours.
>>
>>34901223
don't be on caffiene or anything bra. feel good already u know? remember to think about LOVE
>>
Where do you all aquire LSD? If you get it online could you explain how I should go about doing that because there's no way I'd be able to get anything in real life
>>
>>34903002
try more like 1000mg
>>
>>34900206
If you feel fried out you might have bad lsd. Should be able to eat high doses frequently and go Woodstock balls to the walls with pure lsd.
>>
>>34903002
350 mg is the hallucination threshold in my experience
go for 500
Don't do it regularly because tolerance and health

>>34903658
google dark net market guide

>>34903667
2high
>>
>>34899650
I took a quarter tab and smoked a few bowls an hour and a half ago. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>34903002
Dph is bad for you when taken like that..
>>
File: 1486267469159.gif (671KB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
1486267469159.gif
671KB, 273x322px
>>34903681
>>34903002
Don't listen to this fucking fag. Do 1000mg if you want to see some real fucking spooks.
>>
Only time I've ever tripped was a few months ago on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, Idk how it compares to real shit but it was pretty great for my first time ever being high, and I listened to a Chill hop Playlist on Spotify.
>>
Ive had so many trips on mushrooms that i couldnt tell you all of them or even pick one to tell. the short story is this, bad trip- paranoid about getting killed. good trip - at one with the great tao.
>>
File: 1477788734441.jpg (142KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477788734441.jpg
142KB, 612x612px
>>34899650
So far I've tried: LSD, 2C-B, DMT, Nbome, some rc psychs (all pretty garbage), DOM, have also had some pretty psychedelic-esque trips on high doses of dxm but only in absolute darkness.

25i 25c complexed Nbome was probably the best imo its kinda like taking MDMA and LSD but the roll and euphoria lasts the entire trip body load is a bit higher though, probably gonna take it again next week I've developed a bit of tolerance to LSD don't trip as hard anymore. I'm really glad I'm a huge fan of oldschool rave music, drugs and rave music were just always a magical combination.

Wildest trip I ever had was probably DXE (MXE replacement) + LSD I'd done a fair bit of DXE and was used to the hole it puts you in but I had a fair bit of tolerance built up so I had to keep upping the dose eventually figured I was wasting it so thought in my infinite wisdom maybe a small bit of acid would pick things up a bit, all it took was 100ug and I was not prepared for what happened next the mind high and body high was like nothing I'd ever experienced, it's difficult to explain and I don't remember a whole lot but it was extraordinary I made a small text account of what happened but it's too long to post here, I'm keen to try it again some time in the future.
>>
>>34903002
Is dph the most robot drug?

>Normies don't like it
>Supplements your sadness into more horrific shit
>>
I've done:
>1p-LSD
>LSD-25
>4-aco-DMT
>4-aco-MET
>MDMA

wanna try shrooms and MDA
>>
>>34905176
It's also BAD for you

B A D
A
D
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.